Profusion Cosmetics Glam Face Makeup Case - 5.10oz uploaded by Jessica R.Profusion Cosmetics Glam Face Makeup Case - 5.10oz uploaded by Jessica R.Profusion Cosmetics Glam Face Makeup Case - 5.10oz uploaded by Jessica R.

BY PROFUSION COSMETICS

A masterful makeup case including eye, brow and cheek shades to create perfect full-face looks, effortlessly. Achieve a range of unique looks with easy-blending shades and two makeup brushes, in a travel-friendly palette!

Color Palette: Medium Tones

CPSC Choking Hazard Warnings: Choking_hazard_small_parts

Product Form: Pressed Powder

Jessica R.
San Antonio, TX
I bought this on a whim this evening, and I’m really happy with it! I used the full pallet on my face this evening. I used primer, foundation, mascara, and a setting spray along with every single part of the pallet, with only the brushes provided. Overall, I’m not a fan of the brushes, but everything works great. Forsure something to throw in your bag and be able to have it all!
Alissa S.
I absolutely love this palette it has most of the essential things for teens or adults that are starting to wear make up. Aka eyebrow powder, eyeshadow, highlight, and blush and it even comes with a high lighting/blush brush and a double sided brush for eyeshadow and eyebrows or for whatever. I do have one problem though and it’s the highlight for me when I apply it, it looks really harsh and not blended in and kinda takes off my foundation.
Rebecca M.
Puyallup, WA
Purchased at: Target
I literally use this all the time!! Best eyeshadow and great colors!! Also the price on this was amazing and I picked it up at Target! It says glam, but the colors are so neutral that you can wear it for day to day looks too!