BY PROGRESSO

Progresso™ 100% Natural Beef Flavored Broth.
Quality foods.
No MSG added*.
*Except that which naturally occurs in yeast extract. see more...

Lauren B.
Not too salty, and you can taste layers of flavor in this...I bought it, admittedly, because I love to drink a cup of hot beef broth at night before I go to bed. I know, probably not great for me, but that's what I like to do now and then. So anyway, I am very picky about my broth. This Progresso broth is definitely the best I've come across and if you are fortunate enough to find a great price on it, I say go for it. It is perfect for sipping, it makes a mean beef and barley soup.
Ivy R.
Lima, OH
This my favorite brand of broths, they are not too high sodium and they are pretty affordable. They are very beneficial when your're in a rush to make a quick and easy meal. I bought mine at Walmart, and I would recommend this to others who are in need of a family friendly alternative to high sodium products
Chelsea D.
Used recently for French onion chicken recipe, and it provided AMAZING flavor. Affordable, and it’s my go to brand for beef broth! Absolutely delicious. Of course, easy to use because you just measure it & add to your meal!
Kayla T.
Hartselle, AL
When I do not have time to make my own broth I purchase this one. I really love the flavors it brings to my meals. I buy this at my local Kroger. I feel like this is a healthy alternative to my own broth.
Erica M.
Tucson, AZ
I love this soup for a chilly day when I'm not feeling too good , it is quick and easy to warm up and you can add vegetables and what ever ingredients you would like to add your personal touches to it.
Jennifer G.
Green Bay, Wisconsin
I add this broth to my beef roast when preparing/cooking it. Adds much flavor without having to add many seasonings. Gives the roast a nice beefy flavor it might not have without the broth.
Bonnie E.
Palm Springs
Must have in pantry for so many things.  This is overlooked as a staple.  You don't have to be a cook too figure this out.  It's got great flavor  and can make sounup gravy,  rice.  Universal.
Liz B.
Allentown, PA
Love this more then other brands I've had. It has such a good result , leaves you feeling healthy . And best takes all the negative areas off . Love this because I got so many compliments afterward when I went out with my friends. And price difference is much better
Danielle R.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
This is my go to broth and stock for cooking. Taste is on point, not too salty. Issuing it reminds me of my grandmother, who used it all the time too. It's a timeless product
Sandra D.
Las Vegas, NV
Love throwing this tasty broth in the crock pot with my favorite meat. This broth is seasoned perfectly and will go great with any beef meal you have planned.