BY PROFUSION COSMETICS

From the highly coveted Studio Collection, Profusion brings you six gorgeously formulated powder blushes in one compact palette. Each color in the Studio Blush Palette has been carefully selected to make sure there’s something for every skin tone to rock with ease. With seamless blendability comes a natural flush of color, which can be customized at will, for a little shimmer here and a little matte there.

Yasmine F.
I personally think that this is a great palette if you’re on a budget. It definitely does not compare to its competitors. It tends to be a little patchy and chalky. I’m just not a huge fan of the texture of this product.
Candice P.
Long Beach, Ca
This is definitely just an okay product. There are much better blush sets you can buy. The colors are very pretty but just not what I expected. Very easy to blend though. I bought it at dd’s discounts. I honestly would not buy it again.
Ticotti C.
Cincinnati, OH
I never see anyone using/reviewing this palette and I have absolutely no clue why. It's perfect for a lot of shade ranges but is absolutely stunning on women of color. I find that it's actually pretty difficult to find blushers that appear pigmented on darker tones and this palette is so complimentary. Slightly chalky, but it is a powder so I expect that. The colors are beautiful, blend out into a nice fade and build up... Quickly.
Daniela C.
I purchased my palette from Marshall. At the time, I was looking for a blush palette with a variety of colors at a cheap price. I saw this one and loved it. The price was right for the product. The blushes are so pigmented and look so good on the cheek. My only con is that the fallout is bad. Other than that I love it!
P.S. It's cruelty free 🐰
Andrew B.
Culver, IN
I keep this in my kit all the time. it has a nice variety of shades for different skin tones I use this along with Profusions Studio contour kit all the shades in both palettes are very nice and blendable shades that can work for almost everyone. I am very happy with the quality and the affordability of these face palettes.
Layla C.
I got mine for 5 dollars at fashion nova. I use it every time I do a full face of makeup it's good. There's lots of choices with I like. It lasts awhile but not long. I do have an oily face so nothing really lasts. It might be different for others
Jasmin B.
I think that this is a really nice blush pallet , the price is awesome. I bought this from Marshalls for $3.99 about a year ago. I love the the colors , it does have alot of powder kick up when you dab your brush in the blush,, but it's still pretty good and ut does show up nicely . The colors are really pigmented 👍 I do recommend it if you really don't want to pay a arm and leg for 1 highend blush when you can get 6 blushes for way cheaper.
Tabitha P.
I'm not a blush girl. For some reason I never get super excited about blush. But I found this blush palette for so cheap and I grabbed it up. it is so beautiful. The colors are a great range and they blend with such ease.. This is a must have for any make up lover on a budget...
Josselin R.
Haddonfield, NJ
Love this. I use blush all the time and the colors are cute. Compared to others, this one is very vibrant and it's not splotchy. Brings out your eyes and eyeshadow. Like it a lot and definitely recommend this!
Gissell A.
Charlottesville, VA
I usually don't use this thing to much , but I saw it at the store and I decided to try , experience ? The best colors ever , they perfectly match with my skin color . So happy to try them and the price is awesome !!!
Latawnya P.
Reynoldsburg, OH
could this be used as eye shadow as well?
Latawnya P.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Would you recommend this product?
Hales M.
Will these blushes show up too dark on light to medium skin tone?
Samantha N.
Davenport, FL
How's the pigmentation ? Does it need a few applications before it's seen?
Benee B.
Does it make your face look cakey?