PROFUSION Metallized Hypnotic Highlight Palette

by Profusion Cosmetics

6 Harmonic Strobing Powders.Net Wt. 0.74 oz / 21 g

Does anyone happen to know why they took this palette off the market? Was it recalled or did they just never restock??
Start your review of PROFUSION Metallized Hypnotic Highlight Palette!
How would you rate this product?
Andrea C.
Pecos, NM
I got this palette on sale at Ross and I really liked it. I love the profusion brand. I love this probably because it's very pigmented just like it looks in the pallet is how it looks on your skin, it lasts a really long time. I would definitely be by myself again.
Iraida V.
Newark, NJ
PROFUSION Metallized Hypnotic Highlight Palette uploaded by Iraida V.
PROFUSION Metallized Hypnotic Highlight Palette uploaded by Iraida V.
This has been the only highlight i used so far, it makes you shineeee! I really like it
Emma S.
Sarasota, FL
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I can't believe this only has a 3 star overall rating. This palette is super pigmented. I love all the highlight shades. It is very affordable and glides on nicely for a glowing look! This is definitely one of my favorite highlighter palettes ever.
Emily Q.
Pittsburg , CA
These highlighters are very intense and blinding. For the price they're great. I love how the white and peachy highlight can be used as a natural looking highlight. The other highlights can also be used for colorful looks.
Morgan W.
Little Rock, AR
Bought this one a whim and ended up loving it! I never got to use all of the colors before it broke, but I loved the ones I got to use! Will buy this again in the future when I run across it once more. Gives a good glow and the color options allow for many dynamic looks!
lupita L.
Las Vegas, NV
I like these because they're different colors and it can get me out of my comfort zone with highlighters. The colors are all very nice and pretty. I used a gray looking one for a Halloween look and it looked really well with it. I would recommend it if you want to try new colors for your highlight.
Mishelle F.
Baldwinville, MA
I bought this palette for my girlfriend on a whim and I’m glad I did. This is one of our favorite highlight palettes, and it was extremely cheap! The color payoff is beautiful and is better than a lot of higher end brands.
Krista G.
Kenton
You have so many different shades of highlight that you don’t have to worry about it not matching your look. pros: It’s a great formula and it blends amazingly cons are just if you have pale skin it has a darker undertone
Kat T.
Winthrop, MA
Really good budget highlighter. Better than most others I’ve tried and can be found for ~$4.
Megan B.
Stone Mtn, GA
PROFUSION Metallized Hypnotic Highlight Palette uploaded by Megan B.
I've had this product for a while and I don't use it as much as I should. The purple and white highlights are my favorites out of this palette. This is a good find for the price.