Profusion Cosmetics Mixed Metals Eyes Nude - 11.5oz uploaded by lissa l.Profusion Cosmetics Mixed Metals Eyes Nude - 11.5oz uploaded by Christina C.Profusion Cosmetics Mixed Metals Eyes Nude - 11.5oz uploaded by Marissa E.

BY PROFUSION COSMETICS

The ultimate metal-meets-matte collection designed to give your eyes a rockstar finish with effortless style. Prep with the eyeshadow primer for all-day wear and apply your shades seamlessly with the Pro Series brush. Finish with a swipe of eyeliner and love your Mixed Metals Eyes look!

Beauty Purpose: Defining, blending, brightening, shine enhancing

Color Palette: Medium Tones

Kaylee M.
Anderson , SC
Purchased at: Walmart
Profusion is an underrated brand. They have some awesome shadows! The mattes blend so nicely and the shimmers apply well especially for the price point! They’re affordable and now at Walmart so that’s good for everyone
Harley C.
Summersville, WV
I use this pallet every single day! For the most part I use all name brand makeup which can be costly but defiantly worth it. However I gave this pallet a shot because it was under ten dollars at Burks. Absolutely in love! I mostly use the cream and pink colors along with the glitter shades. Super Impressed with how pigments all the shades are. Super blendable and look just as good as my name brand pallets! Would recommend again and again
Jeanette S.
The perfect nude pallet. Great eyeshadow for on the go and for everyday looks. Performs amazing. Great pigmentation easy to blend affordable. I recommend it. My favorite colors and also you can mix with other pallets.
Linnette W.
Conway
I bought this product just the other week and I use all the time i love the sparkle the eye shadow gives my eyes and its came with a lot of eye shadow in the packaging. I only payed $5 for it at walgreens at x-mas. I would recommend this to anyone that likes very sparkly makeup.
Jordaine R.
West Palm Beach
Purchased at: Burlington Coat Factory
I have not used this specific pallet. I have however used other profusion products such as their contour pallet and their nudes pallet, but they could not be found on this app. The pigment is awesome in both especially the highlights and the eyeshadows.
Addison k.
michigan
I got this profusion mixed metals eyeshadow palette at jcpenny for 7.00!!! but not just that it came with a eyeshadow brush and a eyeshadow primer. I love the shade celestial because it is a very shiny and a everyday fun glittery shade.
Detty M.
East Islip, NY
The best!! These eyeshadows are very pigmented. I love how compact it is to you can take it anywhere. I love the colors, it’s easy to blend and to apply. I love profusion products because they’re great
B e.
Purchased at: Target
It has a lovely choice of color and the scent is very sweet, although very pigmented, with my oily eyelids it tends to slide off without a primer.
Maria M.
I love buying products from profusion the colors are pigmented and long lasting and very affordable definitely worth the money.
Becca K.
Purchased at: Target
I LOVE THIS BRAND THEY NEVER FAIL ME LIKE NEVER AND IM IN LOVE THIS MAKES ME LIKE SO HAPPY AND OMGGGGG

Target