Add a Photo

#96 in Makeup Palettes
Photos (10)
Sasha B.
Sasha B.

Another amazing product with a variety of eyeshadows to choose from. I would recommend this product to my family and friends.
Juanielys A.
Juanielys A.
Bluffton, SC

I love this have everything for a good makeup. We can do good look. Good color and good product. Is not expencive. ❤️
Beatriz M.
Beatriz M.

Its has everything you need and its just 5$ at the store i saw it in! I love profusion. Because ita cheap and good.
Lupe M.
Lupe M.
Santa Ana, CA

I love this palette 🙏🏻 it does magic , very great prices and the shadows are amazing 💕one of my new favorites 😍
Lizbeth B.
Lizbeth B.
Manteca, CA

This looks amazing I would love to have this product & it's so affordable & the colors are great.
Jessie C.
Jessie C.
Needmore, PA

I love all profusion products. They all work great and are very affordable!!!
Astrid P.
Astrid P.
Newcomb, NY

I love this palette. is very pigmented and works really good. the price is low and is complete. it has everything that you need.
Andrea A.
Andrea A.
Bradenton, FL

I really like this palette it's very pigmented, but the only thing that I would have to say is that some of the eyeshadows were a little too cocky for me.
Eunice C.
Eunice C.

This palette is just beautiful, you can have basically your entire face done with it. The think I don't like that much is that the eyeshadows are most shimmery and some of them mate.
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
San Pablo, CA

I Thought This Pallete Would Be Great But It Did Not Reach My Expectations Some Of The Shadows Arent Very Pigmented But Then Some Are They Seem To Be Very Chalky Though The Blush And Contour Colors Are Okay. I Do Like The Highlight Color Very Much. Still Not Worth Your Money. The Only Thing I Use Out Of This Pallete Is The Contour Powders
Nadia Victoria S.
Nadia Victoria S.
San José, Alajuelita

Pigmentation is good?
Alyssa W.
Alyssa W.
Chambersburg, PA

What is everyone's overall thoughts of this product ?
Lasharay O.
Lasharay O.

I recently started receiving products from profusion and wanted opinions on this face pallet.
Nåtîbėl R.