PROFUSION COSMETICS Wanderlust Palette

by Profusion Cosmetics

A versatile collection of color-vivid eyeshadows with superior payoff, for everyone from beginners to pros. The hi-pigment shades are soft, blendable and range from a spectrum of pinks to deep greens and bright blues. Satisfy your wanderlust with this around-the-world inspired eyeshadow palette. Pro Series Brush included.

Ingredients

Eyeshadow (Net Wt.: 17 x 1.24g): Mica, Talc, Synthetic Mica, Silica, Magnesium Stearate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Dimethicone, 2-Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tride Cyl Trimellitate, Mineral oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Polyisobutene, C10-13 Isoparaffin, 2-Phenoxyethanol, Pentylene Glycol.

May Contain: Titanium dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide Black (CI 77499), Iron Oxide Yellow (CI 77492), Iron Oxide Red (CI 77491), FD&C RED NO.40 Al Lake (CI 16035), FD&C Yellow 5 Al Lake (CI19140:1), Carmine (CI 75470), FD&C Blue 1 Al Lake (CI 42090:2), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), FERRIC FERROCYANIDE (CI 77510), Ultramarine Blue (CI77007).

Pigments (Regal, Nimbus, Retro, Go Girl) (Net Wt.: 4 x 1.24g): Talc, Mica, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Dimethicone, 2-Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tride Cyl Trimellitate, C10-13 Isoparaffin, 2-Phenoxyethanol, Pentylene Glycol.

May Contain: Titanium dioxide (CI 77891), D&C Red No. 27 Al lake (CI45410:2), Ultramarine Blue (CI77007), Iron Oxide Black (CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742).

Hey there! I’m new too the makeup community and recently heard about this brand on YouTube. I was wondering if this palette is a good one for beginners and if there’s any advice you could give me?
How comparable is it to the james charles palette ?
Does this have a lot of fallout? And are they pigmented?
Start your review of PROFUSION COSMETICS Wanderlust Palette!
Oak Island, NC
PROFUSION COSMETICS Wanderlust Palette uploaded by Rachel L.
Purchased at: Walmart
I couldn't find the exact same one I'm trying to review,I got this at Walmart and I love the fun shade selection, no creasing, and it blends so easy.
Haines City, FL
PROFUSION COSMETICS Wanderlust Palette uploaded by Aileen G.
Purchased at: Walmart
This palette is absolutely gorgeous its missing. Few transtion colors so you will have to pull another palette but love it it a nice addition to my eyeshadow collection and i would definitely be buying more profusion palettes.
Saint Louis, MO
PROFUSION COSMETICS Wanderlust Palette uploaded by Lawanda F.
This Is Not Pr Or Free Products I Paid $25 For This mystery box 📦 At Profusion.com
Colville, WA
PROFUSION COSMETICS Wanderlust Palette uploaded by Emily E.
PROFUSION COSMETICS Wanderlust Palette uploaded by Emily E.
Purchased at: Walmart
Beautiful colors and pigmented! Easy to blend and great for the price! Perfect pallet for a night out!
Austin, TX
PROFUSION COSMETICS Wanderlust Palette uploaded by star S.
I love the pigment and how the color pops out I definitely will keep using for my everyday use and I would recommend this eyeshadow to anyone
Henrico, VA
PROFUSION COSMETICS Wanderlust Palette uploaded by Michael K.
The pigment was vibrant and build able and personally I had no fall out. My one warning is it does stain a bit so be prepared to use a good eye makeup remover
Orlando, FL
PROFUSION COSMETICS Wanderlust Palette uploaded by Caremily A.
Purchased at: Walmart
beautiful combination of colors, the perfect mix between matte and shiny to make makeup day or night with a wide range of options
Tampa, FL
PROFUSION COSMETICS Wanderlust Palette uploaded by Liyahhbit_Ofevrythng R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Profusion Cosmetic Is Not Only AFFORDABLE But Also Extremely PIGGGGMMMEEENNNNTTTEEDD! I Absolutely Love All Of Their Palettes & Their Makeup Brushes. (Did I Mention Most Of Their Palettes Are Less Than $20). Drugstore Prices With HIGH END Payoff.
Mission, TX
PROFUSION COSMETICS Wanderlust Palette uploaded by Lisa G.
Profusion has quickly become one of my favorite brands for eyeshadow. This palette is so good! You have your basic neutrals for a simple look or to use to anchor down a more colorful, bold look. There's a good mix of matte and shimmer shadows which are all easily blended out and equally pigmented. I was on the search for this one because it's always sold out but I can understand why. I love it!
Flushing, NY
PROFUSION COSMETICS Wanderlust Palette uploaded by Sonia G.
Purchased at: Target
Absolutely amazing palette!I must say Profusion is a great brand and their eyeshadows are just beautiful!This palette is one of my favorite ones by them because they have almost every shade I need!You need to try profusion palettes you won’t regret!It’s a must have!No fallouts and very smooth! #GoodByeJuly #makeup #beauty #eyeshadowpalette #profusion PROFUSION COSMETICS Wanderlust Palette
Ask a question to the Influenster community...