BY PROFUSION COSMETICS

Never be short of options with the Trendsetter Blush & Bronzer Palette! This convenient and stylish cheek set includes everything you need for a radiating look that lasts all day. Eight full-size finely pressed powders work for all skin tones with a medium-intense pigmentation. Great for the artist on-the-go or as an everyday piece on your vanity.

R B.
Great highlight, great blush, and great bronzer/contour. I’m personal on the light skin side, and the bronzer/contour make me look dusty and older. The blush colors are great, and the highlighter is amazing. I would say that the powders do get everywhere in the packaging , the mirror is useless and there could be more or better brushes. But I would buy it again.
Sophie L.
hamden
AMAZING!! The pigment in the highlighter is amazing!! My favorite is the champagne highlight a the soft rose blush. One bronzer is matte the other is kinda shimmery. The highlighter is very shimmery and beautiful I will always buy this again because in my opinion it’s amazing!
Elizabeth B.
Boston
I absolutely love this set! I’ve had it for a while and I use it all the time. Unfortunately one of my bronzers broke (I’ve had it for quite some time) but I am in love with it and use it for every look I do! Definitely recommend and if I remember correctly it was a little less than $10!
Luna P.
Freeport, NY
The amount of compliments ive gotten on the highlight alone is insane. For such a good price you get blush bronzer and highlighter with the brushes as well which i always use. Love love love this product and definitely would recommend it to beginners and pros alike. Only downside is the highlight isnt as blinding as i would like and the colors arent for every skin tone
Taylor E.
Monroe, Ga
This blush and bronzing palette is my favorite! The lighter high lighter is flawless. I get so many compliments on the highlighter! The products in this has a good pigment and awesome coverage. The shadow bronzer is also my favorite and its an awesome bonus that it came with 3 brushes. I found this palette at Tj Maxx for around $8! It was a steal!
Erica P.
Yuma
I absolutely LOVE this!I use this every time I use my makeup it provides me with all I need and different colored blushes I recommend this to everyone!it has good pigmentation has nice bright highligherd and it doesn't leave your wallet empty!
Christina O.
Grand Forks
I really like the light bronzer, but in the summer I’m sure I will mix in the medium bronzer for when I tan. It blends nicely and it is not too warm for my very fair skin tone. I also enjoy the variety of blushes that comes with it too.
Lily M.
Eastham, MA
This one has great quality again the only reason I’m getting this one because it’s not recommended for professionals because it’s not really a professional and has amazing quality for beginners were just starting off and trying to learn the basics in for seven dollars at TJ Maxx that’s a pretty good price I would recommend it
Eva S.
Wake Forest
Love this palette. It has a great collection of shades and is very pigmented. It applies great and is very pigmented when applied. Definitely worth the price. I have bought multiple things from profusion for cheap but great quality.
Kayla C.
Rocky Mount
Absolutely love this bronzer & highlighter!! I’ve hit pan on the gold highlighter and both bronzers. I bought mine at tjmaxx and it was very affordable! I highly recommend