Proganix Cherry Blossom + (Vitamin B5) Anti-Fade Conditioner 8.5oz uploaded by Marisa P.Proganix Cherry Blossom + (Vitamin B5) Anti-Fade Conditioner 8.5oz uploaded by Selma  H.

BY PROGANIX

Proganix anti-fade cherry blossom + vitamin b5 conditioner is a color protecting blend of sulfate-free surfactants, antioxidant rich cherry blossom extract combined with uv filters, perfected in the salon, for reds that stay vibrant, blondes that shimmer and brunettes that stay brilliant giving your hair you'll always love. see more...

Marisa P.
Mesa, AZ
The smell of this conditioner smells sooo bomb!!!! And I love the packaging on this product that's what made me buy it honestly lol when I had tried this out I loved the outcome of this product it left my hair smelling so good and my hair stayed smelling good . On top of all that my hair was really shiny which I loved so it made my hair look super healthy. And it is also sulfate free so that's even better about this product!
Martina B.
Wexford, PA
The scent is really nice; and I like that there aren't harsh chemicals added, but it leaves my hair still feeling greasy. I don't feel for the price either that my hair ends up staying clean while.
Selma  H.
I just started using this type of conditioner. When I used it, I loved how smooth is was and the smell is amazing!