BY PROFUSION COSMETICS

The Profusion Pro Eyes Tin includes 12 complementary shades that are richly pigmented, easy-blending and long-wearing. Each palette also includes one Pro Series Dual-Ended Eyeshadow Brush. Color: Natural.

• is this palette any good ....?2 Answers
  • Is this a good product? is it good for people with oily s...1 Answers
  • Is this pallet any good? Ive tried their beauty notebook ...2 Answers
Profusion Pro Eyes Tin
  • "YES. This palette is in all forms what heaven is. No question about it. Colors are so creamy and pigmented it's insane. " in 23 reviews
  • "I received this palate as a gift from a friend and I absolutely LOVE it! I tend to stick with neutral shades for my eyeshadow and this delivers! The colors are very pigmented. Even against my dark-ish skin, the peach and eggshell colors show well!" in 4 reviews
Nicole S.
Summerville, SC
I have two different profusion palettes. The majority of the colors go on very smoothly and blend very well. Of course, they aren't as wonderful as some of the high dollar brands at Sephora- profusion is a fraction of the price. These work fantastic and the palettes last forever it seems. I have had one of my palettes for over a year. I use it four times a week and still haven't reached the bottom of the pan.
Kelly M.
Celebration, FL
Review for: Natural more...
This is my new favorite eyeshadow palette! I love the double sided brush and the color assortment is just what I’m looking for. Great for day or nighttime wear, and I loved that it’s a mix of matte colors and shimmers. Super affordable and would buy again in a heartbeat!
Katherine R.
Hopkinsville, KY
Bought this from a friend, for cheap! I absolutely love it. Absolutely worth the price (market price @ that). I have brown eyes. Having a smokey-eyed make up day...is awesome with this palette. I will be buying again, maybe even a different palette but more smokies too!
Ana D.
Asheboro, NC
i dont have lots of good things to say about this product... they're not pigmented at all but it might be because of my skin color (i'm tan,). also it has A LOT of fall out, but you get what you pay for, it is really affordable.
Aneesa K.
lodi, CA
Review for: Natural more...
These eyeshadows are beyond beautiful they aren't chalky or anything Im in love!!The price to this product isn't bad for drugstore, its really affordable and thats what i love!Bottom line i would recommend this to my friends!
Kim W.
Appleton, WI
For $4 at TJ Maxx I was surprised how much I liked this along with the "Bare" palette. It stayed better than my drugstore eyeshadow. I have brown eyes and am very impressed with this palette and the variety it offers!
Michael Jackson G.
Great cosmetic. But when you get the eyeshadow on a eyeshadow brush, it comes out chunky. I've been using this product for about 2 years. This product is easy to use and apply. This product is some what long lasting. I would recommend this product. But this product has some room for improvement
Lizzy M.
Hephzibah, GA
Great for the price point and for beginners in makeup. I love the darker shades for a perfect smokey eye. Also the pallet comes with a brush and eyeliner so you're all set. I recommend to any beginner in makeup c
Anna B.
north Carolina
Review for: Natural more...
I love this palette it is not only very affordable but it is one of my favorites for only 6.99 which is a huge plus. I got this for my friend she loved it but there was a good amount of fallout but there was good pigmentation so for the price you can't go wrong with the palette.
Heather S.
Reform, AL
Great colors. Rich and smooth texture, these eyeshadow shades glide across the lid so easily and beautifully. And they price is nearly impossible to beat!! Less than $5 at any drugstore or pharmacy.
danielle w.
Palm Bay, FL
I have wanted to try this pallet for quite a while. But is it worth the money?
Cristina F.
Sterling, VA
Are these as good as I have heard, or they only okay?
Brandy C.
is this palette any good ....?
Nabila W.
San Diego, CA
I am been trying to so a simple makeup with this pallet but since I have light skin how can I do it.
Sharquita F.
Patterson, LA
Is this pallet any good? Ive tried their beauty notebook but im curious about this one.