BY PROFUSION COSMETICS

• could this be used as eye shadow as well? 3 Answers
  • How's the pigmentation ? Does it need a few applications before i...2 Answers
Allison J.
Tampa, FL
The Profusion Cosmetics Studio Blush Palette 6 Color Blush has become staple of mine! In fact, Profusion has quickly become one of my favorite “affordable brands”! The value for the quality is nuts! Since they’ve entered Target, I’ve become much more aware of their brand and have been so impressed by the products I’ve tried!
Adrianne P.
HOOPA, CA
I'm not huge into drugstore cosmetics, BUT I have found my favorite, most reached for blushes at Target! I grabbed this because the colors caught my eye and it was only $5.00!!! I figured if it didnt work out it wasn't a splurge so who cares! This however, is amazing! It has great pigmentation, does not appear patchy on the skin, and lasts all day. I even used this as eye shadow and it turned out well. I wish I would have stocked up on this because I haven't seen it at my local target since.
MzMeg n.
Sherman, CT
I got the Bronzer and Highlight kit for 7.99 at Tj Maxx. It came with 3 pretty good brushes a highlight, angled and med eye. 8 platters with nice soft powder that just goes on so well and the highlight it very striking. I would recommend this to any beginner or someone who likes a light highlight and an nice bronzer. I got this one for my 60 year old mother who loves it
Meadow J.
Exeter , CA
I'm obsessed with profusion, it's do affordable and you can find it and almost any department store for even cheaper, its pigmented, blends well, and lasts all day, it's my favorite! And I will continue to re purchase
Brittney V.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love this blush palette. I got it at 5 below for just $5. Where else are you gonna find 6 blushes (that actually work) for $5? These apply best with a super soft synthetic brush because they are a bit powdery
Candice P.
Long Beach, Ca
This is definitely just an okay product. There are much better blush sets you can buy. The colors are very pretty but just not what I expected. Very easy to blend though. I bought it at dd’s discounts. I honestly would not buy it again.
Aneesa K.
lodi, CA
I actually got this palette as my birthday gift from my best friend and ever since then i love this blush palette!Its better than the others!!My hair color is dark brown and golden streaks!
Corinalicia G.
Provo, UT
I do have to say that I got the pallets of the six colors also the studio highlight pallets and also I got the six highlight and contouring palette love love love the shimmering love the colors I am I just can't say enough you guys must try
Ticotti C.
Cincinnati, OH
I never see anyone using/reviewing this palette and I have absolutely no clue why. It's perfect for a lot of shade ranges but is absolutely stunning on women of color. I find that it's actually pretty difficult to find blushers that appear pigmented on darker tones and this palette is so complimentary. Slightly chalky, but it is a powder so I expect that. The colors are beautiful, blend out into a nice fade and build up... Quickly.
Daniela C.
I purchased my palette from Marshall. At the time, I was looking for a blush palette with a variety of colors at a cheap price. I saw this one and loved it. The price was right for the product. The blushes are so pigmented and look so good on the cheek. My only con is that the fallout is bad. Other than that I love it!
P.S. It's cruelty free 🐰
Latawnya P.
Reynoldsburg, OH
could this be used as eye shadow as well?
Latawnya P.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Would you recommend this product?
Hales M.
Will these blushes show up too dark on light to medium skin tone?
Samantha N.
Davenport, FL
How's the pigmentation ? Does it need a few applications before it's seen?
Benee B.
Does it make your face look cakey?