BY PROFUSION COSMETICS

A deluxe collection of 24-eyeshadows in high-impact neutral to naturally bold colors, to light up your eyes. The palette includes all the must-have shades to complete any makeup collection in a stunning spectrum of matte, satin and shimmer finishes. The ultra-blendable and rich textures of the eyeshadows make creating eye-looks easy, with the help of the included Pro Series brush.

Talc, Mica, Silica, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Magnesium Stearate, 2-Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Corn Starch, 2-Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance. Net Wt. 1.02oz (28.8 g). May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide Black (CI 77499), Iron Oxide Yellow (CI 77492), Iron Oxide Red (CI 77491), FD&C Red No.40 Al Lake (CI 16035), Ultramarine Blue (CI 77007), D&C Black No.2 (CI 77266), Manganese Violet (CI 77742).

• Who has tried their new launch of products? Ive seen them...3 Answers
Crowned G.
So as you can see by the photo of this worn out palette, you can tell that I use this ALOT 🤣! The quality of these shadows and the amount you get is awesome! It comes with 24 colors for $11-12 at Target. I have created so many looks using this palette and you seriously can't go wrong with trying it out. Even the brush that comes with it is great and a similar product to the Luxie duo ended brush I love. I will give this product 5/5 🌟, truly recommend it.
Marissa C.
Kaimuki
I love the colors in this palette. It can be hard to find a good variety of colors in matte shadows, which I prefer to use for my every-day, work-in-an-office look. I tend to stay on the lighter side of the palette but every once in a while I dip into one of the dark colors and I’m always amazed that they look good on me! The shadows are a bit powdery and I have to tap the eye brush before applying, but it wears all day and doesn’t run, fade, or smear. For the price paid ($10), this has been a perfect addition to my daily routine.
marlie g.
San Antonio,tx
I was extremely surprised of the quality of this palette considering it’s only ten dollars. This eye shadow is easy to use and comes with a really good variety of colors. It also comes with a double ended brush that’s actually really good quality. The only problem I have with this palette is that the eyeshadow is a little on the dryer side so it’s harder to blend but over all this product is great and I will definitely buy again👍
Angela W.
Hendersonvlle, NC
The palette itself is gorgeous. The colors are beautiful and soft. The colors are easy to apply and last all day until it’s time to wash your face. I have used the palette quite often since I bought it from Marshall’s. The only thing that was wrong with it was that a few of the eyeshadows were tore up. This would definitely be a palette I would buy again new and recommend new.
Taylor D.
I just started using this pallete a few months ago. It has a nice selection of shades that compliment each other nicely. I wish these eyeshadows were a bit more pigmented, you have to pack on the eyeshadow if you want bold, vibrant colors. Also, I wish the formula was a bit creamy. The powder is really dry which makes it hard to blend, so you have to pack and then blend when applying the shadow. I probably will end up buying this palate again once I run out because, overall it is a good pallete.
Episode b.
monroe
This is very good for its price. You can get it at target and it’s very affordable. Like the colors are very cute and nice. I would differently recommend this for people who are doing makeup for the first time. It also smells so good To me.
Carsyn B.
I really love my Profusion naturals palette because the shadows are really pigmented and soft. They are really easy to blend and they are beautiful colors. I use it all the time and the packaging is really nice. And the palette was really affordable. I would totally buy it again and I would definitely recommend it!!!
Kristen C.
Newark, DE
This is an awesome intro palette to get someone, for the cost the quality is pretty dang good and there's so much to work with! It's a bit powdery but nothing annoying to me, it's great when you want a lot of bang for your buck! Has a lots to tones too, warns and cooler neutrals to play with. It breaks down to 88 cents per shadow! Pigmented enough for all skin tones.
Paula C.
The colors are pretty but not very pigmented on my darker skin. I imagine they might work on a lighter skinned person but I did not like this palette. It's not long lasting and I would not buy again. I do like how pretty the packaging and colors of the eyeshadows are and I like the presentation and price but overall it's not worth it for me.
Maddy S.
Patterson, California
MY DIE FOR EYESHADOW PALETTE!!! I use this for all of my favorite looks. For $10, you get 24 different eyeshadow shades, and a GREAT quality two-sided brush. The eyeshadows are all easy to blend. The shimmer actually show up as shimmers!! I would recommend all drugstore makeup lovers to buy this palette!!
Codie W.
Indiana
Who has tried their new launch of products? Ive seen them in target and wa ted to get a few palettes? Opinions on which ones I should get and why?❤

back