Profusion Cosmetics Beauty Treasure Box - 40pc

by Profusion Cosmetics

A deluxe beauty box including ultra-blendable eyeshadow, blush, contour and highlight shades to enhance and define your features. The smooth eye and cheek pigments are perfect for styling and sculpting while sitting comfortably on the skin, for a natural finish. Ideal for all skin tones, the Beauty Treasure Box makes a perfect gift for any makeup lover!

Color Palette: Medium Tones

Color Family: Multiple Colors

Piece 1 Capacity: 17.6 ounces

Color Finish: Matte, shimmer, satin

Suggested Age: All Ages

Product Form: Pressed Powder

Beauty Purpose: Brightening, Defining, shine enhancing

CPSC Choking Hazard Warnings: Choking_hazard_small_parts

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Profusion Cosmetics Beauty Treasure Box - 40pc!
Newark, NJ
Profusion Cosmetics Beauty Treasure Box - 40pc uploaded by Iraida V.
This was my first palette, I have years with her, and i have lost like two colors, thats why i do not show the inside but i still in love with this pallet since day one. It blends really good and it’s pigment are amazing! Profusion Cosmetics Beauty Treasure Box - 40pc
Astoria, OR
I loved this product! There are a lot of shades to choose from, so my choices in how to so my makeup are virtually unlimited. This was my first-time using Profusion. It's long lasting and doesn't wear off easily. I will definitely buy #Profusion in the future!
Laurel
Purchased at: Target
It’s great for beginners who are starting out and want affordable drugstore makeup. The price is AMAZING for the amount you’re getting but the downfall is that some of the shadows are powdery and not as pigmented as you would think. Also the shimmers do not apply as shimmers onto the eye. I would recommend priming your eye with a concept lighter than your skin tone or a eye primer. The contour and highlight were actually workable and applied nicely for me and easy to blend.
Hammond
Profusion Cosmetics Beauty Treasure Box - 40pc uploaded by ᴅɪᴠɪɴᴇ ʟ.
Pigmented, hardly any fall out that isn’t manageable, good price range, packable shadows. Good quality for price range, comes with shadows, bronzer, blush, one brush and eyeliner pencil. I would totally buy again.
Allentown , PA
What an amazing deal!! So many eye shadow colors can be used for a zillion different looks. All very pigmented... even includes bronzer, blush, highlighter, lip gloss and a great quality brush! Some colors are a little powdery but still an amazing palette and great price.
Simsboro
Purchased at: Dollar General
This palette has a variety of colors and is all you need in one but the amount of fall out i get every time i open the palette is ridiculous. It has little color pay off for some colors. I would recommend it to a beginner.
Profusion Cosmetics Beauty Treasure Box - 40pc uploaded by Noah S.
Purchased at: Target
I really liked this beauty box it is a good beginner palette and has 5 different types of makeup. Bronzer, Blush, Highlighter, Eyeshadow, and Lip Gloss. All of the powder products have a lot of fall out but other than that there really good. The blush and bronzer are average there not breath taking but there ok. The lip gloss I really don’t like it’s very thick and has a lot of glitter in it. Over all I like this. Very good beginner set.
Georgiana , AL
I think this is an amazing product for such an amzing deal. It reatails for 13 dollars on their websites for this complete bundles of shadows, glosses, highlighter, blush and bronzer. The eyeshadows are not as pigmented but definitely buildable. This pop much better with some Too Faced Shadow Insurance Anti-Crease Eye Shadow Primer or MAC Paint Pot Painterly. But the shadows are multi use. they can serve as shadows amd highlighter in my opinion. This even comes with brushes to apply. I love this palette and I would buy it for anyone who is a beginner in make up. This is a good buy for so many products that would cost you hundreds if bought separately. so this is definitely on my Christmas list.
Purchased at: Target
I bought this for myself and I wasnt expecting alot from it but when I gave it a test they were actually amazing. They were pigmented and the brush that came with it was soft.
Purchased at: Target
A good mix of warm and cool in the color selection! Some shadows aren't as pigmented when first applied, but build up nicely. The lip strobe is BEAUTIFUL, and leaves a nice glittery finish when it dries/wears down. The blushes are pretty and blend well too! The reason I didn't give this 5 stars though, is because when I broke the seal, I was overwhelmed by the smell of the adhesive they used to glue the pans in place. It is very strong and I am hopeful that it will dissipate over time. Normally I am not one to be bothered by smells, but wow! Just an fyi for when you first open it :)