BY PROGANIX

Nature + Science = Perfection Curling Cream Defrizzant 2 With Agave Nectar Silica 3 Performance Naturals High performance extracts up to 200x more potent than their raw natural state. Unique, creamy blend of curl defining agave nectar combined with high-performance silica perfected in the salon to help enhance and maximize your curls into flawless frizz-free spirals with superior curl retention and memory for soft, bouncy tendrils that last all day. Not tested on animals. see more...

• Is this strongly scented? 1 Answers
  • How does this work for non-ethnic hair? I have fine but f...1 Answers
  • Are there sulfates in this? Has anyone that is African Am...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Catherine B.
Washington, D.C.
My baby hairs tend to get frizzy during the summer and this works really well to keep them tame. Be sure not to use a ton of product or else it will make your hair look greasy.
wendy r.
Costa Mesa, CA
Creamy blend of curl defining to enhance and maximize your curls into flawless frizz-free spirals! Very Affordable and doesn't leave hair sticky but soft and volumiss Proganix Curls Curling Cream + Defrizzant, Agave Nectar + (Slilica), 6 fl oz
Miranda H.
Spokane Vly, WA
I received this product through Ipsy and have been pleased overall with it as a leave-in conditioner. The scent is nice and there is a significant amount of product in the bottle that will last me awhile, even with my long curls. I don't always use it, however, because I think sometimes it makes my hair greasy quicker (I have super dry hair and don't shampoo every day unless necessary).
April S.
Kermit , WV
Great for the beach and also helps rejuvenate dry damaged curls And its also a defrizzant and let me tell you it works!! I also use it when I don't feel like going thru the whole straightening process! It helps keep my naturally curly hair not frizzy curly hair!!! Its time to win your battle with frizzy hair once and for all ! Go get this stuff! Pronto!
merrianna s.
Lexington, KY
I absolutely love this! it has a great smell & works very well. my hair is naturally wavy & I wanted curls without having to curl my hair so I bought this & tried it & it left beautiful natural looking curls. & it was cheap .
Yoldaris J.
I love, makes me a perfect curls, and best of all its properties, I gained points in ipsy and I am already planning to go to buy the next, it's fantastic!
Agnes W.
Des Plaines, IL
I tried this product and was not impressed. I have wavy hair and just made it look messy. Maybe it works better on curly hair.
Sierra S.
I have curly hair. And this makes such a big difference. It smells good and doesn't weigh it down. Definitely a must try
tiara R.
Concord, CA
My hair really likes this product, I use it as a leave in but I also rinse it out when I put it in while I'm showering.
Jacquie D.
Barberton, OH
Wanted to love this. It did absolutely nothing for me to help curls. It works as a nice leave in conditioner though.
Shanda S.
Augusta, GA
Is this strongly scented?
Amber P.
Camp Lejeune, NC
What kind of curls does this give?
Danielle H.
Lexington, KY
Are there sulfates in this? Has anyone that is African American with naturally curly (probably 3c-4a) hair tried this?
Shanda S.
Augusta, GA
How does this work for non-ethnic hair? I have fine but frizzy, wavy hair.