BY PROFUSION COSMETICS

The Hollywood Eyeshadow Palette from Profusion offers a must-have mix of day and night shades. Featuring soft neutrals, velvety metallics and deep smoky shades, this palette comes equipped with a brush so you can get right to your eyelid masterpiece. Wear any of the 24 eyeshadows individually or mix and match with easy-blending, buildable intensity. Color: Clear.

Profusion Cosmetics Eyeshadow Light Clear
  • "This Palette is basically my go to Palette! I bought it from TJMax a while back and it is amazing! I use this product almost everyday and for the price I payed for it the product is very pigmented! I would definitely purchase again!" in 6 reviews
Kaitlyn B.
Chesapeake, VA
This is a great palette. At first it was kinda frustrating getting use to all the different tints and how it blends but then it works perfectly fine. I got it on sale during Christmas time so I don’t know what the original price is. I got it for $9 though and I am very happy with it. The colors are gorgeous including both shimmers and mattes. Best palette I have ever used!
Måddįė V.
Lake Stevens, WA
This eyeshadow is great for an everyday makeup look!! The colors and very creamy and the packaging is very convenient and nice!! The matte colors are absolutely amazing and don’t even get me started about the shimmers!! This is amazing and would definitely recommend it.
Marisol Z.
Vallejo, CA
I recently use this pallet it was OK I’m not really a huge fan of it because I felt like it was really hard to blend out the colors and the brush also didn’t work to the best ability it kind of took me a while to get a nice look which was kind of disappointing but overall it was an OK pallet because it did have a variety of colors and after time of speeding and blending it worked out
Abby M.
Ellerslie, MD
Skylar L.
Pataskala, OH
I absolutely love Profusion. The colors in every pallete are suuuper pigmented. Its almost as if you're buying high end makeup at a drugstore price. I just got 3 palletes from target for about $18. 10/10 would reccomend.
Sammy C.
Jacksonville, FL
I have this palette and it’s my very first palette and It gave me hope to Use more make up and it lasts longer and it’s Reliable ands it’s satisfying to use it compared to others it’s unique and I would buy again .
Amy W.
i really enjoy this eyeshadow palette the pigment is great and very blendable. All those beautiful colors are so easy to mix and match different looks. I purchased my palette at TJ Maxx for like 8 dollars. Cant wait to try more products from this brand.
Lexus N.
attica
I found this pallet at Marshall’s and I absolutely love it!! Very pigment and great price value. Comes with a really good brush and it stayed on all day! It does have some fall out but very little and the colors are absolutely gorgeous 💜
Robin H.
Petersburg
This eye shadow is ok. It falls on my cheek when i apply and this is only a little on the brush. The eye pallet i had the colors had a little shimmer to them. But it didn't look like that on my eye
Kinshasa K.
If you have Profusion you know that you can get anything Profusion from places like ROSS, Marshalls places like that. Great prices. I'm not in love with the eyeshadow but its does get the job  done. I think to make it better maybe give it a longer lasting effect the color tends to fade and not be as intense as when I first apply it. And the double ended brush is a great brush!