Add a Photo

#83 in Makeup Palettes
Photos (4)
Zoë C.
Zoë C.

This pallet doesn't get the justice it deserves! I see all these reviews of "it's not pigmented" but you need a primer! (Hint: the "brow wax" is an eyelid primer! Use it before adding the pigment!!!)

I CAN'T stress that enough. This pallet is really pigmented when you use the primer (brow wax) that comes with it!

I was actually really bummed at first because the other profusion pallet I wanted wasn't in stock but I'm really glad I bought this!

It comes with darker blush I use as contour and the highlighter that also comes with this is even better than my nyx! Even the lip colors they have work really well too! Don't be discouraged to try this out! It's a really good price for what you get!
Savannah V.
Savannah V.
Elsberry, MO

This is a very good product for beginner makeup artists or even people who'd like to get quality makeup on a budget! I love this palette and I've used it for a very long time now.
The shadows are very buttery smooth and apply very creamy and pigmented, however, there is a smidge of fallout but nothing drastic. The lip creams are very pretty but semi-sticky which can easily be fixed with a little bit of setting/translucent powder! The bronzer and blush are also very pigmented and very pretty on the right skin tone.
I would definitely recommend this palette for beginners and/or people on a budget! It's pretty and affordable! You can't go wrong with that!
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
San Pablo, CA

I Thought This Pallete Would Be Great But It Did Not Reach My Expectations Some Of The Shadows Arent Very Pigmented But Then Some Are They Seem To Be Very Chalky Though The Blush And Contour Colors Are Okay. I Do Like The Highlight Color Very Much. Still Not Worth Your Money. The Only Thing I Use Out Of This Pallete Is The Contour Powders
Megan V.
Megan V.
Las Vegas, NV

I would love to try this Face Kit! I have the Eyes kit, and it works really good. This looks like a really cool kit to try! I love the variety in colors that they have. They always have a really big selection it makes me so happy! I hope to try this out very soon!
Johan S.
Johan S.

I was excited to try this out when I bought it but too bad it was such a waste of money.. None of the shadows are pigmented and even layering it on multiple times doesn't work.. I think you'd be better off with dollar store makeup to be honest.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
N Kingstown, RI

Everything you need in one easy to carry pallet! This is great for touch ups throughout the day! The colors are nice and very pigmented. Lots of opinions for different looks with this one kit. And the price is fantastic!
Kelly M.
Kelly M.

Best palette ever! It has everything for your face to achieve any look you desire. It is very affordable and it's great for any skin type. It has a little bit of everything matte shimmeres glossy yes I would buy again!
Haley S.
Haley S.
Saint Louisvl, OH

I love everything in this!! The eyeshadow colors are great, the contour for your face. I use to never wear make up or know how to do it but it really helps me out so I recommend this to others completely.
Bre M.
Bre M.

I got this for my birthday and I'm happy with it. I love all the colors, they are very pigmented and the highlighter is so awesome. Even the lip color is great.
Parnian M.
Parnian M.
Santa Rosa, CA

This pallet is not pigmented at all and its better to spend some more money to get a better pallet rather than wasting your money on this.
Lasharay O.
Lasharay O.

I recently started receiving products from profusion and wanted opinions on this face pallet.

Join Now