PROFUSION Metallized Hypnotic Highlight Palette uploaded by Megan B.

BY PROFUSION COSMETICS

6 Harmonic Strobing Powders.Net Wt. 0.74 oz / 21 g

Emma S.
Sarasota, FL
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I can't believe this only has a 3 star overall rating. This palette is super pigmented. I love all the highlight shades. It is very affordable and glides on nicely for a glowing look! This is definitely one of my favorite highlighter palettes ever.
Megan B.
Atlanta, GA
I've had this product for a while and I don't use it as much as I should. The purple and white highlights are my favorites out of this palette. This is a good find for the price.
Trinity đź–¤.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
this was my first highlighter ever! I especially love the pink and gold shades, but the others were a little out of the ordinary for my skin tone. this highlighter really does shine and i would always get compliments on my glow.
Yanibell P.
Union City, NJ
I did not like the Profusion Metallized Hypnotic Highlight Palette. Profusion has great quality products and maybe it might be because i am not a fan of these shades but the color payoff on this was a little off.