Add a Photo

By PROGRESSIVE
Easily prepare your next meal with this set of four chopping mats. The mats are color coded to help you keep your seafood, meats, vegetables and poultry separated during preparation. The flexible polypropylene material is dishwasher safe and allows you to transfer foods easily.
Amy S.
Amy S.
Big Lake, MN

I use flexible chopping mats more than any other cutting board. They are fantastic and make a perfect gift!
Athena G.
Athena G.
Leesburg, FL

Highly recommend!! I need to purchase more very soon!! Always reliable and easy to clean! Very mess free! LOVE
christina m.
christina m.
East Boston, MA

I love these flexible cutting mats there way better than the heavy white ones I always see and come in cute colors I have pink
Aften B.
Aften B.
Portland, TX

I absolutely LOVE these! Easy to wash, and doesn't take up a lot of space. Also very affordable.
Amber W.
Amber W.
Peoria Hts, IL

I really like flexible chopping mats! They are easy to use, easy to keep clean and don't take much room to store.
Larkin M.
Larkin M.
Pisgah Forest, NC

Love these! They are wonderful to store anywhere and I adore the thin design. They come in fun colors and really last a long time. Recommend!
Paige T.
Paige T.
Greeley, CO

Do the colors mean anything
Sabrynab b.
Sabrynab b.
Pembroke Pnes, FL

How well do these work? I know it's a 4 piece set but are the sizes the same
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Kearney, NE

What do each of the colors mean?

Join Now