Add a Photo

By PROFUSION COSMETICS
Photo (1)
Daniela C.
Daniela C.

I purchased my palette from Marshall. At the time, I was looking for a blush palette with a variety of colors at a cheap price. I saw this one and loved it. The price was right for the product. The blushes are so pigmented and look so good on the cheek. My only con is that the fallout is bad. Other than that I love it!
P.S. It's cruelty free 🐰
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
N Kingstown, RI

I feel like for this price, it's great! So many different colors. The my blend nicely. Great coloring. You can make a lot of different looks from one pallet.
Edelys V.
Edelys V.

This is a best palett you can buy! Have to many type of blush and everyone is really beautiful. And have a great pigmentation, I recommend it!
Katelyn O.
Katelyn O.
East Stroudsburg, PA

2059 reviews

This blush palette has beautiful blushes!! You have 6 different shades... I love my blushes. And I love having a variety of different shades
Astrid P.
Astrid P.
manorville, NY

i like this pallete, i like the shades. is not very pigmented but for a low price is good. the material of the packaging is cardboard.
Angelica C.
Angelica C.
Carpentersville,IL

The pigmentation is amazing :) !!! I just wished it would last threw my day
Tabitha P.
Tabitha P.

I'm not a blush girl. For some reason I never get super excited about blush. But I found this blush palette for so cheap and I grabbed it up. it is so beautiful. The colors are a great range and they blend with such ease.. This is a must have for any make up lover on a budget...
Gissell A.
Gissell A.
Charlottesville, VA

I usually don't use this thing to much , but I saw it at the store and I decided to try , experience ? The best colors ever , they perfectly match with my skin color . So happy to try them and the price is awesome !!!
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.

I think that this is a really nice blush pallet , the price is awesome. I bought this from Marshalls for $3.99 about a year ago. I love the the colors , it does have alot of powder kick up when you dab your brush in the blush,, but it's still pretty good and ut does show up nicely . The colors are really pigmented 👍 I do recommend it if you really don't want to pay a arm and leg for 1 highend blush when you can get 6 blushes for way cheaper.
Brooke P.
Brooke P.

Love all the different colors and you can mix and match!! Also works well for a lippy by adding some to chapstick. Blends well
Reynoldsburg, OH

Would you recommend this product?
Reynoldsburg, OH

could this be used as eye shadow as well?
Hales M.
Hales M.

Will these blushes show up too dark on light to medium skin tone?
Samantha N.
Samantha N.
Davenport, FL

How's the pigmentation ? Does it need a few applications before it's seen?
Benee B.
Benee B.

Does it make your face look cakey?

Join Now