BY PROFUSION COSMETICS

• could this be used as eye shadow as well? 3 Answers
  • How's the pigmentation ? Does it need a few applications before i...2 Answers
Josselin R.
Haddonfield, NJ
Love this. I use blush all the time and the colors are cute. Compared to others, this one is very vibrant and it's not splotchy. Brings out your eyes and eyeshadow. Like it a lot and definitely recommend this!
Gissell A.
Charlottesville, VA
I usually don't use this thing to much , but I saw it at the store and I decided to try , experience ? The best colors ever , they perfectly match with my skin color . So happy to try them and the price is awesome !!!
Brooke P.
Love all the different colors and you can mix and match!! Also works well for a lippy by adding some to chapstick. Blends well
Virginia H.
Selma, CA
I love this palette! Looks great on as well as lasts long. I love the vibrant colors as well.
Jasmin B.
I think that this is a really nice blush pallet , the price is awesome. I bought this from Marshalls for $3.99 about a year ago. I love the the colors , it does have alot of powder kick up when you dab your brush in the blush,, but it's still pretty good and ut does show up nicely . The colors are really pigmented ūüĎć I do recommend it if you really don't want to pay a arm and leg for 1 highend blush when you can get 6 blushes for way cheaper.
Tabitha P.
I'm not a blush girl. For some reason I never get super excited about blush. But I found this blush palette for so cheap and I grabbed it up. it is so beautiful. The colors are a great range and they blend with such ease.. This is a must have for any make up lover on a budget...
Myna S.
Split Lake
Tried this for the first time and I couldn't stop buying. I would recommend this for beginners with makeup
lear33431Rosmira H.
Compr√© mi paleta de Marshall. En ese momento, yo estaba buscando una paleta rubor con una variedad de colores a un precio barato. Vi esta y me encant√≥. El precio era adecuado para el producto. Los rubores son tan pigmentados y se ven tan bien en la mejilla. Mi √ļnico inconveniente es que las consecuencias son malas. Aparte de eso me encanta!
PD Es libre de crueldad
iliana h.
Santiago dominican republic 1sthouse #18bellavista reparto peralta
I like how the color match perfectly with my skin color also it makes me look really beautyful and sexy i feel very happy with it
Joylene S.
Sandy lake , Ontario
I love this product! The colours are amazing and the pigments are great! I love this pallette! I would recommend this to anyone that loves a good deal and good make up!
Latawnya P.
Reynoldsburg, OH
could this be used as eye shadow as well?
Latawnya P.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Would you recommend this product?
Hales M.
Will these blushes show up too dark on light to medium skin tone?
Samantha N.
Davenport, FL
How's the pigmentation ? Does it need a few applications before it's seen?
Benee B.
Does it make your face look cakey?