Add a Photo

Photos (10)
Parnian M.
Parnian M.
Santa Rosa, CA

This pallet is not pigmented at all and its better to spend some more money to get a better pallet rather than wasting your money on this.
Sasha B.
Sasha B.

Another amazing product with a variety of eyeshadows to choose from. I would recommend this product to my family and friends.
Juanielys A.
Juanielys A.
Bluffton, SC

I love this have everything for a good makeup. We can do good look. Good color and good product. Is not expencive. ❤️
Beatriz M.
Beatriz M.

Its has everything you need and its just 5$ at the store i saw it in! I love profusion. Because ita cheap and good.
Lupe M.
Lupe M.
Santa Ana, CA

I love this palette 🙏🏻 it does magic , very great prices and the shadows are amazing 💕one of my new favorites 😍
Lizbeth B.
Lizbeth B.
Manteca, CA

This looks amazing I would love to have this product & it's so affordable & the colors are great.
Jessie C.
Jessie C.
Needmore, PA

I love all profusion products. They all work great and are very affordable!!!
Kerianna C.
Kerianna C.
Hot Springs Village

Profusion is an amazing makeup brand. I especially loved the Profusion Face Palette definitely recommend! Profusion Cosmetics
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
San Pablo, CA

I Thought This Pallete Would Be Great But It Did Not Reach My Expectations Some Of The Shadows Arent Very Pigmented But Then Some Are They Seem To Be Very Chalky Though The Blush And Contour Colors Are Okay. I Do Like The Highlight Color Very Much. Still Not Worth Your Money. The Only Thing I Use Out Of This Pallete Is The Contour Powders
Zoë C.
Zoë C.

This pallet doesn't get the justice it deserves! I see all these reviews of "it's not pigmented" but you need a primer! (Hint: the "brow wax" is an eyelid primer! Use it before adding the pigment!!!)

I CAN'T stress that enough. This pallet is really pigmented when you use the primer (brow wax) that comes with it!

I was actually really bummed at first because the other profusion pallet I wanted wasn't in stock but I'm really glad I bought this!

It comes with darker blush I use as contour and the highlighter that also comes with this is even better than my nyx! Even the lip colors they have work really well too! Don't be discouraged to try this out! It's a really good price for what you get!
Nadia Victoria S.

Where can I get this ?
Alyssa W.
Alyssa W.
Chambersburg, PA

What is everyone's overall thoughts of this product ?
Lasharay O.
Lasharay O.

I recently started receiving products from profusion and wanted opinions on this face pallet.
Nåtîbėl R.