Add a Photo

Photos (10)
Savannah V.
Savannah V.
Elsberry, MO

This is a very good product for beginner makeup artists or even people who'd like to get quality makeup on a budget! I love this palette and I've used it for a very long time now.
The shadows are very buttery smooth and apply very creamy and pigmented, however, there is a smidge of fallout but nothing drastic. The lip creams are very pretty but semi-sticky which can easily be fixed with a little bit of setting/translucent powder! The bronzer and blush are also very pigmented and very pretty on the right skin tone.
I would definitely recommend this palette for beginners and/or people on a budget! It's pretty and affordable! You can't go wrong with that!
Meghan C.
Meghan C.
East Dublin, GA

Is it worth the money? Yes & no. The good thing to it is, it comes with every thing you're face will need except foundation so it's very handy. The not so good thing is it's not super pigmented aside from the blushes bc boy are they pigmented! But, overall it's a good palette especially if you can't get your hands on morphe pallets or tarte. It's a good starter. And it does have beautiful range of shades with a mixture of matte &a Metallic.
Ediana C.
Ediana C.
CARACAS

I really like it. I've been using this for 2 years and it's cool. Nice pigmentation, the shadows are easy to blend, the highlighter isn't as good as the rest of the things. But I recommend this if you're looking for an affordable product that has a lot of things to use.
Megan V.
Megan V.
Las Vegas, NV

I would love to try this Face Kit! I have the Eyes kit, and it works really good. This looks like a really cool kit to try! I love the variety in colors that they have. They always have a really big selection it makes me so happy! I hope to try this out very soon!
Johan S.
Johan S.
Campbell, OH

I was excited to try this out when I bought it but too bad it was such a waste of money.. None of the shadows are pigmented and even layering it on multiple times doesn't work.. I think you'd be better off with dollar store makeup to be honest.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
N Kingstown, RI

Everything you need in one easy to carry pallet! This is great for touch ups throughout the day! The colors are nice and very pigmented. Lots of opinions for different looks with this one kit. And the price is fantastic!
Kelly M.
Kelly M.

Best palette ever! It has everything for your face to achieve any look you desire. It is very affordable and it's great for any skin type. It has a little bit of everything matte shimmeres glossy yes I would buy again!
Haley S.
Haley S.
Saint Louisvl, OH

I love everything in this!! The eyeshadow colors are great, the contour for your face. I use to never wear make up or know how to do it but it really helps me out so I recommend this to others completely.
Lasharay O.

Omgosh if you are looking,for awesome,makeup at a bargain price then this is for you. The col9rs are very pigmented and apply wonderfully and let's,you create so,many looks.
Parnian M.
Parnian M.
Santa Rosa, CA

This pallet is not pigmented at all and its better to spend some more money to get a better pallet rather than wasting your money on this.
Nadia Victoria S.
Nadia Victoria S.
San José, Alajuelita

Pigmentation is good?
Alyssa W.
Alyssa W.
Chambersburg, PA

What is everyone's overall thoughts of this product ?
Lasharay O.

I recently started receiving products from profusion and wanted opinions on this face pallet.
Nåtîbėl R.