BY PROFUSION COSMETICS

Our bestselling Pro Contour Palette offers a selection of easy-blend contour and highlight shades, which work with a variety of skin tones. The beautiful pigmentation of the finely milled pressed powders, makes for seamless application and subtle but buildable color; perfect for any beginner or professional makeup artist.

• is the coverage good?1 Answers
  • I've heard this is a dupe for the KVD Shade and Light, an...3 Answers
  • Just purchased this but i have not yet used it . The pric...2 Answers
Profusion Cosmetics Pro Contour 6 Colors Contour

Start your review of Profusion Cosmetics Pro Contour 6 Colors Contour!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
This product is a great product for a beautiful bold look for cheap ! I got this product at Burlington for less than $10 ! It lasted for months and it only takes a little to make it pop!
Westbury , NY
Purchased at: Amazon
This is a great palette! Very inexpensive and I would compare this with the kat von d shade and light contour kit and it’s some what similar. The shades are pigmented and I would definitely buy this again.
Alpine
I got this at 5 below, and I can’t believe how good this product is for the price! The only thing I I’d change is the highlighter, I couldn’t really see it on my face
Boaz, AL
This is my go to contour pallet I love how the formula is so soft and easy to blend it give a long lasting finish I haven't found another contour that last as well as this one for me it has a thick package an the trays are a bigger size then most I would remand to everyone
Roanoke, TX
Purchased at: Amazon
I really loved this palette it is on my buy again list! It’s so nice and blends every smoothly, you do get what you pay for but I find that the cheaper ones are easier to use
St Petersburg, FL
I know I should have put this up sooner but I never had the time. I bought this contour palette about a month or two ago at Marshall's and I never heard of this brand. I recently started using it and let me just say it's amazing! It has a highlighter that's not too blinding, 2 matte highlight shades and 3 contour shades. I love that it has a cool tone and warm tone contour shade. The palette itself is small and you can travel with it. The design is so cute with the rose gold lines and lettering while the rest is black. On the back, it tells you the ingredients and explains how to apply them. The plus side is its cruelty free and affordable. Great pigment, feels soft and silky to the touch and goes on smoothly. My sister even started using it. She loves it! She said to me if she can't find it at Marshall's, she was going to buy it off of me. I highly recommend this to anyone!!
Mission Hills, CA
This is a great contouring powder palette kit. It's very affordable too! I may not know what stores that always carry them but Ross & tjmaxx seem to almost always have them available. The contour shades are great & last all day. The only problem I have with this problem is a big one because you can basically only use their contour shades. The light shades are great shades but the problem is they turn orange on my face. The first two are perfect colors for my skin but oxidize way too much. My face is orange almost instantly. Wish I could use the palette would buy over & over again & the coverage is great but they can't be used because they turn orange.
Albuquerque, NM
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this pallet! I'm not sure I found the right one. Mine says sculpt across the front. It has 3 shimmer shades and 3 matte shades. The shimmer shades offer and amazing glow and the matte shades give a deep contour or nice banana powder highlight. My current go to for high light/ contour. (Pic: baking using the lightest matte shade)
saint cloud, MN
Bought this at Marshall’s for $3.99. I don’t know much about contouring but this had steps to follow and was easy to apply. It’s affordable and decent quality. It is kinda thick once you apply a few layers but as long as you wash your makeup off at the end of the day, you’re good to go!
Katy , TX
Soy yo o debo estar loca, no se si alguien piensa igual que yo. Les contaré que mi esposo sin querer me rompió mi paleta de contour marca Kat Von D, decido comprar esta paleta de ProContour a ver qué tal. Para mi sorpresa me encanto mucho más que la Kat Von D, tiene una pigmentación y duración increíble . Tocando el tema del precio, la Kat Von D tiene un precio de $50 dólares cuando está asombrosa paleta de contorno tiene un costo de solo $5.99 . Quede en shock con el trabajo que hace esta paleta. #InLove

Amazon

Amazon was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Rakuten account tomorrow.

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email