BY PROFUSION COSMETICS

A collection of rich shadows with an essential eyeshadow primer, ready for stay-all-day eye makeup. Including concealers, brow powders and gel liners, this eye-catching set is designed for creating an array of gorgeous looks. The universally flattering shades blend seamlessly onto the skin for an ultra-flawless finish.

Color Palette: Medium Tones

Frederick, MD
✨ Eyes Palette from @profusion ✨
✨7.99 USD from @tjmaxx ✨
✨Rating ❣️❣️❣️✨
✨Honest Review: Hi guys! First, I wanted to start off by thanking you guys for over 200 followers! You guys have made this possible for me and I’m so excited to continue searching for you! I have a big haul coming in tomorrow that I’ll post. In the mean time, let’s talk about this palette! Not only does it come with 24 shadows, but it also comes with brow powder, 4 types of gel liner, under eye concealer, eyeshadow primer, and two brushes (one for eyes and one for brows)! For 7.99, that’s a pretty good deal. The shadows worked okay for me. I really like the shimmers in the palette, especially Pearly, which is the holographic purple you’ll see on the final arm of swatches. I’d like to see it more pigmented, which is why I’m going to continue looking for a dupe. The pinks in the palette were pretty awful and were not showing up on my skin tone at all. I was also surprised that many of the blues did not show up very well. However, the purples and dark browns were lovely. Overall, there’s some hits and some misses in the palette and I think you can create some fun eye looks here with a little help.
Stefanie H.
Portland
So this pallette would be great for traveling. I love that you have brow, gel liners and a nice pastel/neutral pallette all in one. The eye shadow primer is not really working for me so definitely use some Ur and Decay primer potion with this. The shadows aren't highly pigmented so you'll have to build them up but they are really nice for beginners and/or everyday very wearable looks. I love the brow powder. And the gel liners work fantastic. The brushes included are a little scratchy but I don't really think it's a deal breaker.
Ryann T.
Ariton
I absolutely love this professional eye kit. It makes doing you’re eyes so much easier with all the products put together. You don’t have to search for any of your go to products because of the range and variety of products and colors in this eye kit. I would definitely recommend it to others and I hope you all find this information helpful.
Autumn L.
Laurinburg, NC
Purchased at: Target
I think I need to play a little bit more with this palette. Some of the colors make me nervous (I usually just stick to soft browns). I was a bit disappointed in the plum liner because it didn’t show up as purple-y as I wanted. Some of the colors need several layers to really show up well, but for $12, this is a great piece with a lot of items.
Kate B.
Hudson , NC
I honestly really like this. I’ve been playing with the shadows a lot and I’m not disappointed the shadows are pigmented and easy to blend. Some shadows like the lightest pink have a little more fallout than I would like. Overall it’s a great buy.
Michaela D.
Capitola, CA
I LOVE ALL OF MY PROFUSION BEAUTY BOOKS. I have all of them except for the Beauty Superstars and these are my go to palettes for myself and my clients. The Pro Eyes book comes with some amazing natural/transition shades and some beautiful bolder colors, as well.
Ashley B.
This is a fairly decent product for what it worth .. especially if you don't do your makeup often or if you're just starting out. I'm not a huge fan of the "creams" it comes with though.... They're super greasy and hard to work with.
Rachel R.
This is another one of my favorite eye palettes. It has such a good variety of colors. I use it whenever I go out with my friends. Sometimes, it wears off a little quickly so it's not always the best but I definitely recommend for anything quick and easy!
Shan M.
Hadley
I got this at Marshall’s and this has been my go to. I love the brow powders and gel liner pans that come with this. The shadows are so pretty and fairly pigmented. I think I paid $6 for this book!
Kayle C.
Richmond
Bought this at a TJ Maxx, favorite Eyeshadow palette. I use it all the time. Everytime I need eyeshadow in my look this is what I go to.