Add a Photo

#98 in Makeup Palettes
Photos (7)
Bre M.
Bre M.

I got this for my birthday and I'm happy with it. I love all the colors, they are very pigmented and the highlighter is so awesome. Even the lip color is great.
Andrea A.
Andrea A.
Bradenton, FL

I really like this palette it's very pigmented, but the only thing that I would have to say is that some of the eyeshadows were a little too cocky for me.
Parnian M.
Parnian M.
Santa Rosa, CA

This pallet is not pigmented at all and its better to spend some more money to get a better pallet rather than wasting your money on this.
Astrid P.
Astrid P.
Newcomb, NY

I love this palette. is very pigmented and works really good. the price is low and is complete. it has everything that you need.
Blanca S.
Blanca S.
Gomez Palacio, Durango

It's so beautiful

And ver y easy to use, with excellent pigmentation, For all skin types, super easy to carry in the bag..
Lupe M.
Lupe M.
Santa Ana, CA

I love this palette 🙏🏻 it does magic , very great prices and the shadows are amazing 💕one of my new favorites 😍
Rubi P.
Rubi P.
Guadalajara

I d o n t l i k e a s a v e r y e x p e n s i v e r e a l l y i d o n t l i k e i s h o r r i b l e
Lizbeth B.
Lizbeth B.
Manteca, CA

This looks amazing I would love to have this product & it's so affordable & the colors are great.
Jessie C.
Jessie C.
Needmore, PA

I love all profusion products. They all work great and are very affordable!!!
Lasharay O.
Lasharay O.

I recently started receiving products from profusion and wanted opinions on this face pallet.
Nåtîbėl R.

Pigmentation is good?
Alyssa W.
Alyssa W.
Chambersburg, PA

What is everyone's overall thoughts of this product ?

Join Now