BY PROFUSION COSMETICS #34 in Contouring Kits

8 highlight and contour colors in one posh, versatile palette.
Champagne, Fawn, Nutmeg, Moonstone, Ivory, Java, Peach, Ebony
It also includes 3 professional brushes

• Favorite Contour Palette? Mine: Profusion Cosmetics Contour Pale...2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? Just wanted a little insider of how it works.1 Answers
  • Me interesa adquirir este producto en Costa Rica, si alguna sabe ...1 Answers
Rhonda R.
Hastings, MN
I got this palette as a gift from a friend around Christmas time, and I believe this brand is sold at TJ Maxx and Target perhaps. This palette is one of the better drugstore contour palettes I have tried. The powders are a little bit chunky, but still blend very well and are really pigmented. The top two highlighter shades are really pigmented and very pretty, and I like the 3 setting powder shades. Pretty much all 3 of the contour shades were a little too dark for me as they don't really vary in shade that much, but if you use a light hand it works fine. I hit pan on the middle contour shade so that one worked best for me.
Kristin W.
This palette booklet looks so fancy! They make other colors but I like the black one the best. Looks sleek. It is kind of bulky to have in your makeup collection but I still love it & the brushes it comes with are great. I love profusion brushes. Even though it comes with a spot to keep the brushes in I would never use this as a travel contour kit. It's too big. The contour shades are great & last all day. I can't use the darker highlight but the champagne one is nice. Works as good as some of my favorites. What is wrong with it is that the lighter shades turn orange on your face which is a real bummer because the coverage on them are nice & the colors are perfect. So basically they cannot be used because they turn orange. Their contour powders are great but not worth buying this whole pack if half the shades in here are unusable. Hopefully they'll eventually fix this some time or I'll just have to buy other powder products from my usual brands.
Patricia P.
Bridgeton, NJ
First, when I bought it I did not know if it was going to work out the way I wanted it because for some reasons the palette kinda looked fake to me. Right now, I love the colors, it is not fake instead it is very natural. I use it as my contour and i am just amaze how I look at the end. Great product!
Helene S.
Reading, PA
IGNORE THE NAME OF PRODUCT. THEY DIDNT HAVE THIS PALETTE AS AN OPTION BUT I REALLY WANT TO REVIEW IT!

ok, This palette is soooo affordable!!! I got mine at target on sale for only $5!!!! It’s originally $10 but an amazing deal! The colors are so pretty and great for the price. they are a little chalky but i don’t mind that too much.!
Taylor R.
Peninsula , OH
My first contour kit ever before I even really did makeup and it is what made me fall in love with contouring. I loved it. The product is so great and the highlight in this palette was also my first ever highlight also! I got this at Burlington coat factory for 12$ and it was so awesome I went back and got another. Then I moved on to higher end products once I felt comfortable! Try this!
josie g.
Zolfo Springs, FL
If you need to slay on a budget this is for you! It is a nice contour kit. The colors are pigmented and buildable. It is nice that the contour shades aren’t very similar. There is cool toned contour shades and warm tones. It would be nice if you do makeup on clients. The banana powder shade in it is nice too. And the highlighting shades are actually so beautiful 😍 that’s probably my favorite part out of the kit. They are so blinding and it’s nice that it is a light highlight and a darker shade. It is champagne gold and a pure gold. They are both stunning.
Kristin G.
Charlotte, NC
Could not love this more for the price- the contour shades, matte highlight and shimmery highlights are actually beautiful. I was skeptical when I bought this at Marshall’s, but figured it was worth a try for the $7 price tag- and now I reach for this over my high end palettes!
Skyla L.
Oceanside
Okay wow. This is a BEAUTIFUL contour kit for such an amazing price point. The powers are surprisingly rich and pigmented. I was absolutely blown away by how great they feel and blended. The free brushes are great too which is an added plus! This is a must buy.
Amber M.
Bowling green, KY
I absolutely adore this set. My go to. Check out the rest of my items I use along with it such as tarte Rainforest of the Sea Water Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 15 Lancôme DUAL FINISH - Versatile Powder Makeup Matte Neutralle II (W) and Benefit Cosmetics Hello Flawless! Powder Foundation and Benefit Cosmetics The POREfessional Face Primer and MAC Cosmetics Matte Lipstick
MzMeg n.
Sherman, CT
I didnt get the contour i got the conceal from TJ Maxx and i have to just say its the worst thing ever. It’s very slick and oily. It comes with 2 good brushes a big and small and a large mirror in the case witch it great but i wont be useing the concealer so i really won’t be using the case maybe just take the brushes out and give the kit away
Carolina A.
norfolk, va
Has anyone use this product, they have them at NEX for an affordable price, but I'm not too sure whether or not to buy it since I've never used this brand... thanks in advance
Francis P.
I got it recently can someone tell me how such is the palette?
Rianna B.
Favorite Contour Palette? Mine: Profusion Cosmetics Contour Palette. Goes on easily and smoothly.
Rachel A.
I'd love to try this!!
Tara M.
Has anyone tried this? Just wanted a little insider of how it works.