BY PROFUSION COSMETICS #88 in Contouring

A multi-use palette including five versatile shades for emphasizing your natural beauty. Sculpt your features with ease using any of the blendable contour powders. The matte highlight shade is perfect for setting makeup or creating a flawless base to sweep the shimmer highlight onto, for a statement glow-y finish.

• Dabur Vatika Softness and Shine Naturals Almond Enriched ...1 Answers
  • I don't do any major contouring and don't really want to ...8 Answers
  • How much is the pigmentation 2 Answers
Rachael S.
Carson city, NV
Ok so it has pigment that's all good but for contouring the pans are a difficult size. They are fine for smaller brushes for example like the one that goes with it but I don't like that brush at all! I want to use my normal contour brish and I can't do this easily. I wish the pans were a wee bit bigger or it was set up with more space so you don't run the risk of picking up multiple colors. It blends fine if you use the brush it comes with I don't see a major issue for me it's just not the right set up. This would be good for someone who travels and needs thier stuff together in a few pallettes and don't want a separate contour setting highlight and bronzer. The light shade is good for brightening and depending on your skin tone you can get slot done with this pallette. It's not bad at all like I said it just doesn't work with my slightly larger angled brush I've used for years.
Emily S.
United States
I love this contour palette! I prefer cool-toned powders for creating the shadows of a contour, and these shades are perfect for doing that on a fair/light skin tone. The powders seem chalky in the pan, but they blend really beautifully and effortlessly on the skin. Plus the price point is ideal for someone on a budget. Perfect highlighter option for fair skin as well!
Madison N.
Richmond, ME
Really liked this product especially for the price. It was honestly comparable to my Kat Von d shade and light palette. The only thing I can say is even the cool bronzer is a little harsh on lighter skin tones and if you don’t let you foundation dry it can end up kind of patchy. Definitely great especially for the price range.
MiKenzi L.
I loved this product when I first got it until I realized it isn't very blendable. The pigment is okay, but the highlighter in this palette is AMAZING! I would definitely say you can find something better and cheaper than this palette, such as wetnwild. It also has a funky smell that makes me uncomfortable.
Kelley C.
West Palm Beach
This was the first contouring kit i ever used. Its the best for beginners. Its easy to apply. And its hard to mess up. So if you never contour this is definitely the product you need to start with first. Then work your way to other ones. But i would still use this. And ive been contouring for years now.
Sandy J.
At first when I tried it out I really liked it but in my opinion I think it really wasn’t meant for me. It comes with a highlighter in the case which doesn’t go good with my skin. I don’t think I would buy it again because some of those contour colors I don’t really use constantly.
Whitney H.
Erwin, TN
Love this palette. Great pricing. Seriously less than $8 and it's great. The contour shades are cool tones and work great for me. I dont like them when they're orange. Theres even a cheek highlight in this and it's super pretty. I will say its slightly dusty but considering how well they work it's not a big deal. The blend well and they dont stink like chemicals like some cheaper brands do.
Kristen A.
This Contour kit looks professional but it's only mediocre the whitest shade here is very good to use as a primer for your eyeshadow the darkest shade here just wasn't dark enough for me.
I felt like the dark shouldn't have that much Shimmer to it but the light should it was very unbalanced wasn't impressed.
however I did use it until there wasn't any left so it couldn't have been that terrible
Danielle B.
Sterling, CT
The shades and formula are really nice, but I found the matte highlight shades to have a sheen to them. It is very subtle, yet as someone with oily skin it made me weary. Not sure I would ever buy again or suggest it to my friends.
Lauren N.
Not a terrible contour palette . I think it’s decent for the price. It has a nice sleek packaging and the shades are petty nice . The highlight in it is pretty good too. Profusion is actually a decent “cheaper “ makeup brand
Tessa L.
Callahan, FL
I don't do any major contouring and don't really want to spend money on products to find a GREAT ONE, would you recommend the product price vs quality??
Kristin K.
Parkton , MD
Is this for face or eyes?
Wiam B.
Alger
How much is the pigmentation
Angela S.
RADCLIFF, KY
Who really uses the lil brushes that comes with theses thing's?