Add a Photo

Photos (15)
Jessie C.
Jessie C.
Needmore, PA
I love all profusion products. They all work great and are very affordable!!!
Meghan C.
Meghan C.
East Dublin, GA
Feb. 28, 2017, 11:22 p.m.
Review for: Profusion The Trendsetter Face Palette
Is it worth the money? Yes & no. The good thing to it is, it comes with every thing you're face will need except foundation so it's very handy. The not so good thing is it's not super pigmented aside from the blushes bc boy are they pigmented! But, overall it's a good palette especially if you can't get your hands on morphe pallets or tarte. It's a good starter. And it does have beautiful range of shades with a mixture of matte &a Metallic.
Ediana C.
Ediana C.
CARACAS
April 11, 2017, 7:28 a.m.
Review for: Profusion The Trendsetter Face Palette
I really like it. I've been using this for 2 years and it's cool. Nice pigmentation, the shadows are easy to blend, the highlighter isn't as good as the rest of the things. But I recommend this if you're looking for an affordable product that has a lot of things to use.
Jalina-Asha J.
Jalina-Asha J.
May 3, 2017, 4:15 p.m.
Review for: Profusion The Trendsetter Face Palette
This palette is good I'm not in love with it I wish the colors are more pigmented the only eye shadows that are really pigmented is the black colors, white colors & the pink shade. I love using the bronzer and the blush and also the brow wax is really good.
Krista W.
Krista W.
Louisville
June 13, 2017, 1:56 p.m.
Review for: Profusion The Trendsetter Face Palette
My favorite is the purple shade. It definitely brings out my eye color and goes with my skin tone perfectly. But honestly, every color in this pallet goes with every oitfitni own. I like e profusion products. I use the pallets and eyeliner.
Lasharay O.
April 12, 2017, 5:08 p.m.
Review for: Profusion The Trendsetter Face Palette
Omgosh if you are looking,for awesome,makeup at a bargain price then this is for you. The col9rs are very pigmented and apply wonderfully and let's,you create so,many looks.
Eunice C.
Eunice C.
Feb. 13, 2017, 8:27 a.m.
Review for: Profusion The Trendsetter Face Palette
This palette is just beautiful, you can have basically your entire face done with it. The think I don't like that much is that the eyeshadows are most shimmery and some of them mate.
Kerianna C.
Kerianna C.
Hot Springs Village
May 24, 2017, 2:18 p.m.
Review for: Profusion The Trendsetter Face Palette
Profusion is an amazing makeup brand. I especially loved the Profusion Face Palette definitely recommend! Profusion Cosmetics
Sasha B.
Sasha B.
March 20, 2017, 9:04 p.m.
Review for: Profusion The Trendsetter Face Palette
Another amazing product with a variety of eyeshadows to choose from. I would recommend this product to my family and friends.
Megan S.
Megan S.
June 4, 2017, 12:22 a.m.
Great pallet
So glad i bought at marshals
Ended up getting different kinds
Long lasting when using a primer
Nadia Victoria S.
Where can I get this ?
Alyssa W.
Alyssa W.
Chambersburg, PA
What is everyone's overall thoughts of this product ?
Lasharay O.
I recently started receiving products from profusion and wanted opinions on this face pallet.
Nåtîbėl R.