Progresso® Bistro Cups™ Broccoli & Cheese Soup Mix uploaded by Bee R.
2 colors available

BY PROGRESSO

Premium soup brewed perfect, every time.•No mess, no boil over, no measuring•Convenient for home or work.•Delicious soup ready in minutes•Broccoli and a trio of cheeses see more...

Abigail S.
Abigail S.
Bedford, TX
I love these soups for when I'm feeling lazy. They are fast, easy, and don't require that you bring any real dishes with you whether you're going to work/sxhool/ etc. I'll eat these once or twice a week in the winter , I would recommend to anyone looking for convenient lunches.
Dani L.
Dani L.
Fairfax, VA
Pretty good, not panera bread quality but what can you expect. Simple instructions and it's not expensive. I would rather go buy soup but when I'm super lazy, this hits the spot. I would repurchase it. Broccoli Cheddar is bae but this one is on the fuckboy level.
Heather  .
Heather .
Bridge City, TX
Perfect serving size for a super soup. Big chunks of crisp broccoli in a savory cheese sauce makes this soup so decadent. I also eat this soup on top of baked potatoes and sometimes chicken and pasta. It's so good.
Dawanna D.
Dawanna D.
Brooklyn Park
Omg that sounds so good at the moment. I live in Minnesota where its cold. Omg that sound warm and good. I should get some again. Omg how could I forget about that.its so gooooooood
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Meridian, ID
I love broccoli soup from Panera and was trying to find an alternative when I bought this. It's actually really good, full of flavor and not too thin. Perfect for a cold day
Will D.
Will D.
Progresso Bristo Cups: Broccoli and Cheese Soup Mix is pretty good! although I would prefer a restaurant with it served fresh. I recommend this as an alternative.
Jill R.
Jill R.
Bristol, CT
This soup was so gross. Not cheesy at all and all broccoli stems. Watery and salty yuck yuck yuck. Would not recommend
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Philadelphia, PA
Absolutely delicious a nice hearty soup that hits the spot and fills you up this soup is a mouth watering masterpiece
Katie D.
Katie D.
Jenkins, Ky
Such an easy way to make my favorite meal. While I do prefer the home made stuff, this soup is to die for
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Great for a cold rainy or snowy day. Soups are rich and tasty, and already in minutes at minimal cost.