BY PROGRESSIVE

Expand to Use and Collapse to Store Uses 1/2 Half the Storage Space! Easily transport tasty treats to any party!  The Collapsible Cupcake and Cake Carrier holds up to 24 cupcakes, a 10" layer round or 9" square cake. Tiered cupcake tray is extra tall to allow for heaps of decorative frosting Cupcake trays feature deep holes for cupcakes so they won t tip over while transporting and finger recesses for easy removal without getting hands messy. Remove cupcake trays from the carrier to reveal the flat base with built in slicing guide for serving layer cake. Cupcake trays fold up and nest inside the cake carrier, which collapses to 1/3 its original height for easy storage. Remove cupcake trays to accommodate layered-round and square cakes. Dishwasher safe Material: Plastic Dimensions: 15.75 x 15.75 x 9.25 ; see more...

Progressive Collapsible Cupcake & Cake Carrier
  • "I love that I can collapse this to fit it inside the kitchen cupboard, and dishwasher safe doesn't hurt either." in 1 review
Gina M.
I bake cupcakes all the time for my students throughout the school year. Naturally I was looking for a good cupcake holder. I looked at this one, and since I'm primarily making cupcakes and never cakes this wasn't the carrier for me. I chose a carrier that snapped to an extra baking pan which allows me to make 2 dozen cupcakes at once.
Lindsey M.
Milford, CT
This is hands-down the BEST cupcake carrier around! The two levels make carrying a full 2 dozen cupcakes a breeze without sacrificing any of your amazing decorating and the fact that it collapses is just an added bonus! My old cupcake carrier took up so much room and didn't even have two tiers. Highly recommended!
S. H.
Washington, DC
This is really helpful when you're taking cupcakes to the office or a party. Only knocked it a star because let's be real. 80% of the time this will just be taking up valuable space in your kitchen cabinets. But, if that's not a problem for you then this is great!
Amanda L.
Altavista, VA
One of my friends had this where I used to work, and she loved it! I played with it a few times, and helped her package cupcakes one time, and I loved it! Super convenient and lightweight.
Ashley M.
Boca Raton, FL
This is perfect for parties! So hard to transport cupcakes, but this makes it so simple! And it colapses for easy storage and isn't in the way
Kayli B.
New Castle, PA
Must have for bakers! I love that I can collapse this to fit it inside the kitchen cupboard, and dishwasher safe doesn't hurt either.
Ashley S.
Virginia Beach, VA
So convenient and easy to use. Makes traveling with cupcakes so much easier! Also easy to clean and store.
christina m.
East Boston, MA
This is super cute and great for travel then you can fold it and easily store it away
Mikaela V.
Ailsa craig, ON
My mom got me this for a gift and I absolutely love it! It's just so convenient. I love how you can have one or two trays of cupcakes or put a cake in it! Not limited which I enjoy in a product.
bronceado m.
doral, florida
En funcional? lo recomiendas?
Jessica B.
Corbin, KY
Do these actually work? I wasn't sure if they would be very durable!