BY PROFUSION COSMETICS

• could this be used as eye shadow as well? 3 Answers
  • How's the pigmentation ? Does it need a few applications before i...2 Answers
Candice P.
Long Beach, Ca
This is definitely just an okay product. There are much better blush sets you can buy. The colors are very pretty but just not what I expected. Very easy to blend though. I bought it at dd’s discounts. I honestly would not buy it again.
Aneesa K.
Lodi
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually got this palette as my birthday gift from my best friend and ever since then i love this blush palette!Its better than the others!!My hair color is dark brown and golden streaks!
Corinalicia G.
Provo
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do have to say that I got the pallets of the six colors also the studio highlight pallets and also I got the six highlight and contouring palette love love love the shimmering love the colors I am I just can't say enough you guys must try
Ticotti C.
Cincinnati, OH
I never see anyone using/reviewing this palette and I have absolutely no clue why. It's perfect for a lot of shade ranges but is absolutely stunning on women of color. I find that it's actually pretty difficult to find blushers that appear pigmented on darker tones and this palette is so complimentary. Slightly chalky, but it is a powder so I expect that. The colors are beautiful, blend out into a nice fade and build up... Quickly.
Daniela C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased my palette from Marshall. At the time, I was looking for a blush palette with a variety of colors at a cheap price. I saw this one and loved it. The price was right for the product. The blushes are so pigmented and look so good on the cheek. My only con is that the fallout is bad. Other than that I love it!
P.S. It's cruelty free 🐰
Andrew B.
Culver, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I keep this in my kit all the time. it has a nice variety of shades for different skin tones I use this along with Profusions Studio contour kit all the shades in both palettes are very nice and blendable shades that can work for almost everyone. I am very happy with the quality and the affordability of these face palettes.
Layla C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got mine for 5 dollars at fashion nova. I use it every time I do a full face of makeup it's good. There's lots of choices with I like. It lasts awhile but not long. I do have an oily face so nothing really lasts. It might be different for others
Jasmin B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think that this is a really nice blush pallet , the price is awesome. I bought this from Marshalls for $3.99 about a year ago. I love the the colors , it does have alot of powder kick up when you dab your brush in the blush,, but it's still pretty good and ut does show up nicely . The colors are really pigmented 👍 I do recommend it if you really don't want to pay a arm and leg for 1 highend blush when you can get 6 blushes for way cheaper.
Tabitha P.
I'm not a blush girl. For some reason I never get super excited about blush. But I found this blush palette for so cheap and I grabbed it up. it is so beautiful. The colors are a great range and they blend with such ease.. This is a must have for any make up lover on a budget...
Josselin R.
Haddonfield, NJ
Love this. I use blush all the time and the colors are cute. Compared to others, this one is very vibrant and it's not splotchy. Brings out your eyes and eyeshadow. Like it a lot and definitely recommend this!
Latawnya P.
Reynoldsburg, OH
could this be used as eye shadow as well?
Latawnya P.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Would you recommend this product?
Samantha N.
Davenport, FL
How's the pigmentation ? Does it need a few applications before it's seen?
Benee B.
Does it make your face look cakey?
Hales M.
Will these blushes show up too dark on light to medium skin tone?