Profusion Cosmetics Feline Lip Luster uploaded by Nia N.Profusion Cosmetics Feline Lip Luster uploaded by Maria J.Profusion Cosmetics Feline Lip Luster uploaded by Kelly P.

BY PROFUSION COSMETICS

Instantly transform your lips when you snag one of the six vibrant Feline Lip Lusters. The bestselling creamy formula glides over your lips like a brilliant gloss and gains a smooth satin finish as it sets throughout the day. In one even layer, you’ll achieve a beautiful opaque color, that’s comfortable to wear AND moisturizing. Available in six shades of neutrals to bolds, there’s at least one perfect color for everyone (or, you know, six!)

Kelly P.
Arnold, MD
I have a few of these and I'm almost obsessed. My only complaint is that they don't ever really dry down so they can smear all day long. Which wasn't a big deal before I had a baby but... Now its a problem lol.
Maria J.
Salem, OR
So this is more of a matte finish it has no gloss to it but unlike matte it's very smooth and doesn't dry out your lips. Last all day!
i love this lip luster so much. I bought it before and I like it a lot especially the pink color. A wonderful moisturizing of lips and a special luminosity that lasts a long time If I find him again I will buy from him but become unavailable in my country