Profusion Professional Brush Vault 7pc uploaded by Cristian Margot E.Profusion Professional Brush Vault 7pc uploaded by Paige T.

BY PROFUSION COSMETICS

Build a beautifully dynamic makeup look with the Profusion Professional Brush Vault - 7 pc. This absolutely essential kit includes a series of brushes for sculpting, contouring, softening and precision, as well as 2 soft foam blending eggs. see more...

Michaela K.
Carlisle, PA
My favorite brushes in this vault are the big powder brush, the contouring brush, and the eye blending brush. The bristles and brush themselves are SUPER soft, and make blending your face powder, contour, eyeshadows, and nose contour a walk in the park. They were very affordable. Highly recommended.
Hannah B.
Lakeview
These brushes are very good quality the font shed and they are cruelty free i have been using them everyday and enjoying them. On the other hand the blending sponges it comes with are sooo awful I will never use them they are so hard. But I would totally recommend this set for the brushes.
Marisol Z.
Vallejo, CA
I like these brushes at first I was really curious on them but they blend so great and they are so soft. I like how the set comes with everything you'll need for your makeup look. These brushes were a great purchase I bought them at marshalls for 12.99.
Bea G.
The brushes are the best brushes I very used especially the blending brush.. my daughter took mine she loves it. I would recommend brushes anytime
Maybelline c.
Tristemente no tengo el kit completo, solo una de esas
brochas (la que pueden visualizar en mi imagen) y les digo que es encantadora,
quisiera tenerlas todas, aunque con una me conformo (por los momentos) la uso
para aplicar polvos sueltos y el acabado es de lujo.
Mely G.
8260 NW 14th st. esp# v-8773. Doral, FL 33191-1501 US
Es super suave no absorbe mucho producto y es super bueno y deja un acabado muy bonito a mi me encanta la recomiendo a ojos cerrados
Son mis favoritas las tengo todas sólo que un día las lave y se me perdió una pero me encantan me gusta su textura genial