Profusion Cosmetics Studio Blush Palette 6 Color Blush uploaded by Tabitha P.Profusion Cosmetics Studio Blush Palette 6 Color Blush uploaded by Ticotti C.

BY PROFUSION COSMETICS

• Does it make your face look cakey?2 Answers
  • could this be used as eye shadow as well? 3 Answers
  • How's the pigmentation ? Does it need a few applications before i...2 Answers
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
N Kingstown, RI
I feel like for this price, it's great! So many different colors. The my blend nicely. Great coloring. You can make a lot of different looks from one pallet.
Edelys V.
Edelys V.
This is a best palett you can buy! Have to many type of blush and everyone is really beautiful. And have a great pigmentation, I recommend it!
Astrid P.
Astrid P.
manorville, NY
i like this pallete, i like the shades. is not very pigmented but for a low price is good. the material of the packaging is cardboard.
Angelica C.
Angelica C.
Carpentersville,IL
The pigmentation is amazing :) !!! I just wished it would last threw my day
Ticotti C.
Ticotti C.
Cincinnati, OH
I never see anyone using/reviewing this palette and I have absolutely no clue why. It's perfect for a lot of shade ranges but is absolutely stunning on women of color. I find that it's actually pretty difficult to find blushers that appear pigmented on darker tones and this palette is so complimentary. Slightly chalky, but it is a powder so I expect that. The colors are beautiful, blend out into a nice fade and build up... Quickly.
Daniela C.
Daniela C.
I purchased my palette from Marshall. At the time, I was looking for a blush palette with a variety of colors at a cheap price. I saw this one and loved it. The price was right for the product. The blushes are so pigmented and look so good on the cheek. My only con is that the fallout is bad. Other than that I love it!
P.S. It's cruelty free ūüźį
Andrew B.
Andrew B.
Culver, IN
I keep this in my kit all the time. it has a nice variety of shades for different skin tones I use this along with Profusions Studio contour kit all the shades in both palettes are very nice and blendable shades that can work for almost everyone. I am very happy with the quality and the affordability of these face palettes.
Layla C.
Layla C.
I got mine for 5 dollars at fashion nova. I use it every time I do a full face of makeup it's good. There's lots of choices with I like. It lasts awhile but not long. I do have an oily face so nothing really lasts. It might be different for others
Aneesa K.
Aneesa K.
Lodi
I actually got this palette as my birthday gift from my best friend and ever since then i love this blush palette!Its better than the others!!My hair color is dark brown and golden streaks!
Katelyn O.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
This blush palette has beautiful blushes!! You have 6 different shades... I love my blushes. And I love having a variety of different shades
Reynoldsburg, OH
could this be used as eye shadow as well?
Reynoldsburg, OH
Would you recommend this product?
Samantha N.
Samantha N.
Davenport, FL
How's the pigmentation ? Does it need a few applications before it's seen?
Benee B.
Benee B.
Does it make your face look cakey?
Hales M.
Hales M.
Will these blushes show up too dark on light to medium skin tone?