Profusion Cosmetics Artistry Define Brows uploaded by Mayra T.Profusion Cosmetics Artistry Define Brows uploaded by Crowned G.Profusion Cosmetics Artistry Define Brows uploaded by Crowned G.

BY PROFUSION COSMETICS

An all-in-one brow grooming kit designed for getting professional results effortlessly. Whether you prefer a brow powder or a pencil to define your arches, this kit has you covered with easy-blending shades and stencils to map out your ideal shape. Create lasting fullness and definition by lifting your brows with the highlighter and setting in place with the brow wax! Stunningly suitable for all skin tones.

Each Palette includes: 4 Dual Brow Powders, 2 Brow Pencils, 1 Brow Highlight, 1 Brow Wax, 1 Dual-Ended Eyebrow Brush, 1 Pair of Tweezers & a 5-pc Stencil Set.

INGREDIENT'S:

BROW POWDER:
Talc, Mica, Kaolin, Silica, Magnesium Stearate, 2-Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, 2-Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance. Net Wt. 0.39oz (11.2g). May Contain: Iron Oxide Black (CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide Yellow (CI 77492), Iron Oxide Red (CI 77491).

HIGHLIGHT:
Talc, Mica, Kaolin, Silica, Magnesium Stearate, 2-Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, 2-Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance. Net Wt. 0.10oz (2.8g). May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide Yellow (CI 77492), Iron Oxide Red (CI 77491), Iron Oxide Black (CI 77499).

BROW PENCIL:
Cera Alba, Carnauba, Ozokerite, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Castor Oil, Phenoxetoi, Sorbate Acid. Net Wt. 0.07oz (2.0g). May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide Black (CI 77499), Iron Oxide Yellow (CI 77492), Iron Oxide Red (CI 77491).

Crowned G.
So as you can see, my brow palette is a bit worn out because I LOVE IT! It is literally like, what, $10 for all of this?? It's very affordable and I am so glad I was recommended it by my friend. I use the top shade in the chocolate brown section and the soft brown pencil to fill my brow in. Sometimes if it's a rough day, I will even use the brow stencils Profusion provides. 5/5, it is amazing and I really hope they create individuals cause some of mine is running out 🤣.

In the photo of my eyebrows, I first used the spoolie then tweezed any growing hairs out of place. After that, I used the brow wax pencil as sort of a gel for your eyebrows to set them in place. Then I continued with the brow brush and the brow powder in chocolate brown shade to create the shape I wanted. After that, I used the soft brown pencil to fill anything in.
Elizabeth D.
Meriden
I bought this being new at doing my eyebrows. It is easy to apply and learn how to do them. The only improvement I could say is haveing more variety of colored eye brow pencils since I have such light hair it looked a little dark so I had to tweak the highlight a little in my brow to make it perfect
Maddy B.
RedRock
It was okay not as precise as I thought. The price isn’t bad but for what your getting it should be cheaper. The eyebrow stencils aren’t great they don’t have natural looking ones or even the trendy looking ones! I wouldn’t buy it again . I don’t really recommend
Ashly M.
Palm Desert
I use this kit every time i do my brows. I started off using Lancome Eyebrow pomade but didn't like it. My best friend gave me this kit and i have loved it ever since. Would buy again.
Stephanie D.
Reno, NV
I picked this pallet up over Christmas. The colors if a lot of option and give me a softer look. Great pigment and easy to use. I find the lighter shade easy to work with a blond AKA my son or my self-deep reddish brown.
Hannah S.
This has everything you need for brows! From examples to brow pencils! This should be an essential for a makeup kit!
Kortnee H.
South Williamson, KY
I got this and it’s pretty good except the brush is a little too thick and the stencils are long
Justine D.
usa
One of the best brow pallets I have ever had. It comes with stencil, brushes, tweezers. Everything you need. It also has a highlight color, and multiple shades of brow colors. A must buy for sure.

back