BY PROFUSION COSMETICS

From the highly coveted Studio Collection, Profusion brings you six gorgeously formulated powder blushes in one compact palette. Each color in the Studio Blush Palette has been carefully selected to make sure there’s something for every skin tone to rock with ease. With seamless blendability comes a natural flush of color, which can be customized at will, for a little shimmer here and a little matte there.

Danielle B.
Sterling, CT
I was shopping for Christmas presents and saw these Profusion
palettes at Target. I looked through them and had never heard of the
brand before but they had a great price so I figured why not. I got
home and started to play with them and fell in love. The blush palette
has the perfect shades for whatever you are wanting to do. My favorites
are the Bashful and Lush as I like just a tad bit of color on my
cheeks. They are all perfectly pigmented and not much flyaway that I
have noticed personally. I use it everyday and I actually look for more
of their products in other places trying to find more to try. I would
say if you are looking for a blush palette that is not expensive this is
really the one you want..
Allison J.
Tampa, FL
The Profusion Cosmetics Studio Blush Palette 6 Color Blush has become staple of mine! In fact, Profusion has quickly become one of my favorite “affordable brands”! The value for the quality is nuts! Since they’ve entered Target, I’ve become much more aware of their brand and have been so impressed by the products I’ve tried!
Domynoe L.
Lawrenceville, GA
I received this in a PR package from Profusion. That said, I keep my reviews honest; I just want everyone aware. Anyway, the colors in this palette are gorgeous and so pigmented that I recommend using a light hand and building gradually because the first time I used it...wow. Just wow. There are a couple colors I can't or won't use, and they are a bit powdery, but  highly recommended. Profusion has amazed me with its high quality products at drugstore prices.
MzMeg n.
Sherman, CT
I got the Bronzer and Highlight kit for 7.99 at Tj Maxx. It came with 3 pretty good brushes a highlight, angled and med eye. 8 platters with nice soft powder that just goes on so well and the highlight it very striking. I would recommend this to any beginner or someone who likes a light highlight and an nice bronzer. I got this one for my 60 year old mother who loves it
Adrianne P.
HOOPA, CA
I'm not huge into drugstore cosmetics, BUT I have found my favorite, most reached for blushes at Target! I grabbed this because the colors caught my eye and it was only $5.00!!! I figured if it didnt work out it wasn't a splurge so who cares! This however, is amazing! It has great pigmentation, does not appear patchy on the skin, and lasts all day. I even used this as eye shadow and it turned out well. I wish I would have stocked up on this because I haven't seen it at my local target since.
Beth D.
Profusion is a recent discovery of mine and it has already become a drugstore favorite! Everything about the brand is amazing. This blush is both adorable and pigmented. Go in with a light hanf because there is a lot of color payoff!
Meadow J.
Exeter , CA
I'm obsessed with profusion, it's do affordable and you can find it and almost any department store for even cheaper, its pigmented, blends well, and lasts all day, it's my favorite! And I will continue to re purchase
Brittney V.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love this blush palette. I got it at 5 below for just $5. Where else are you gonna find 6 blushes (that actually work) for $5? These apply best with a super soft synthetic brush because they are a bit powdery
Aneesa K.
lodi, CA
I actually got this palette as my birthday gift from my best friend and ever since then i love this blush palette!Its better than the others!!My hair color is dark brown and golden streaks!
Corinalicia G.
Provo, UT
I do have to say that I got the pallets of the six colors also the studio highlight pallets and also I got the six highlight and contouring palette love love love the shimmering love the colors I am I just can't say enough you guys must try
Latawnya P.
Reynoldsburg, OH
could this be used as eye shadow as well?
Latawnya P.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Would you recommend this product?
Hales M.
Will these blushes show up too dark on light to medium skin tone?
Samantha N.
Davenport, FL
How's the pigmentation ? Does it need a few applications before it's seen?
Benee B.
Does it make your face look cakey?