BY PROFUSION COSMETICS

• Where I can find it?2 Answers
  • What is everyone's overall thoughts of this product ?1 Answers
Buy on Target
Jalina-Asha J.
This palette is good I'm not in love with it I wish the colors are more pigmented the only eye shadows that are really pigmented is the black colors, white colors & the pink shade. I love using the bronzer and the blush and also the brow wax is really good.
DeAndra H.
Columbus , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have 2 under 2 and having "all in one" products is ideal! I just love this palette! It's compact and easy to slide into my purse if I'm running behind! The colors are awesome and create awesome blends! Totally recommend this to moms on the go!
Zoë C.
This pallet doesn't get the justice it deserves! I see all these reviews of "it's not pigmented" but you need a primer! (Hint: the "brow wax" is an eyelid primer! Use it before adding the pigment!!!)

I CAN'T stress that enough. This pallet is really pigmented when you use the primer (brow wax) that comes with it!

I was actually really bummed at first because the other profusion pallet I wanted wasn't in stock but I'm really glad I bought this!

It comes with darker blush I use as contour and the highlighter that also comes with this is even better than my nyx! Even the lip colors they have work really well too! Don't be discouraged to try this out! It's a really good price for what you get!
Rebecca H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is really good startup kit. I would recommend to anyone who wants to start doing makeup. The pigments are pretty good for the price and the highlight is the best! Absolutely love the shimmers and is very blendable.
Shawnay D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This palette is beautiful.I purchase this product from burlington outlet store.It was reasonable and i Love it.Colors are Beautiful n pigmented..I would suggest this product...Especially for what you pay for it.
anonymous a.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just received this pallete and I love it! the colors are so easy to blend and it's a great traveling pallete! Just make sure you keep the plastic covers on so the fallout from shadows won't mix.
Savannah V.
Elsberry , MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a very good product for beginner makeup artists or even people who'd like to get quality makeup on a budget! I love this palette and I've used it for a very long time now.
The shadows are very buttery smooth and apply very creamy and pigmented, however, there is a smidge of fallout but nothing drastic. The lip creams are very pretty but semi-sticky which can easily be fixed with a little bit of setting/translucent powder! The bronzer and blush are also very pigmented and very pretty on the right skin tone.
I would definitely recommend this palette for beginners and/or people on a budget! It's pretty and affordable! You can't go wrong with that!
Lasharay O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omgosh if you are looking,for awesome,makeup at a bargain price then this is for you. The col9rs are very pigmented and apply wonderfully and let's,you create so,many looks.
Stephanie A.
San Pablo, CA
I Thought This Pallete Would Be Great But It Did Not Reach My Expectations Some Of The Shadows Arent Very Pigmented But Then Some Are They Seem To Be Very Chalky Though The Blush And Contour Colors Are Okay. I Do Like The Highlight Color Very Much. Still Not Worth Your Money. The Only Thing I Use Out Of This Pallete Is The Contour Powders
Susana E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great pallet with great quality eyeshadows and a few other things for your face makeup ! Blends really well and isn't that expensive. Includes many products in one
Nadia Victoria S.
San José, Alajuelita
Pigmentation is good?
stefanie b.
Where can I get this ?
Nåtîbėl R.
Where I can find it?
Lasharay O.
I recently started receiving products from profusion and wanted opinions on this face pallet.
Alyssa W.
Chambersburg, PA
What is everyone's overall thoughts of this product ?