BY PROGRESSO

Progresso™ Chicken Broth.
Official brand.
Quality foods.
100% natural. see more...

Maria C.
Maria C.
Wahiawa, HI
I've used this broth in several recipes and my husband is always getting up for seconds! It's delicious and affordable a must have in your pantry!
Logann P.
Logann P.
Foodie Expert
This broth is so good. I love the flavor it adds to a dish without overpowering it or tasting fake. The container is also super helpful with pouring because it has a little spout and its resealable which helps you use every drip of it. Great product that has amazing chicken flavor!
Keyla B.
Keyla B.
Norcross, GA
Foodie Expert
This is the best broth i have tasted. And it is very affordable. I buy it at walmart
Renia F.
Renia F.
Magazine, AR
The broth was good quality and I liked it. It was a little more expensive than the store brand but I will buy it again.
vanesa R.
vanesa R.
Kerman, CA
Foodie Expert
I use this chicken broth almost all the time when I do chicken noddle soup the pricing is good and the taste is great.
Danielle K.
Danielle K.
Saint Joseph, MI
We use this in everything chicken-related, and even some other things you wouldn't think to use chicken broth in! Very affordable and works great for all recipes.
harmonee f.
harmonee f.
Wauchula, FL
I like this. It has good flavor and not to salty like some others. I use it for many different dishes
kelsey r.
kelsey r.
Shelby Twp, MI
This chicken broth is always so nice to have on hand! It has a wonderful taste and is great to add to really anything! I love to use half this and half water with a chicken bullion cube in my rice! Adds a nice flavor to the rice
April C.
April C.
Foodie Expert
My go-to for broth when I'm making my potato soup from scratch. I like the larger boxes because it's easier than opening two or three smaller cans of broth.
Breanne B.
Breanne B.
Browns Mills, NJ
Love this! I use it so many different recipes. It tastes great in everything, including my black bean soup and my chicken tortilla soup. This product is also affordable.