BY PROFUSION COSMETICS

The Profusion Pro Eyes Tin includes 12 complementary shades that are richly pigmented, easy-blending and long-wearing. Each palette also includes one Pro Series Dual-Ended Eyeshadow Brush. Color: Natural.

• is this palette any good ....?2 Answers
  • Is this a good product? is it good for people with oily s...1 Answers
  • Is this pallet any good? Ive tried their beauty notebook ...2 Answers
Profusion Pro Eyes Tin
  • "YES. This palette is in all forms what heaven is. No question about it. Colors are so creamy and pigmented it's insane. " in 23 reviews
  • "I received this palate as a gift from a friend and I absolutely LOVE it! I tend to stick with neutral shades for my eyeshadow and this delivers! The colors are very pigmented. Even against my dark-ish skin, the peach and eggshell colors show well!" in 4 reviews
Cindy A.
These palettes are pigmented. I have Nude and Bare. I usually use these when I'm heading to an event. The Nude one is more of pinks and the Bare palette has more neutrals shades.
Amber M.
Bellefonte, PA
For $5 eyeshadow, this stuff is amazing! The pigment is really rich and I wore it for many hours with minimal smudging. I found this in the holiday gift section of a Dollar General, and I will probably order from their website as well. Definitely recommend it!
Kathryn P.
This palette is very inexpensive, but you get what you pay for. The shadows don't give very good coverage and aren't very blendable. It is good for the money but it's better to save up and get a higher quality palette.
Lear12956 - Pahola V.
I like this palette it has the colors that I like and and the package is pretty I wish the eyeshadow could last more but maybe it is because of my oily skin and for that price it's good.
Kortney M.
Amherst, WI
The quality is definitely there and for a low, low price point. Colors are pigmented well and are long lasting. There is a bit of fallout though, so if you rush through makeup in the mornings, this is not the palette you want since cleanup is time consuming. Does give a beautiful look though.
Andrea L.
I like all the colors my Profusion eyehadow palette comes with. It has your pinks, browns, and black. It comes with two eyeliner pencils, which comes in handy. It does tend fade out throughout the day, but I am happy with the price I got them for.
Resh L.
Norcross, GA
$1 at Walgreens for 5 eyeshadows!! They come out around Christmas time last year I grabbed 2 and this year I did the same! I love the dramatic colors as well as the subtle ones. Not bad for stashing them in your purse or cosmetics bag as a back up or everyday wear! These are awesome!
Deb B.
Frostburg, MD
Bought this at tj maxx for 3.99 and it’s one of the best purchases I’ve ever made under $5. Goes on smooth and the pigments are gorgeous. Be careful because too much on your brush and you get major fallout. A little of it goes a long way.
Ellie B.
Fairbanks, AK
I like the color and I like how shinny and it really retro packaging but I like it I have used this many different times and love it each time and very easy to apply I would l definite bye it again.
Malia B.
Tega Cay
This profusion eyeshadow palette is amazing for me and my friends to go out and just hang out or just to wake up and put on. I have been obsessed with the profusion brand for as long as I can remember and this palette is amazing.
danielle w.
Palm Bay, FL
I have wanted to try this pallet for quite a while. But is it worth the money?
Cristina F.
Sterling, VA
Are these as good as I have heard, or they only okay?
Brandy C.
is this palette any good ....?
Nabila W.
San Diego, CA
I am been trying to so a simple makeup with this pallet but since I have light skin how can I do it.
Sharquita F.
Patterson, LA
Is this pallet any good? Ive tried their beauty notebook but im curious about this one.