BY PROFUSION COSMETICS

The Profusion Pro Eyes Tin includes 12 complementary shades that are richly pigmented, easy-blending and long-wearing. Each palette also includes one Pro Series Dual-Ended Eyeshadow Brush. Color: Natural.

• is this palette any good ....?2 Answers
  • Is this a good product? is it good for people with oily s...1 Answers
  • Is this pallet any good? Ive tried their beauty notebook ...2 Answers
Profusion Pro Eyes Tin
  • "YES. This palette is in all forms what heaven is. No question about it. Colors are so creamy and pigmented it's insane. " in 23 reviews
  • "I received this palate as a gift from a friend and I absolutely LOVE it! I tend to stick with neutral shades for my eyeshadow and this delivers! The colors are very pigmented. Even against my dark-ish skin, the peach and eggshell colors show well!" in 4 reviews
Brittney M.
I got this at my local tj max for a few dollar and I must say I'm pretty impressed. The shadows are really pigment and shimmy. And they stay on all day without smirring. I'd buy it again.
Siara S.
I love this product it's amazing for the price I only paid $10 and the colors are popping! It's so easy to apply ! And the texture is really decent not super powdery
Charity M.
I was honestly highly disappointed in this product it looked so nice when I purchased it but the pigmentation is not the best it's very chalky and it has bad fallout
Tyra E.
Pigmented for the price. I love using these palettes on the go because of the size of them
Tyra E.
Review for: Natural more...
Love the golds, shimmers and mattes in this palette, needs a base to really pop though
Grace T.
United states
This is a great pallete it does have a lot of fallout but other than that reminds me of the urban decay palettes. And I got it for only 4 dollars at th max.
Chelsea A.
Keyes, CA
Review for: Natural more...
Love this Profusion eyeshadow palette! It has the perfect browns and shimmers for the inner corner of the eye or for a brow bone highlight, really pigmented.
Maleah N.
Maple Valley, WA
This is great for a beginner, but I would have to say I don't like the pigment of the colors you have to apply a lot for the color to come through vibrantly.
P.k Y.
Loved it!!! Much pigmentation and colors were very good. They dont stay that long but it is okay. It comes with a small eyelid brush and a eyeliner pencil.
Celest A.
Odessa, TX
It comes with great colors but it's not as Pigmented ūüėŹ
Good price and nice packaging but you have to apply the same shad over and over so it can pop out
danielle w.
Palm Bay, FL
I have wanted to try this pallet for quite a while. But is it worth the money?
Cristina F.
Sterling, VA
Are these as good as I have heard, or they only okay?
Brandy C.
is this palette any good ....?
Nabila W.
San Diego, CA
I am been trying to so a simple makeup with this pallet but since I have light skin how can I do it.
Sharquita F.
Patterson, LA
Is this pallet any good? Ive tried their beauty notebook but im curious about this one.