BY PROGRESSO #95 in Soup & Broth

Progresso broths are made with care and quality to bring rich and savory flavor from our kitchen to yours. Use Progresso Chicken Broth to add flavor to homemade soups, stews, and so much more. Making quality foods and soups has been our passion at Progresso for more than 60 years. Here's to eating well...Mangia Bene! see more...

Buy on Walmart
Tara B.
I use this when cooking sometimes! It's super simple and I always have it on hand. You never know when you may need it. Plus it's usually on sale. 🎉
dietre A.
Columbus, GA
I use this for my chicken soups and Thanksgiving cooking. It has a clean taste and less sodium than any other brand and does not taste fake.
Brittany W.
Elkhart, IN
Great Broth. I love the packaging so I'm not forced to use all at once or toss. Convenient to just put back in fridge!
Dina C.
Coats, NC
I like the fresh cooked flavor of this broth. It is not too salty. I use it when cooking a lot of different foods.
Cat M.
Indianapolis, IN
This is the only product i will use for my home made chicken and noodle soup, my family loves it
Heydi L.
My son loves soup! Especially chicken noddle soup so this is a must have in our household always
Danielle R.
N Plainfield, NJ
Great taste. Perfect for making homemade chicken noodle soup. Would recommend and buy again.
Agnes F.
Tampa, FL
Love using this as a base in soup and chicken recipes. Can be used in healthy recipes as well as in heartier meals. Good value for the amount of product you receive. I bought this at Publix.
Doris W.
I'm always buying this Progresso Chicken Broth. It's great for making Dumplings and cornbread dressing. You can get this at any grocery store. It's very healthy and is delicious in stews. I would recommend buying this.
Emily D.
Savannah, GA
The perfect base to any chicken noodle soup or chicken and dumplings is a good chicken broth. If I don't have any homemade chicken broth on hand, I like to keep Progresso Chicken Broth on hand. It also keeps frozen for a little bit if I have some left over.