BY PROFUSION COSMETICS

The Profusion Pro Eyes Tin includes 12 complementary shades that are richly pigmented, easy-blending and long-wearing. Each palette also includes one Pro Series Dual-Ended Eyeshadow Brush. Color: Natural.

• is this palette any good ....?2 Answers
  • Is this a good product? is it good for people with oily s...1 Answers
  • Is this pallet any good? Ive tried their beauty notebook ...2 Answers
Profusion Pro Eyes Tin
  • "YES. This palette is in all forms what heaven is. No question about it. Colors are so creamy and pigmented it's insane. " in 23 reviews
  • "I received this palate as a gift from a friend and I absolutely LOVE it! I tend to stick with neutral shades for my eyeshadow and this delivers! The colors are very pigmented. Even against my dark-ish skin, the peach and eggshell colors show well!" in 4 reviews
Celest A.
Odessa, TX
It comes with great colors but it's not as Pigmented ūüėŹ
Good price and nice packaging but you have to apply the same shad over and over so it can pop out
Jessica W.
McKinleyville, CA
Profusion is great for the price! This palette is perfect for anyone! Such perfect beautiful vibrant colors. They blend well, and compliment each other!
Jae I K.
Great. All the palletes from this brand is pretty good. I'm using a pallete that reminds me of katvond's sepenine pallete.
Found at marshalls and tjmaxx
Carla M.
Las Vegas, NV
The colors are superb. The pigment is great. Lasts a while. It's great if you where doing a cosplay and you needed a color that matches a character.
Margaret A.
Fullerton, CA
I love all of profussions eyeshadow palletes. They are affordable and very pretty. Highly recomend. I have about 6 diferent palletes from profussion
Sasha B.
This product is great and having multiple choices of eyeshadow in one makes it amazing. I would recommend this product to my family and friends.
Erika E.
Love how easy this is to create a smoky eye!
It lasts for up to 5 hour ,but I’ve only used it our on special evening events.
Highly recommend!
Katarina T.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: Natural more...
I love this! It’s $4 and with a wet brush, the colors apply great. They blend really well for the price and you can find them in every TJ Maxx!
Taitum V.
Great quality for the price range. I've used the other colors, but lately I just really like the lighter tans and cream colors for blending.
Stacey M.
Troutdale
Review for: Natural more...
I love this pallet, it is very pigmented. It has a variety of colors ranging from light to dark and 3 sparkly ones that I use as highlighter.
danielle w.
Palm Bay, FL
I have wanted to try this pallet for quite a while. But is it worth the money?
Cristina F.
Sterling, VA
Are these as good as I have heard, or they only okay?
Brandy C.
is this palette any good ....?
Nabila W.
San Diego, CA
I am been trying to so a simple makeup with this pallet but since I have light skin how can I do it.
Sharquita F.
Patterson, LA
Is this pallet any good? Ive tried their beauty notebook but im curious about this one.