Profusion Cosmetics Trendsetter Blush & Bronzer Multi-Colored uploaded by Alicia B.Profusion Cosmetics Trendsetter Blush & Bronzer Multi-Colored uploaded by Alicia B.Profusion Cosmetics Trendsetter Blush & Bronzer Multi-Colored uploaded by Alicia B.

BY PROFUSION COSMETICS

Never be short of options with the Trendsetter Blush & Bronzer Palette! This convenient and stylish cheek set includes everything you need for a radiating look that lasts all day. Eight full-size finely pressed powders work for all skin tones with a medium-intense pigmentation. Great for the artist on-the-go or as an everyday piece on your vanity.

Buy on Walmart*
Sophie L.
hamden
AMAZING!! The pigment in the highlighter is amazing!! My favorite is the champagne highlight a the soft rose blush. One bronzer is matte the other is kinda shimmery. The highlighter is very shimmery and beautiful I will always buy this again because in my opinion it’s amazing!
Erica P.
Yuma
I absolutely LOVE this!I use this every time I use my makeup it provides me with all I need and different colored blushes I recommend this to everyone!it has good pigmentation has nice bright highligherd and it doesn't leave your wallet empty!
Christina O.
Grand Forks
I really like the light bronzer, but in the summer I’m sure I will mix in the medium bronzer for when I tan. It blends nicely and it is not too warm for my very fair skin tone. I also enjoy the variety of blushes that comes with it too.
Ianthia B.
Fort Bragg, NC
The brushes and the bulkyness of this stink. But the actually blush, contour and bronzers are amazing. The pigment is beautiful!
Savannah L.
Bakersfield, CA
This pallet is amazing. It’s worth the money. The pigment is great and it is easy to blend
Alicia B.
Surrey, BC
I really like this palette set. I paid $14.99 Canadian plus tax at winners for it. I don’t use the brushes it came with I really don’t use this style of brushes at all anyways. The brushes are very soft I’ve felt them but I won’t use it. I love that it has a mirror inside the case. There is so many different colours and styles to choose from and I use every single one at different times. My favourites are champagne highlight. Nude highlight. Soft rose blush and warm peach blush. They are amazing! The pans are large! The case is awesome and it lasts a long time. I definitely recommend this one. It has a variety to use but it’s all perfect for everyone’s skin tone and even for one skintone you can use every single colour in here. Great price. Great item. Profusion Cosmetics Trendsetter Blush & Bronzer Multi-Colored
Michaela J.
Ottawa, ON
This is the first bronzer palette I used and it was awesome! Super easy to blend and has great colours for contour. It was affordable and lasts a very long time. I would definitely buy again. It works as well as some of the higher end bronzers I have used.
gianna f.
steinbach
It was creamy and sort of hard to apply if you used a brush. The shade was good, and it did look good on skin once blended well. The blush was also a good product and looked nice on the skin. I would recommend
Camila V.
Florida
Its perfect because you have 4 things in one, the 3 brushes are really really good and soft, the champagne highlights is beautiful, you have 4 options of blushes and that’s why I love it. you can found it in a really good price, I buy it on Marshalls with the eyebrows kit