Add a Photo

Photos (10)
Lupe M.
Lupe M.
Santa Ana, CA

I love this palette 🙏🏻 it does magic , very great prices and the shadows are amazing 💕one of my new favorites 😍
Lizbeth B.
Lizbeth B.
Manteca, CA

This looks amazing I would love to have this product & it's so affordable & the colors are great.
Jessie C.
Jessie C.
Needmore, PA

I love all profusion products. They all work great and are very affordable!!!
Rubi P.
Rubi P.
Guadalajara

I d o n t l i k e a s a v e r y e x p e n s i v e r e a l l y i d o n t l i k e i s h o r r i b l e
Andrea A.
Andrea A.
Bradenton, FL

I really like this palette it's very pigmented, but the only thing that I would have to say is that some of the eyeshadows were a little too cocky for me.
Esther M.
Esther M.

I bought this yesterday for $12.00 at Walgreens, and I LOVE IT! for real. Some colors, like, the metal ones, are not very pigmented, but the rest of all are very beautiful. My favorite color of this palette is the fucshia and the orange.
Skyy S.
Skyy S.
Lexington, KY

This is a really nice palette. The pigment is nice for most of them and the range of colors is nice, too. The only thing I could take or leave is the lip color..... BUT that is only because I prefer to use the Profusion lipsticks. All in all... it's a great palette for the price.
Blanca S.
Blanca S.
Gomez Palacio, Durango

It's so beautiful

And ver y easy to use, with excellent pigmentation, For all skin types, super easy to carry in the bag..
Bre M.
Bre M.

I got this for my birthday and I'm happy with it. I love all the colors, they are very pigmented and the highlighter is so awesome. Even the lip color is great.
Eunice C.
Eunice C.

This palette is just beautiful, you can have basically your entire face done with it. The think I don't like that much is that the eyeshadows are most shimmery and some of them mate.
Nadia Victoria S.
Nadia Victoria S.
San José, Alajuelita

Pigmentation is good?
Alyssa W.
Alyssa W.
Chambersburg, PA

What is everyone's overall thoughts of this product ?
Lasharay O.
Lasharay O.

I recently started receiving products from profusion and wanted opinions on this face pallet.
Nåtîbėl R.