BY PROGRESSO

Progresso: Chicken & Wild Rice Traditional, 19 Oz: Approved by Best Life 100 calories per serving With white meat chicken

• "A decent soup with low sodium and sugars." in 1 review
Allie P.
Summerville, SC
This is pretty good. I will say the flavor is bland so I add my own seasonings before i boil or heat it up. It is very hearty and the quality of the meat, veggies, and noodles are great like I said it just lacks flavor. It can be found anywhere really including walmart, dollar general, cvs.
Dana A.
This soup is amazing. I love the rice (more than the noddle one) because there is so much in the can. Plus wild rice is healthy for you. This soup warms my soul. Sometimes I even want to eat it in the summer. I have cooked it both on the stove and in the microwave and it tastes the same: delicious.
Torie R.
Kansas City, MO
Honestly was not expecting this soup to be that good, but as a college student, sometimes soup's all you've got. I would definitely buy this again though. I totally get all the hype around Progresso after trying this. I'd recommend it over Campbell's "is this really chicken?" chicken and rice soup any day.
Dominique T.
Riverside, CA
Whenever one of my family members gets sick, I always have this handy. Even when I'm sick this is what I search for. It's tasty, nutritous, and doesn't hurt the throat when you swallow it, for me.
I got this at my local grocery store, either Stater Brothers or Smart n Final. I would buy this again since it's delicious and can fill you up.
Nikki G.
Smithfield, KY
Probably my favorite soup. Low in calories, full in flavor, this combines the classic chicken chunks and broth with the twist of the wild rice. The veggies are plentiful and always fresh, and there is not an overload of sodium. I would definitely recommend and the only improvement would be a bit more chicken and vegetables.
Erin Z.
My youngest son is 8 this is his favorite soup. We always have to have some in the cupboards. When he's not feeling good it's perfect for him. It's tastes amazing. I will definitely be a repeat customer. I love progreso soup. Lots of other great flavors.
Samantha D.
Interlachen, FL
While I love how health conscious this soup is, they really missed the mark on the flavor. It is very bland to me. However, the chicken used is great and the vegetables taste very fresh. I just wish there was more seasoning used.
Alana D.
Whenever I am sick or need a quick meal this is my go to soup. I purchased it from my local grocery store who always has it in stock. For the amount of meat and rice in he soup it is a great value and it always tastes good. I highly recommend it to others.
Emily C.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Was skeptical at first due to the color of the rice (black and white) but can now say its my fave from them. It is not salty like Campbell's soups and is very very filling. Easy to make in microwave and on stove top. Perfect with some toast on a cold or rainy night.
Claire N.
Festus, MO
because it taste delicious is healthy and it has great texture to it. The chicken in this actually taste like real chicken and doesn't taste like the fake grow chicken that you can sometimes find and soups. I would recommend this