Proganix Coconut H2O + (Electrolytes) Quench Shampoo 8.5oz uploaded by Alisha C.Proganix Coconut H2O + (Electrolytes) Quench Shampoo 8.5oz uploaded by Liz L.Proganix Coconut H2O + (Electrolytes) Quench Shampoo 8.5oz uploaded by Gabriela V.

BY PROGANIX

Proganix's quench coconut h2o + electrolytes shampoo power-packed blend of quenching coconut water supercharged with electrolytes and weightless coconut oil, perfected in the salon to drench your hair in weightless hydration, transforming dry parched hair into silky shiny perfection. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Alana C.
I really LOVE this conditioner. I love all the ingredients it has and the smell of it... I always use this on my hair after shampooing and it makes my hair immediately soft and gives it a nice shine! Price is great and I definitely recommend trying this if you wanna try something different!!
Frances M.
Hot Springs, AR
I've only been using this product for about a week but I really like it! The shampoo and conditioner boy smell great and are a thick formula. It doesn't leave my hair feeling greasy and seems to decrease frizziness.
Emily C.
Scottsdale, AZ
Picked up this shampoo on a whim while shopping at Target. I was pleasantly surprised! This stuff makes my hair feel so great and soft. The smell is amazing too. I don't even use the conditioner for this because the shampoo makes my hair so soft. I also bought their leave in conditioner, and I like to put some on my ends when I get out of the shower. Pleasantly surprised with this product, and for the price I'd definitely buy it again.
Gabriela V.
Houston , Tx
Omg! This product is like heaven to my dry hair !
Since I started using this product shampoo and conditioner my hair completely change from the top to the end of the hair. Smells so delicious that makes me feel I am clean all day and it's not greasy.
I have dry hair but it gets so greasy by the end of the day and with this brand it doesn't.
It doesn't give me any itch or allergies since I have super sensitive scalp.
I thought the coconut frangance was going to alter my scalp but not it didn't . I bought today my second bottles. Expensive but worse every penny .
Drea D.
San Pedro, CA
If you want a product that is going to bring life back to your dry damaged hair without harsh sulfates look somewhere else. I ended up throwing away both the shampoo and conditioner, but it's my fault for thinking that since this is by the same company as OGX that is would be good for my hair, boy was I wrong. If you want to repair damaged hair you don't use a system full of harsh sulfates. I suggest the coconut H2O collection from OGX.
Afton L.
Lakeland, FL
This has been 1 of my favorite hair products and a long time. As a former addict of hair care supplies I have tried a wide variety and yet still proganix has topped my list!
Kiana  A.
Mountain View, CA
This product smells amazing!! I also felt like this shampoo gave me a deep clean with a nice lather. I have naturally curly hair and it helped define my curls.
Courtney R.
Jamaica, NY
This shampoo is so dope my hair FLOURISHED after I washed and conditioned my hair with this line.