Profusion Cosmetics Strobe & Glow the Artistry Palette

by Profusion Cosmetics

A 9-shade highlight palette for soft glow to bold shimmer effects that instantly brighten and lift your features. Strobe by sweeping a shade to the high-points of your face with a Pro Series brush. The buildable shades can also be layered to customize, for a glow that catches the light with every turn. Easy-blending and suitable for all skin tones.

Mica, Talc, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Magnesium Stearate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, 2-Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance. Net Wt. 1.27oz (36g). May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide Yellow (CI 77492), Iron Oxide Red (CI 77491), Iron Oxide Black (CI 77499).

Have anyone else tried this product and how do you feel about it
So I have the Sculpt & Glow palette that I found from TK Maxx cheap; I’d been curious to try it out for a while. When I first swatched the highlights, there were very pigmented, felt nice and buttery and had a lot of shimmer. I was so excited to use it. The next day, I went to use it and the shades just did not apply on my face. There was no Pigment, and they were less shimmery and more just a chalky mess... am I doing something wrong? I see people rave about these palettes but so far, I’m not impressed.
Does the palette create a lot of fallout?
Start your review of Profusion Cosmetics Strobe & Glow the Artistry Palette!
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
Never seen this palette or heard of this brand. Can’t give a proper review when I have never owned anything from their cosmetics line.
Covington, GA
Purchased at: Target
This is a good palette for a nice sun kissed glow. Don't expect the type of glow that you would find with a more expensive highlight.
Stamford
Amazing. Each color accents your face differently in a different shade. Pigment is very strong, goes right on your face.
Harrah, OK
Purchased at: Target
love every highlight and every contour. one for every situation, and fitting. it’s comfortable and interchangeable. I love it
Lancaster, PA
Profusion is amazing! Accessible and affordable products that can compete with any high-end brand. Love these highlighters!
Rochester, NY
Purchased at: Target
Amazing product. I have this and q higher end packet and im always reaching for this. Huge pans ton of uses so pigmented
La Mirada
These highlighters are amazing! I hope Profusion comes out with individual ones considering this is hard to travel with.
Poncha Spgs, CO
I love the profusion brand all around but this pallette is absolutely amazing and it works great for me! Totally in love!
I only ya a couple of these highlights but they are all pretty and super affordable they make you look poppin’
Tucson
Love these highlighters so much! So affordable and are really pretty and actually show up.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...