BY PROFUSION COSMETICS #96 in Contouring Kits

A multi-use palette including five versatile shades for emphasizing your natural beauty. Sculpt your features with ease using any of the blendable contour powders. The matte highlight shade is perfect for setting makeup or creating a flawless base to sweep the shimmer highlight onto, for a statement glow-y finish.

• Dabur Vatika Softness and Shine Naturals Almond Enriched Hair Oil...1 Answers
  • I don't do any major contouring and don't really want to spend mo...7 Answers
  • How much is the pigmentation 1 Answers
Rachael S.
Carson City
Ok so it has pigment that's all good but for contouring the pans are a difficult size. They are fine for smaller brushes for example like the one that goes with it but I don't like that brush at all! I want to use my normal contour brish and I can't do this easily. I wish the pans were a wee bit bigger or it was set up with more space so you don't run the risk of picking up multiple colors. It blends fine if you use the brush it comes with I don't see a major issue for me it's just not the right set up. This would be good for someone who travels and needs thier stuff together in a few pallettes and don't want a separate contour setting highlight and bronzer. The light shade is good for brightening and depending on your skin tone you can get slot done with this pallette. It's not bad at all like I said it just doesn't work with my slightly larger angled brush I've used for years.
Kelley C.
West Palm Beach
This was the first contouring kit i ever used. Its the best for beginners. Its easy to apply. And its hard to mess up. So if you never contour this is definitely the product you need to start with first. Then work your way to other ones. But i would still use this. And ive been contouring for years now.
Anna W.
Charlottesville
My favorite part of this contour kit is definitely the banana powder. I use it to set my under eyes and eyelids after using primer. The contour colors aren’t bad, but they can be difficult to blend in you aren’t careful. I have found they can look a little harsh and I’m still trying to see if different brushes make a difference.
Carling Z.
I bought this because of Tati and got it on clearance for $4. Best $4 I’ve ever spent! I love using the lightest shade to set my under eye concealer. These powders are soft and smooth and go onto the skin really nicely! The contour shades blend out easily!
Lauren N.
Not a terrible contour palette . I think it’s decent for the price. It has a nice sleek packaging and the shades are petty nice . The highlight in it is pretty good too. Profusion is actually a decent “cheaper “ makeup brand
Mariela T.
Belle Glade, FL
This contour kit is beautiful and so pigmented. It blends in so well with my skin. The product blends in so easily and the packing is beautiful. I’m a repeater user.
Meleea V.
I’m only giving three stars because I don’t have a lot of experience in contouring I’m just starting to contour. But it is great for me as a beginner!!! ❤️
Darinda G.
Lowville, NY
Not a huge fan of contouring but this definitely was a great product for that I was impressed , easy to apply , long lasting , affordable,
Haley C.
Mt Pleasant, WI
Love this stuff it’s my new go to for contour. It’s creamy and easy to blend and you can create different shades!
Corinne K.
Sioux City , IA
This is a great product to use it gets the job done and at a reasonable price it is an overall fantastic product
Tessa L.
Callahan, FL
I don't do any major contouring and don't really want to spend money on products to find a GREAT ONE, would you recommend the product price vs quality??
Kristin K.
Cedar Rapids
Is this for face or eyes?
Angela S.
Who really uses the lil brushes that comes with theses thing's?
Wiam B.
Alger
How much is the pigmentation