Profusion Professional Brush Vault uploaded by Diondra W.Profusion Professional Brush Vault uploaded by atl 🍑.Profusion Professional Brush Vault uploaded by Paige T.

BY PROFUSION COSMETICS

A collection of professional brushes, curated for flawless application of makeup to the face and eyes. This must-have set also comes with two Blending Sponges for streak-free application and final all-over blending. Pro-Tip: the Mini Blending Sponge is perfect for those hard-to-reach areas under the eyes and around the nose. All the Profusion Pro Series Brushes are 100% vegan.

Maria T.
Granbury
K bonitas..se miran comodas me encantaria probarlas creo que me encantarĂ­an estas brochas...quiero aprender a maquillarme me llama mucho la atencion ojala algun dia tenga estas herramientas para hacerlo...me encanta ver todo este estilo todos los productos de esta pagina se miran buenisimos y por lo que miro los comentarios son geniales
Turquoia D.
Cincinnati, OH
This brush set was very inexpensive but the quality is over the top amazing. I love how easy they are to clean. I bought these from Marshall’s almost a year ago and i use them every time i beat my face!
atl 🍑.
Morrow, GA
Not too long ago did i purchase this product at Marshalls and TJ Maxx .... i did grab a couple sets from each store. 13.99$ i believe wasn’t that pricey it was actually quite affordable , plus the brushes work really well and bristles dont fall out and it gives you that good application. It came with two sponges a big one and a small one which was a bonus for me i needed a new one.
Hannah B.
Lakeview
These brushes are very good quality the font shed and they are cruelty free i have been using them everyday and enjoying them. On the other hand the blending sponges it comes with are sooo awful I will never use them they are so hard. But I would totally recommend this set for the brushes.
Taylore G.
For the quality, for this kind of price range is bangin! I think these brushes are great and soft! If you’re a beginner or even a pro, these brushes are nice to have lying around. They work well and cover a lot of ground! My favorite is the eye brushes! Hard for me to find ones I like!
Ileana P.
Bridgeton, NJ
I love these brushes. They feel so soft in the skin and have a bunch of different sizes to play around with your makeup. When you wash them, I recommend to let them dry naturally, otherwise, they can get very rough.
Michaela K.
Carlisle, PA
My favorite brushes in this vault are the big powder brush, the contouring brush, and the eye blending brush. The bristles and brush themselves are SUPER soft, and make blending your face powder, contour, eyeshadows, and nose contour a walk in the park. They were very affordable. Highly recommended.
Marisol Z.
Vallejo, CA
I like these brushes at first I was really curious on them but they blend so great and they are so soft. I like how the set comes with everything you'll need for your makeup look. These brushes were a great purchase I bought them at marshalls for 12.99.
Bea G.
The brushes are the best brushes I very used especially the blending brush.. my daughter took mine she loves it. I would recommend brushes anytime
Maybelline c.
Tristemente no tengo el kit completo, solo una de esas
brochas (la que pueden visualizar en mi imagen) y les digo que es encantadora,
quisiera tenerlas todas, aunque con una me conformo (por los momentos) la uso
para aplicar polvos sueltos y el acabado es de lujo.