Add a Photo

Ashley C.
N Kingstown, RI
Oct. 4, 2016, 3 p.m.
Review for: Studio Blush Palette 6 Color Blush
I feel like for this price, it's great! So many different colors. The my blend nicely. Great coloring. You can make a lot of different looks from one pallet.
Edelys V.
Edelys V.
Nov. 17, 2016, 2:19 p.m.
Review for: Studio Blush Palette 6 Color Blush
This is a best palett you can buy! Have to many type of blush and everyone is really beautiful. And have a great pigmentation, I recommend it!
Astrid P.
Astrid P.
manorville, NY
Sept. 25, 2016, 4:10 p.m.
Review for: Studio Blush Palette 6 Color Blush
i like this pallete, i like the shades. is not very pigmented but for a low price is good. the material of the packaging is cardboard.
Angelica C.
Angelica C.
Carpentersville,IL
Nov. 17, 2016, 10:14 p.m.
The pigmentation is amazing :) !!! I just wished it would last threw my day
Ticotti C.
Ticotti C.
Cincinnati, OH
May 10, 2017, 2:13 a.m.
Review for: Studio Blush Palette 6 Color Blush
I never see anyone using/reviewing this palette and I have absolutely no clue why. It's perfect for a lot of shade ranges but is absolutely stunning on women of color. I find that it's actually pretty difficult to find blushers that appear pigmented on darker tones and this palette is so complimentary. Slightly chalky, but it is a powder so I expect that. The colors are beautiful, blend out into a nice fade and build up... Quickly.
Daniela C.
Daniela C.
April 21, 2017, 1:38 a.m.
Review for: Studio Blush Palette 6 Color Blush
I purchased my palette from Marshall. At the time, I was looking for a blush palette with a variety of colors at a cheap price. I saw this one and loved it. The price was right for the product. The blushes are so pigmented and look so good on the cheek. My only con is that the fallout is bad. Other than that I love it!
P.S. It's cruelty free 🐰
Katelyn O.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Feb. 17, 2017, 6:10 p.m.
Review for: Studio Blush Palette 6 Color Blush
This blush palette has beautiful blushes!! You have 6 different shades... I love my blushes. And I love having a variety of different shades
Brooke P.
Brooke P.
Nov. 17, 2016, 3:20 p.m.
Review for: Studio Blush Palette 6 Color Blush
Love all the different colors and you can mix and match!! Also works well for a lippy by adding some to chapstick. Blends well
Tabitha P.
Tabitha P.
Nov. 17, 2016, 10:46 a.m.
Review for: Studio Blush Palette 6 Color Blush
I'm not a blush girl. For some reason I never get super excited about blush. But I found this blush palette for so cheap and I grabbed it up. it is so beautiful. The colors are a great range and they blend with such ease.. This is a must have for any make up lover on a budget...
Gissell A.
Gissell A.
Charlottesville, VA
Nov. 17, 2016, 11:34 a.m.
Review for: Studio Blush Palette 6 Color Blush
I usually don't use this thing to much , but I saw it at the store and I decided to try , experience ? The best colors ever , they perfectly match with my skin color . So happy to try them and the price is awesome !!!
Reynoldsburg, OH
could this be used as eye shadow as well?
Reynoldsburg, OH
Would you recommend this product?
Hales M.
Hales M.
Will these blushes show up too dark on light to medium skin tone?
Samantha N.
Samantha N.
Davenport, FL
How's the pigmentation ? Does it need a few applications before it's seen?
Benee B.
Benee B.
Does it make your face look cakey?