Profusion Mixed Metals Eyeshadow 9 Shade Palette Arctic Girl's Eyes Makeup Kit

Profusion Mixed Metals Eyeshadow 9 Shade Palette Arctic Girl's Eyes Makeup Kit

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Profusion Mixed Metals Eyeshadow 9 Shade Palette Arctic Girl's Eyes Makeup Kit!
How would you rate this product?
Mimi N.
Profusion Mixed Metals Eyeshadow 9 Shade Palette Arctic Girl's Eyes Makeup Kit uploaded by Mimi N.
Got this at the drugstore for $5 out of curiosity and was honestly blown away. I have found all of the shadows to be pigmented and relatively easy to work with. The packaging is sturdy and comes with a large mirror. I can’t get over the quality for that low a price. I had never tried profusion cosmetics before but if all their shadows are like this I will definitely be purchasing more in the future.
Lisa G.
Mission, TX
Profusion Mixed Metals Eyeshadow 9 Shade Palette Arctic Girl's Eyes Makeup Kit uploaded by Lisa G.
If you are into cool toned eyeshadow, then this is a palette for you. I am not a fan of cool toned shadows. I prefer warmer tones, personally. But I did purchase this because I thought it was pretty. While I did not really like the way the cooler tones look on me, I can't criticize the formula. The shadows are soft and pigmented and they blend out nicely. The shimmer shadows are beautiful and smooth.
Grace O.
This is a very nice palette my favorite shades are loyal and ethereal and I love the mirror

Looking for your answer?