Proganix Cherry Blossom + (Vitamin B5) Anti-Fade Shampoo 8.5oz uploaded by Rebekah G.

BY PROGANIX

Proganix anti-fade cherry blossom + vitamin b5 shampoo is a color protecting blend of sulfate-free surfactants, antioxidant rich cherry blossom extract combined with uv filters, perfected in the salon, for reds that stay vibrant, blondes that shimmer and brunettes that stay brilliant giving your hair you'll always love. see more...

Rebekah G.
San Antonio, TX
I recently bought this shampoo & conditioner hoping that it would stop my recently dyes hair color from fading. Personally, I did not like this product mostly because I had to use a lot to get my hair lathered and my hair color still faded. Overall, it did make my hair feel really healthy but it just wasn't the right products for me.
Holly B.
Raleigh, NC
This is my favorite shampoo! I originally tried it when I first dyed my hair and it left my hair feeling softer and smoothr than ever! I loved this shampoo so much that when I was no longer coloring my hair, I switched to another Proganix shampoo. I have very fine hair, so this shampoo was a great find!
Stacie D.
Virginia Bch, VA
I absolutely love this product! It keeps my hair color lasting longer than anything else I've ever used. It smells amazing too.
Becky R.
Wheeling
Love this stuff! Smells great and works really well for keeping color and bleached hair looking great!