BY PROGRESSO

100 Calories Or Less Per Serving

Stacey B.
Ephrata
Fast, hearty, instant meal that tastes great and you are full and completely satisfied after the bowl is empty. It doesn't need anything else, it's completely perfect the way it is. Every can is a healthy yummy meal and I like this one because it's chicken is real chicken, it doesn't look like someone took a piece of chicken chewed it up and then spit it into the can. Aren't those just lovely soups? But this is real chicken chunks, and real dumplings!!
Beverly N.
I keep the Chicken & Herb Dumplings soup on hand at all times. It's got a homemade, homestyle flavor and is very filling. I like it so much better than just a broth soup with noodles. I got hooked on this after my Mom made it for me years ago. This is so comforting if you're sick, also. Winter and Progresso go together for me!
Katie M.
Minneapolis, MN
Progresso's Chicken & Herb Dumplings Soup is a homey and comforting food. It has plentiful white meat chicken pieces, doughy dumplings, carrots, and celery. The broth is flavorful and well-seasoned. Also, this soup is pretty low in calories and fat, although the sodium is high (like most canned soups). When I am looking for something different than Progresso's Traditional Chicken Noodle Soup, I choose this Chicken & Herb Dumplings Soup.
Joy A.
Appleton, WI
This is the closest soup you can get to homemade. When I'm craving a warm, soulful food, I reach for this. I'm not sure if it's healthy, but it sure tastes good! It's not overly expensive but I believe it is a little higher in price compared to Campbell's or other brands.
Mandy B.
Roscoe, IL
I have never had a bad Progresso soup! This one is mine and my daughters favorite! Great prices too and they are nice for cold nights when I don't feel like cooking. I just heat one up for each of us and we all stay full!
melissa w.
Piggott, AR
Progresso makes amazing soups. The chicken and herb dumplings soup is my favorite. I love the chunkiness of the soup, with all the big pieces of ingredients like chicken, the dumplings, the celery and carrots.
Jessica C.
Atlanta, GA
Delicious, delicious, delicious!! Progresson makes amazing soups and this reminds me a lot of my grandmothers chicken and dumplings. It's packed with just enough of the chicken and biscuits, always amazing.
Alcira G.
jamaica, new york
These soups are seriously delicious And easy to prepare and serve me and my family loves them since I'm not a stay at home mom thay can prepare them when I'm not home
Kristin W.
Danielsville, GA
One of my favorite! Tastes great and very filling. The dumplings are actually the perfect texture and the chunks of chicken are great. Tastes like homemade!
Tori T.
Reedsville, WI
Progresso soups are delicious. We all know those times where you need to make supper in a pinch and these soups offer a great meal in minutes!