BY PROFUSION COSMETICS #35 in Contouring

Our bestselling Pro Contour Palette offers a selection of easy-blend contour and highlight shades, which work with a variety of skin tones. The beautiful pigmentation of the finely milled pressed powders, makes for seamless application and subtle but buildable color; perfect for any beginner or professional makeup artist.

• I've heard this is a dupe for the KVD Shade and Light, an...3 Answers
  • Just purchased this but i have not yet used it . The pric...2 Answers
  • What do you think about this product? Compare with NYX co...2 Answers
Elizabeth M.
St Petersburg, FL
I know I should have put this up sooner but I never had the time. I bought this contour palette about a month or two ago at Marshall's and I never heard of this brand. I recently started using it and let me just say it's amazing! It has a highlighter that's not too blinding, 2 matte highlight shades and 3 contour shades. I love that it has a cool tone and warm tone contour shade. The palette itself is small and you can travel with it. The design is so cute with the rose gold lines and lettering while the rest is black. On the back, it tells you the ingredients and explains how to apply them. The plus side is its cruelty free and affordable. Great pigment, feels soft and silky to the touch and goes on smoothly. My sister even started using it. She loves it! She said to me if she can't find it at Marshall's, she was going to buy it off of me. I highly recommend this to anyone!!
Allison V.
Tyler, TX
Where to begin with Profusion! It’s the first brand I ever started my makeup journey with. Their eyeshadow is my favorite up until my mom bought me this palette. I love using the highlight to add a hint of glow to my face and a little contour for a bronze. Both the powders are very bendable and pigmented. I mostly only use one highlight and one contour powder out of the whole palette, but either way I’m so grateful my mom got it for me.
Lainey K.
Maryland
 If I could Give everyone in the world this pallet I totally would! I bought it at Marshall’s for a price of eight dollars and tax and has never regretted it! They are all creamy, blendable and super pigmented. For the price you cannot beat it. Well 100% re-purchase! The colors, The format, and just the whole thing in general reminds me so much of the kat von d. For that reason I was so excited to see this in the store. I saw this on 11th gorgeous YouTube channel on their dupe video.  So when I went to Marshalls I immediately went to the make up section and look for this pallet at first I was disappointed because I couldn’t find it but when I did I was ecstatic. I busted it open when I got home and now I have hit pan on three out of the six shades.  If you’re not willing to spend a whole Lotta money on a Contor kit like me  then this is 100% for you. I have no regrets for this pallet and would definitely recommend!
Bethany W.
I absolutely love this palette! I’d say it’s a definite dupe for Kat Von D’s Shade & Light palette. There are cool and warm contouring shades, which is nice because it’s hard to find a cool toned contour sometimes. This kit is super easy to work with, there isn’t a lot of kickback or anything, it’s easy to blend, it’s smooth. And it’s less than $10 at TJ Maxx! What!!
Samantha E.
Cottage Hills
I have been using this palette for over a year (on my second one now and have bought two for my sister and niece) and it’s fantastic! The shades are great, they blend well and it goes with me everywhere for powder touch-ups. The contour shades get a bit powdery so you have to be careful to get rid of your excess for sure but it’s amazing and you can’t beat it for the price!
Maggie O.
Arlington, VA
OBSESSED with this product. I got it as a dupe for the Kat Von D Shade + Light Face Contour Palette and it definitely did not let me down. I use the first two light shades as face setting powder and they’re amazing. They don’t settle into lines, or cause any flashback and don’t impact the color of my foundation. The contour shades blend beautifully too. I mostly use he middle mixed with the bottom left to contour, and they look so natural. Can definitely build up the contour, and great if you’re not super confident with contouring. Packaging can be a little bulky, but still a nice size to travel with. LOVE the price too.
Kristin W.
Mission Hills, CA
This is a great contouring powder palette kit. It's very affordable too! I may not know what stores that always carry them but Ross & tjmaxx seem to almost always have them available. The contour shades are great & last all day. The only problem I have with this problem is a big one because you can basically only use their contour shades. The light shades are great shades but the problem is they turn orange on my face. The first two are perfect colors for my skin but oxidize way too much. My face is orange almost instantly. Wish I could use the palette would buy over & over again & the coverage is great but they can't be used because they turn orange.
Sam S.
omg. this is better than any contour palette I've ever tried. I reach for this more than Kat von d, Anastasia, anything. its so pigmented and a little goes a long way. long lasting, and the yellow brightening powder literally brightens up your entire look. such a steal, definitely purchase if you come across it
Vanessa C.
I would say that this is the perfect palette for the very occasional bronzer/contour application. The colors are pretty basic and the formula is fairly powdery, but it’s also pretty hard to overdo it with this formula, which is good for people (like me) who are unsure of our bronzing/contour skills. The highlight shades are pretty useless, actually. They’re flat matte, so maybe a bit of brightening, but definitely not any kind of actual highlight. I usually just use them as mixers to lighten the contour shades since I’m super pale.
Mallory S.
I hit pan on my abh contour palate and had recently heard good things about this so I decided to try it out thinking no harm, it’s only $6 and they’d make nice eye shadow shades if I wasn’t a fan. I think it’s hood for what it is. There’s a shade that works for contour and another for bronzer, which makes it always a plus. It could blend out a little bit smoother, but for a $6 contour palette for everyday use, it’s good.
Jacquelynne V.
Brownsville, TX
Is this a good contour palette? Where can i get it? Does it blend good ? Is it pricey ??
Hales M.
Is this product still available for purchase?
Ayla B.
Bartlett, TN
I've heard this is a dupe for the KVD Shade and Light, and I'm trying to decide if I want to put my money towards this or if I should save up.
Yamileth C.
Tyler, TX
Is this good quality? Easy to work with? I got this at Tjmaxx for $6 & decided to buy just to see if it would be a great product. Gave me an impression of the Kat von d contour palette so decide to test it out. I just want some feedback on the product or tips
Yessica R.
What do you think about this product? Compare with NYX contour palette? Wich one you select? Thanks xo