BY PROFUSION COSMETICS

• Does it make your face look cakey?2 Answers
  • could this be used as eye shadow as well? 3 Answers
  • How's the pigmentation ? Does it need a few applications before i...2 Answers
Tabitha P.
I'm not a blush girl. For some reason I never get super excited about blush. But I found this blush palette for so cheap and I grabbed it up. it is so beautiful. The colors are a great range and they blend with such ease.. This is a must have for any make up lover on a budget...
Josselin R.
Haddonfield, NJ
Love this. I use blush all the time and the colors are cute. Compared to others, this one is very vibrant and it's not splotchy. Brings out your eyes and eyeshadow. Like it a lot and definitely recommend this!
Gissell A.
Charlottesville, VA
I usually don't use this thing to much , but I saw it at the store and I decided to try , experience ? The best colors ever , they perfectly match with my skin color . So happy to try them and the price is awesome !!!
Ashley C.
N Kingstown, RI
I feel like for this price, it's great! So many different colors. The my blend nicely. Great coloring. You can make a lot of different looks from one pallet.
Edelys V.
This is a best palett you can buy! Have to many type of blush and everyone is really beautiful. And have a great pigmentation, I recommend it!
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
This blush palette has beautiful blushes!! You have 6 different shades... I love my blushes. And I love having a variety of different shades
sadie e.
Wenatchee
I love this palette. Amazing price for so many shades! I use the top left 2 the most for my skin tone (mixed) but I love all the options
Astrid P.
manorville, NY
i like this pallete, i like the shades. is not very pigmented but for a low price is good. the material of the packaging is cardboard.
Brooke P.
Love all the different colors and you can mix and match!! Also works well for a lippy by adding some to chapstick. Blends well
Nicole B.
Cincinnati, OH
Loveprofusions powder products. Pigmented (and she is pigmented honey!) So use a light hand, and stays put all day.
Latawnya P.
Reynoldsburg, OH
could this be used as eye shadow as well?
Latawnya P.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Would you recommend this product?
Hales M.
Will these blushes show up too dark on light to medium skin tone?
Samantha N.
Davenport, FL
How's the pigmentation ? Does it need a few applications before it's seen?
Benee B.
Does it make your face look cakey?