Profusion Cosmetics Studio Blush Palette 6 Color Blush uploaded by Ticotti C.Profusion Cosmetics Studio Blush Palette 6 Color Blush uploaded by Tabitha P.

BY PROFUSION COSMETICS

• Does it make your face look cakey?No, but bear in mind these blu... 2 Answers
  • could this be used as eye shadow as w...Totally, on richer skin tones ... 3 Answers
  • How's the pigmentation ? Does it need...Your skin is rich so these wil... 2 Answers
Photos (2)
Virginia H.
Virginia H.
Selma, CA
I love this palette! Looks great on as well as lasts long. I love the vibrant colors as well.
Brooke P.
Brooke P.
Love all the different colors and you can mix and match!! Also works well for a lippy by adding some to chapstick. Blends well
Tabitha P.
Tabitha P.
I'm not a blush girl. For some reason I never get super excited about blush. But I found this blush palette for so cheap and I grabbed it up. it is so beautiful. The colors are a great range and they blend with such ease.. This is a must have for any make up lover on a budget...
Gissell A.
Gissell A.
Charlottesville, VA
I usually don't use this thing to much , but I saw it at the store and I decided to try , experience ? The best colors ever , they perfectly match with my skin color . So happy to try them and the price is awesome !!!
Myna S.
Myna S.
Split Lake
Tried this for the first time and I couldn't stop buying. I would recommend this for beginners with makeup
lear33431Rosmira H.
lear33431Rosmira H.
Compré mi paleta de Marshall. En ese momento, yo estaba buscando una paleta rubor con una variedad de colores a un precio barato. Vi esta y me encantó. El precio era adecuado para el producto. Los rubores son tan pigmentados y se ven tan bien en la mejilla. Mi único inconveniente es que las consecuencias son malas. Aparte de eso me encanta!
PD Es libre de crueldad
Joylene S.
Joylene S.
Sandy lake , Ontario
I love this product! The colours are amazing and the pigments are great! I love this pallette! I would recommend this to anyone that loves a good deal and good make up!
Reynoldsburg, OH
could this be used as eye shadow as well?
Reynoldsburg, OH
Would you recommend this product?
Samantha N.
Samantha N.
Davenport, FL
How's the pigmentation ? Does it need a few applications before it's seen?
Benee B.
Benee B.
Does it make your face look cakey?
Hales M.
Hales M.
Will these blushes show up too dark on light to medium skin tone?