BY PROGANIX

Proganix smooth acai berry + hydrakeratin flat iron finish is a weightless mist infused with antioxidant rich acai berry extract combined with moisture enriched keratin perfected in the salon to help protect against heat damage and smooth strands into flawless, frizz-free, silky perfection. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Laura S.
Forest Park, Ga
I love love love using this to finish off my flat ironing. It makes my hair smell very good and I recommend it for all hair types. I love how it makes my hair stay put and have a nice clean finish to my looks.
Kyla K.
Pablo, MT
I have been using this stuff forever and I absolutely love it. I use it everytime I go to straighten my hair. I love the way it smells and feels in my hair. It's very long lasting and not very expensive.
Joanna P.
Smells great and helps my hair to stay put after I style it. I don't have curly hair, but currently, I have short hair so the ends have a mind of their own, flipping out here and there. This product helps to keep my short hair in line.
Amanda V.
Woodbury, MN
Very good product, I'm actually surprised this doesn't have a review yet. The product goes on very smooth like a hair oil, but it actually has a good scent that doesn't smell like cooking oil or pharmaceutical! This was a pleasant surprise.
Rachel D.
I love all of these products.. I like that it's low in chemicals. Definitely worth the money.
Michelle R.
Does this product have a good smell? And will it leave my hair feeling greasy?