Add a Photo

Photo (1)
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
N Kingstown, RI

I feel like for this price, it's great! So many different colors. The my blend nicely. Great coloring. You can make a lot of different looks from one pallet.
Edelys V.
Edelys V.

This is a best palett you can buy! Have to many type of blush and everyone is really beautiful. And have a great pigmentation, I recommend it!
Katelyn O.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA

1951 reviews

This blush palette has beautiful blushes!! You have 6 different shades... I love my blushes. And I love having a variety of different shades
Astrid P.
Astrid P.
Newcomb, NY

i like this pallete, i like the shades. is not very pigmented but for a low price is good. the material of the packaging is cardboard.
Myna S.
Myna S.
Split Lake

Tried this for the first time and I couldn't stop buying. I would recommend this for beginners with makeup
Angelica C.
Angelica C.
Carpentersville,IL

The pigmentation is amazing :) !!! I just wished it would last threw my day
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.

I think that this is a really nice blush pallet , the price is awesome. I bought this from Marshalls for $3.99 about a year ago. I love the the colors , it does have alot of powder kick up when you dab your brush in the blush,, but it's still pretty good and ut does show up nicely . The colors are really pigmented 👍 I do recommend it if you really don't want to pay a arm and leg for 1 highend blush when you can get 6 blushes for way cheaper.
Gissell A.
Gissell A.
Charlottesville, VA

I usually don't use this thing to much , but I saw it at the store and I decided to try , experience ? The best colors ever , they perfectly match with my skin color . So happy to try them and the price is awesome !!!
Virginia H.
Virginia H.
Selma, CA

I love this palette! Looks great on as well as lasts long. I love the vibrant colors as well.
Joylene S.
Joylene S.
Sandy lake , Ontario

I love this product! The colours are amazing and the pigments are great! I love this pallette! I would recommend this to anyone that loves a good deal and good make up!
Reynoldsburg, OH

Would you recommend this product?
Reynoldsburg, OH

could this be used as eye shadow as well?
Samantha N.
Samantha N.
Davenport, FL

How's the pigmentation ? Does it need a few applications before it's seen?
Benee B.
Benee B.

Does it make your face look cakey?

Join Now