BY PROGRESSO

Premium soup brewed perfect, every time.•No mess, no boil over, no measuring•Convenient for home or work•Delicious soup ready in minutes•A savory blend of Southwestern-style spices, creamy white beans and corn see more...

Maggie G.
Maggie G.
Fairfield, NJ
I saw these Progresso K-Cups and thought they would be good (I like Progresso canned soups). Tried the Southwestern-Style Creamy White Bean & Corn, and it was very, very bad. The instructions state to wait 1 minute after cooking. It's not long enough: even after 5 minutes there are hard chunks still in the soup. The consistency is like mushy cardboard, and the flavor is not far removed. Will not ever purchase this again
Teresa S.
Teresa S.
Dallas, GA
These are perfect for a quick meal. The flavor is just right and the amount is a good portion for a child or woman. My husband seemed to think it was a snack.
Aijalon E.
Aijalon E.
Anchorage, AK
I love this soup because when I'm sick I like something that is going to taste good and help me feel better. I love this taste because this one is really good
Victoria k.
Victoria k.
Geneva, OH
These are so good they are a great price and they taste homemade I eat these like at least once a week they are so good and just taste fresh.
Joni S.
Joni S.
I love this soup, with i make it i pour it over corn bread you can't believe how good it is. it is a must try.
Bethany T.
Bethany T.
Parkville, MD
Progressive just keeps getting better and better. These bistro cups are simple proof of that.
Naira M.
Naira M.
Logan, UT
I love this product is easy to make and warm your body. I love to eat almost everyday
Malynda C.
Malynda C.
Blacksburg, VA
I love how convenient and easy this soup is to make. I will definitely be purchasing again and again in the future. My boyfriend loves the flavor and the different options. Would definitely recommend to others.
Amy H.
Amy H.
Warren, MI
I usually only eat soup when I'm sick, but this soup does a great job. It feels my throat and is easy to eat if your stomach isn't feeling so good.
Kaylee B.
Kaylee B.
The soup is so good I eat it every time I'm in a hurry around the go I would recommend the soup because it is really cheap price