Profusion Cosmetics Absolute Conceal Palette Multi-Colored

by Profusion Cosmetics

The Trendsetter Conceal Palette is an amazing collection for both professional and casual makeup enthusiasts. The pigmented cream formulation is easy to work with and the smooth consistency makes blending a breeze. This collection of shades can be used to color correct, provide coverage and tackle other blemishes and imperfections.

This convenient look book also doubles as a contour palette for those who prefer creams over powders. Try mixing shades for even more customization! As with all of Profusion Cosmetics palettes, this kit also includes a large mirror and set of Pro Series Application Brushes.

Is this waxy?! Or is it just really creamy?
Start your review of Profusion Cosmetics Absolute Conceal Palette Multi-Colored!
Samantha M.
Oklahoma City, OK
Profusion Cosmetics Absolute Conceal Palette Multi-Colored uploaded by Samantha M.
This is an awesome beginners palette..It's inexpensive and decent quality. It blends easily with a blender. The packaging is very sleek and modern.
Mari Q.
Purchased at: Walmart
I really like the Profusion conceal pallette. The pigments are very nice not cakey or heavy on my skin. Glides on smoothly. So we'll worth the price. The day I went shopping for this I found like 10 different palletts blushes n eyeshadows n I got all the pallets! I wish I had found more varieties I love the pigments n how it feels
Maria M.
This concealer is great very pigmented and creamy and easy to apply also have great coverage which is great.
Rebecca S.
Lincoln
It’s a very good color corrector, the yellow is very pigmented. However, the peachy color is a little less pigmented. It does a good job of concealing my blemishes.
Haley E.
Somerton, AZ
Greasy. It does help correct a bit but it feels like pure grease with color dye in it. It helped a bit with my redness because of the color payoff but it felt like grease was on my skin afterwards.
Alicia G.
Warren, OH
I found this concealer/color corrector at Gabe's. The colors are pigmented and very creamy and blend able. Full coverage can be achieved with very little product !
basicly_beauty T.
West Memphis
This is not great at all it’s very very thick and doesn’t apply evenly. Even with my most full coverage foundation you can see the chucky bits in it. It wasn’t a hit from be although I love profusion.
Aylin P.
N Las Vegas, NV
Covers everything beautifully, amazing at concealing dark circles, however, it’s rather oily but can be easily solved with powder and a little magic hand
Aliana E.
Mentor, OH
This is oily and doesn't fit well for my skin because it gets into my lines. But I need something with more coverage.
Candace W.
Carrollton, GA
Purchased at: Target
I use this palette if I’m color correcting, or concealing blemishes. I don’t particularly care for the concealer for use on my under eye area. I like a lighter feeling concealer for that. But this palette is perfect for what I mentioned above, and you can also use it to prime your eyes for shadow!