BY PROFUSION COSMETICS

The Profusion Pro Eyes Tin includes 12 complementary shades that are richly pigmented, easy-blending and long-wearing. Each palette also includes one Pro Series Dual-Ended Eyeshadow Brush. Color: Natural.

• is this palette any good ....?2 Answers
  • Is this a good product? is it good for people with oily s...1 Answers
  • Is this pallet any good? Ive tried their beauty notebook ...2 Answers
Profusion Pro Eyes Tin
  • "YES. This palette is in all forms what heaven is. No question about it. Colors are so creamy and pigmented it's insane. " in 23 reviews
  • "I received this palate as a gift from a friend and I absolutely LOVE it! I tend to stick with neutral shades for my eyeshadow and this delivers! The colors are very pigmented. Even against my dark-ish skin, the peach and eggshell colors show well!" in 4 reviews
fae b.
Minneapolis, MN
not mad at this palette got it as a chistmas present its a great daily palette very pigmented but a bit dry some fall out but it brushed away no problem even on the darker colors very affordable id buy more of there palettes
Amanda Y.
Virginia Bch, VA
I have the sultry & neutrals palette. When I first tried this I thought the texture was VERY chalky, which I didn't like at all. I bought this at Walgreen's during a holiday season for 4-5$ I was like hmm.. maybe this could be a dupe for the urban decay naked palette. I don't recommend this in my opinion unless you want to use a primer. This has 10 shadows, 5 are only pigmented on their own. I ended up dropping mine by accident and the mirror isn't real.
Roberto Z.
Passaic, NJ
The best palette I have tried so far. I was a little skeptical about it but once I bought it I was totally in love with it. The pigmentation is just perfect. I love this brand. I totally recommend it. It's so affordable.
Dyanna R.
Sacramento, CA
Review for: Natural more...
I love the brush on this palette! The colors are a bit powdery and the dark colors are really pigmented. You can create some good looks from this! This is my first eyeshadow palette too!
Priscilla E.
Del Rio , TX
I believe I have an older version. Regardless. I love this palette. It’s seriously so pigmented! It’s affordable. It’s very effective. It’s also cruelty free which is a plus in my books! Definitely a must have.
susie t.
Northbridge
I got this palette as a gift from my boyfriend's mother. The first time I used it, I used it the very next day on a client to do a "smoky raccoon eye", and I must say, it turned out exactly as the client wanted it, it was very easy to blend out, had a lot of pigmentation, and was overall a beautiful palette. Now, I didn't go out looking for a price, and I immediately thought it was a high end product. But I had never heard of Profusion so I was not sure. I was ASTOUNDED to see what these sell for, the quality did not reflect that at all! The fluffy brush included with mine was absolutely perfect and blends wonderfully!
abbie m.
Review for: Natural more...
breaks out my eyes so badly. i love the colors in the palette but it makes my eyes puff up. i don't know if i got a bad batch of the product or if i didn't use it in time for it to go bad.
sam Q.
Review for: Smoky more...
Its good but it's not that pigmented.it's easy to blend if you have the right brushes and I totally recommened it to anyone who likes make up. Profusion Pro Eyes Tin
clarisa s.
Lancaster
Review for: Other more...
I love this palette! It is a great price for what you are getting. They are a dusty but they still blend super well. I have the amber palette which gives a great warm look.
Denisse R.
I actually bought this brand a year ago in the mall (Rainbow.) It was cheap and like $2 (sale), so I grabbed it. Ended up really liking them. The ones I have are a cream to powder texture & finish. I was really excited when I saw they had the bigger shadow palettes for only $5.00 at my local DG. I bought two each for my sisters and Mom as stocking stuffers for Christmas. Smokey, Nude, and Rockstar palettes! They loved them! Great product for low price! Would buy more again in future.
danielle w.
Palm Bay, FL
I have wanted to try this pallet for quite a while. But is it worth the money?
Cristina F.
Sterling, VA
Are these as good as I have heard, or they only okay?
Brandy C.
is this palette any good ....?
Nabila W.
San Diego, CA
I am been trying to so a simple makeup with this pallet but since I have light skin how can I do it.
Sharquita F.
Patterson, LA
Is this pallet any good? Ive tried their beauty notebook but im curious about this one.