BY PROGANIX

Nature + Science = Performance Amplifying Body Builder 3 With Soy Protein Caffeine 6 Performance Naturals High performance extracts up to 200x more potent than their raw natural state. Volume building soy protein + energizing caffeine = promoted shine, lift and luscious body. A high-performance blend of volume building soy protein combined with energizing caffeine, perfected in the salon to help add luscious body and volume while infusing every strand with lift, life and shine. Not tested on animals. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Alice W.
I have very fine and thin hair and this shampoo has significantly increased the overall fullness of my hair at the crown. It gives volume while making it look natural. The scent of it is unique but not terrible. I think it is a great product for the price and I would definitely buy again.
Hillary G.
Philadelphia , PA
Proganix is affordable and I really see and feel a difference in my hair. I have fine hair and volume is always an issue for me. I do see more volume, though not tons. (It's just shampoo after all, how much fuller will my hair really be?) The really great thing is how shiny and healthy my hair looks these days! It's amazing and people have commented on it!
Victoria W.
Cntry Clb Hls, IL
A new all time favorite ogx is the best! My hair is wonderful thanks to this product it's sulfate free which is a win win for me ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
V L.
I tried this for 2 weeks. I really wanted it to work. But it leaves my hair crunchy and brittle. The smell isn't so great either
Vanessa D.
Try not giving your hair too much protein because that could damage it as well.. but if it does add volume then of course