BY PROFUSION COSMETICS #97 in Makeup Palettes

• I recently started receiving products from profusion and wanted op...1 Answers
  • Where I can find it?1 Answers
  • What is everyone's overall thoughts of this product ?1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Jessie C.
Jessie C.
Needmore, PA
I love all profusion products. They all work great and are very affordable!!!
Lindsey M.
Lindsey M.
Review for: Profusion The Trendsetter Face Palette
this is a great pallette for beginners or even anybody in general ((: i started with this one and it was really efficient and affordable too it is true to its colors the kit is awesome because it has basically everything you need includes eyeshadow, eyeliner pencil, 3 small brushes, contour, blush, lipgloss, and eyebrow cream i think it's called not mentioning HIGHLIGHT that's the best part!!!! really worth the price because it gives more than what you payed for trust me (: so ladies i suggest you to go buy this!!!!
Meghan C.
Meghan C.
East Dublin, GA
Review for: Profusion The Trendsetter Face Palette
Is it worth the money? Yes & no. The good thing to it is, it comes with every thing you're face will need except foundation so it's very handy. The not so good thing is it's not super pigmented aside from the blushes bc boy are they pigmented! But, overall it's a good palette especially if you can't get your hands on morphe pallets or tarte. It's a good starter. And it does have beautiful range of shades with a mixture of matte &a Metallic.
Wilmarie M.
Wilmarie M.
Guaynabo
Review for: Profusion The Trendsetter Face Palette
This palette is great for beginners makeup artists. Is also great for normal people that want to try something that looks good on a budget. The shadows have a great pigmentation, the blush is awesome, I love the brow colors they are amazing and last all day. This palette have all the things that you need to rock your makeup. Give it a try.
Ediana C.
Ediana C.
MIAMI, FL
Review for: Profusion The Trendsetter Face Palette
I really like it. I've been using this for 2 years and it's cool. Nice pigmentation, the shadows are easy to blend, the highlighter isn't as good as the rest of the things. But I recommend this if you're looking for an affordable product that has a lot of things to use.
Jalina-Asha J.
Jalina-Asha J.
Review for: Profusion The Trendsetter Face Palette
This palette is good I'm not in love with it I wish the colors are more pigmented the only eye shadows that are really pigmented is the black colors, white colors & the pink shade. I love using the bronzer and the blush and also the brow wax is really good.
DeAndra H.
DeAndra H.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Profusion The Trendsetter Face Palette
I have 2 under 2 and having "all in one" products is ideal! I just love this palette! It's compact and easy to slide into my purse if I'm running behind! The colors are awesome and create awesome blends! Totally recommend this to moms on the go!
Krista W.
Krista W.
Louisville
Review for: Profusion The Trendsetter Face Palette
My favorite is the purple shade. It definitely brings out my eye color and goes with my skin tone perfectly. But honestly, every color in this pallet goes with every oitfitni own. I like e profusion products. I use the pallets and eyeliner.
Natalie L.
Natalie L.
Review for: Profusion The Trendsetter Face Palette
Just received this pallete and I love it! the colors are so easy to blend and it's a great traveling pallete! Just make sure you keep the plastic covers on so the fallout from shadows won't mix.
Review for: Profusion The Trendsetter Face Palette
Omgosh if you are looking,for awesome,makeup at a bargain price then this is for you. The col9rs are very pigmented and apply wonderfully and let's,you create so,many looks.
Nadia Victoria S.
Where can I get this ?
Alyssa W.
Alyssa W.
Chambersburg, PA
What is everyone's overall thoughts of this product ?
Lasharay O.
I recently started receiving products from profusion and wanted opinions on this face pallet.
Nåtîbėl R.