BeautyEyeEyeshadow PalettesProfusion Cosmetics
Metallics 24 Shade Eyeshadow Palette 93 oz

Profusion Cosmetics Metallics 24 Shade Eyeshadow Palette 9.3 oz

by Profusion Cosmetics

Bring out the makeup artist in you with this deluxe collection of 24 highly pigmented, Artistry Eyeshadow Palettes. Each collection includes on-trend shades that range in a spectrum of matte, satin and shimmer finishes. The ultra-blendable and buildable eyeshadows will allow you to create an infinite range of looks for any occasion. Pro Series Brush included. Color: Mettalics.

I love love my newest palette! I feel in love with it. Try it out.. you might just fall in love too! Profusion Cosmetics Metallics 24 Shade Eyeshadow Palette 9.3 oz AND DID I MENTION IT'S SUPER INEXPENSIVE like 10$💋😘💄
Are these pigmented like Morphe?
Super cute😍 these colors are magnificent and I’d really want to try this out for myself 😍
Start your review of Profusion Cosmetics Metallics 24 Shade Eyeshadow Palette 9.3 oz!
Audrey R.
Irvine, KY
Profusion Cosmetics Metallics 24 Shade Eyeshadow Palette 9.3 oz uploaded by Audrey R.
These colors are absolutely beautiful, they are creamy brilliant colors that go on smooth and blend easily. #influenster
Meg A.
Pelham, AL
Profusion Cosmetics Metallics 24 Shade Eyeshadow Palette 9.3 oz uploaded by Meg A.
Purchased at: Walmart
I picked this up at Walmart the other day while I was browsing the eye makeup removers and I am actually impressed. There are 24 shades of metallics in this pallette and they are all super pretty and apply pretty well. I really enjoyed using this for the price. This is very pigmented! I will definitely be using this it is a lot of fun to play around with. They are definitely buildable and went on easily.
Natosha  G.
Johnstown, PA
Profusion Cosmetics Metallics 24 Shade Eyeshadow Palette 9.3 oz uploaded by Natosha  G.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love profusion they are super affordable and pigmented AF!! The shades in this palette are beautiful and the blend effortlessly! There are so many looks you can create from natural to a more bold style. There’s not a lot of fallout and the colors are great with or without a base! I would definitely recommend this palette
Lindsey F.
Everett, WA
Profusion Cosmetics Metallics 24 Shade Eyeshadow Palette 9.3 oz uploaded by Lindsey F.
So this eyeshadow palette I wasn't very satisfied with. Don't get me wrong, the metallic colors are beautiful, but you have to layer them on pretty heavily in order to get them to be bright. Plus the color didn't stay as long as I had hoped it would. This will probably be the last time I purchase this product.
Ellen M.
Monroe, GA
Profusion Cosmetics Metallics 24 Shade Eyeshadow Palette 9.3 oz uploaded by Ellen M.
Purchased at: Target
I love profusions highlighters and shimmers. That’s the reason I jumped on a full shimmer palette. Little did I know I have most of the shimmers in this palette in other profusion palettes. On one hand profusion is honest and they use the same names for the colors and not try to change the names on the same colors. On the other hand I wish they would of changed it up with some of the shimmers in this palette. Although I have the 10 shimmer palette by profusion was out about a year before this one and it has some of the same shades the formula is different and they improved some of the shades. It’s a win when it comes to shimmers with profusion either way. I love they always add a brush and their brushes are very good quality I just hate the double ended brushes. Profusion Cosmetics Metallics 24 Shade Eyeshadow Palette 9.3 oz #profusion #shimmers #metallics #palettelove #makeupcare #eyeshadow
Sarah J.
Port St Lucie, FL
Very pigmented and metallic. No kickback nor dryness. It blended very well and works so perfect both with and without eyeshadow primer. I recommend.
Rachel C.
Jackson, MO
Profusion Cosmetics Metallics 24 Shade Eyeshadow Palette 9.3 oz uploaded by Rachel C.
This was a great buy for the price. The colors are nicely pigmented. They go on easy an blend great. It came with a nice fluffy brush which I took out so I didnt loose lol. But all in all I like this brand its very budget friendly for the mommy on a budget!
Shaila B.
Garden City, KS
Profusion Cosmetics Metallics 24 Shade Eyeshadow Palette 9.3 oz uploaded by Shaila B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this palette ! It’s great!! Super pigmented.. best applied with wet brush or finger.. I always have to take this with me when going on vacation they are amazing and feel like butter!
Torrie F.
Roswell, NM
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this palette! The colors are great! I would give it 5 stars but the colors aren’t quite what they look like in the palette. You really have to layer some in and others don’t look anything like they do in their compact squares. I really like the glitter in it and I feel like the colors last long enough in comparison to how much you are paying. Although I am generally pleased with the product, I would recommend you buy those sticky sheets to put under your eyes during application. The glitter gets everywhere!
Jennifer R.
1,161 reviews
If you don't know about this brand you should! Do not sleep on them! The palettes they sell in the casing like this is comparable to high end makeup lines for a fraction of the price! I've given these as gifts and they are always hits. The compliments always come when I make a look from one of the 20 palettes I have by them. Buy from #Profusion
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Casey B.