BY PROFUSION COSMETICS

• What do you think about this product? Compare with NYX contour pa...2 Answers
  • Is this a good contour palette? Where can i get it? Does it blend...6 Answers
Elizabeth M.
St Petersburg, FL
I know I should have put this up sooner but I never had the time. I bought this contour palette about a month or two ago at Marshall's and I never heard of this brand. I recently started using it and let me just say it's amazing! It has a highlighter that's not too blinding, 2 matte highlight shades and 3 contour shades. I love that it has a cool tone and warm tone contour shade. The palette itself is small and you can travel with it. The design is so cute with the rose gold lines and lettering while the rest is black. On the back, it tells you the ingredients and explains how to apply them. The plus side is its cruelty free and affordable. Great pigment, feels soft and silky to the touch and goes on smoothly. My sister even started using it. She loves it! She said to me if she can't find it at Marshall's, she was going to buy it off of me. I highly recommend this to anyone!!
Danika C.
Batavia, OH
Didn't try this until a year ago and love it! I use the lighter shades for my normal makeup look and the darker shades for a evening or costume look. Its not something I would have bought my self but after getting it as a gift I would buy it.
Kristin W.
This is a great contouring powder palette kit. It's very affordable too! I may not know what stores that always carry them but Ross & tjmaxx seem to almost always have them available. The contour shades are great & last all day. The only problem I have with this problem is a big one because you can basically only use their contour shades. The light shades are great shades but the problem is they turn orange on my face. The first two are perfect colors for my skin but oxidize way too much. My face is orange almost instantly. Wish I could use the palette would buy over & over again & the coverage is great but they can't be used because they turn orange.
Kaley A.
saint cloud, MN
Bought this at Marshall’s for $3.99. I don’t know much about contouring but this had steps to follow and was easy to apply. It’s affordable and decent quality. It is kinda thick once you apply a few layers but as long as you wash your makeup off at the end of the day, you’re good to go!
Hanna D.
Akron, OH
This pallet is sooooo similar to the Kat Von D Shade + Light Face Contour Palette! It blends so well and the fact that I can get it for $5 at TJMaxx is crazy! I saw the Shade and Light there too for $25 and didn't even get it because I love this one so much!
Valeria C.
Katy, TX
Soy yo o debo estar loca, no se si alguien piensa igual que yo. Les contaré que mi esposo sin querer me rompió mi paleta de contour marca Kat Von D, decido comprar esta paleta de ProContour a ver qué tal. Para mi sorpresa me encanto mucho más que la Kat Von D, tiene una pigmentación y duración increíble . Tocando el tema del precio, la Kat Von D tiene un precio de $50 dólares cuando está asombrosa paleta de contorno tiene un costo de solo $5.99 . Quede en shock con el trabajo que hace esta paleta. #InLove
isabella m.
north patchogue
The pigments in this palette are buildable and easy to apply with a good brush. I use this palette to bronze my face and brighten using the middle banana shade. The banana shade can get a little cakey but other than that the palette is amazing.
Marie F.
page az
Contour can make u look bolder in life and it’s something that u can choose to wear like if your being really bold for instance then u would put it on but if u were Being yourself and letting loose then u would put it on and u can put it in by its self or not put any one or even put it on with all your makeup
It’s your choice 🤞🤟
Alyssa M.
Laredo
I love the setting powder it’s amazing it gives you that expensive look. This is insanely cheap i got mine for 5 bucks . Good for Christmas gifts birthday gifts . And dont get me started with the contour powder its amazing aswell ❤️
Lazarina T.
Schiller Park, IL
It’s a great product for no money! It’s one of the best contouring palette I’ve ever tried! It’s very useful and it’s so easy to work with it! It’s very affordable, with so good formula , pigmentation and very nice packaging!
Jacquelynne V.
Brownsville, TX
Is this a good contour palette? Where can i get it? Does it blend good ? Is it pricey ??
Ayla B.
Bartlett, TN
I've heard this is a dupe for the KVD Shade and Light, and I'm trying to decide if I want to put my money towards this or if I should save up.
Hales M.
Is this product still available for purchase?
Yessica R.
What do you think about this product? Compare with NYX contour palette? Wich one you select? Thanks xo
Yamileth C.
Tyler, TX
Is this good quality? Easy to work with? I got this at Tjmaxx for $6 & decided to buy just to see if it would be a great product. Gave me an impression of the Kat von d contour palette so decide to test it out. I just want some feedback on the product or tips