BY PROFUSION COSMETICS

• What is everyone's overall thoughts of this product ?1 Answers
Buy on Target
Erika E.
Love this pallet!
It has a variety of pigmented eyeshadows, Gel Eye Liners, two Under-eye Concealers, three Eye Makeup Brushes, two eyebrow Powders, an Eyeshadow Primer, and even a Mirror.
Definitely worth the buy!
I bought it last year during the holidays and will be on the lookout again today!
Kristin W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Yea this palette is pretty nice. Never really grab it though. Usually grab all my other individual things. It's nice just not my go to. It interests me though like I want to try to do a whole face look with it but I just never seem to really grab it.
Ashley G.
Sylacauga, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
For the price I really thought I got a steal. The colors aren't very pigmented and very messy, they don't blend very well and get literally everywhere. Ended up giving it away to a friend
Lindsey M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
this is a great pallette for beginners or even anybody in general ((: i started with this one and it was really efficient and affordable too it is true to its colors the kit is awesome because it has basically everything you need includes eyeshadow, eyeliner pencil, 3 small brushes, contour, blush, lipgloss, and eyebrow cream i think it's called not mentioning HIGHLIGHT that's the best part!!!! really worth the price because it gives more than what you payed for trust me (: so ladies i suggest you to go buy this!!!!
Skyy S.
Lexington, KY
This is a really nice palette. The pigment is nice for most of them and the range of colors is nice, too. The only thing I could take or leave is the lip color..... BUT that is only because I prefer to use the Profusion lipsticks. All in all... it's a great palette for the price.
Krista W.
Louisville, KY
My favorite is the purple shade. It definitely brings out my eye color and goes with my skin tone perfectly. But honestly, every color in this pallet goes with every oitfitni own. I like e profusion products. I use the pallets and eyeliner.
Meghan C.
East Dublin, GA
Is it worth the money? Yes & no. The good thing to it is, it comes with every thing you're face will need except foundation so it's very handy. The not so good thing is it's not super pigmented aside from the blushes bc boy are they pigmented! But, overall it's a good palette especially if you can't get your hands on morphe pallets or tarte. It's a good starter. And it does have beautiful range of shades with a mixture of matte &a Metallic.
Micajah C.
Elyria, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this palette everyday and it's the best thing that's ever happened to me. I found it for 4.99 at TJMax for last minute prom makeup. And I slayed. I also got to experiment with the different variety of shades and learned to do a bunch of new looksm no primer needed for this shadow either !! It's great
Wilmarie M.
Guaynabo
Beauty Junkie Expert
This palette is great for beginners makeup artists. Is also great for normal people that want to try something that looks good on a budget. The shadows have a great pigmentation, the blush is awesome, I love the brow colors they are amazing and last all day. This palette have all the things that you need to rock your makeup. Give it a try.
Ediana C.
Portsmouth , PO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like it. I've been using this for 2 years and it's cool. Nice pigmentation, the shadows are easy to blend, the highlighter isn't as good as the rest of the things. But I recommend this if you're looking for an affordable product that has a lot of things to use.
Nadia Victoria S.
San José, Alajuelita
Pigmentation is good?
stefanie b.
Where can I get this ?
Nåtîbėl R.
Where I can find it?
Lasharay O.
I recently started receiving products from profusion and wanted opinions on this face pallet.
Alyssa W.
Chambersburg, PA
What is everyone's overall thoughts of this product ?