Profusion Cosmetics 98 Color Eye Palette

by Profusion Cosmetics

98 eye shadows
4 applicators
ultra shine shadow formula
hard shell case with mirror

How's the pigmentation of this eyeshadow palette?
Are the colors pigmented? Chalky?
Warm eyeshadow palettes or cool eyeshadow palettes?
Start your review of Profusion Cosmetics 98 Color Eye Palette!
Product Highlights
...your color you will forget all about it . Profusion is a great line for beginners in makeup . in reviews
This palette has really cool bright colors it has different shades and is long lasting I really recommend this palette!in reviews
Klair H.
Cedar Hill, TX
Love love love this palette. I use it on the regular. The colors are great, very pigmented and very buildable. It’s always a go to for me to try different looks! I would recommend this palette to everyone!
Deanna S.
Beaver, OH
I just seen this palette from Profusion Cosmetics 98 Color Eye Palette I got to get this ASAP I love profusion cosmetics they are very affordable and it’s so worth every penny. So you will be satisfied with purchasing something from them. So if I was you I’d consider this brand cause I promise you you’ll get your money worth and you won’t be disappointed
Cherie A.
Keaau, HI
One of my favorite pallets to use. Super affordable, wide range of gorgeous metallic colors. I love it. Definitely recommend to anyone on a tight budget.
Gladys R.
My friend gave this to me for x-mas and I really like the colors. I had already seen this palette at the stores and they are a reasonable price. You can play around with the colors if you think they are too light or dark. The colors stay on all day they don't give you a smear look.
Emily S.
Gainesville, FL
Great palette. Lots of pretty vibrant colors and each one is pigmented wonderfully
Hira Q.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Great starter eyeshadow palette! They come in all shapes and sizes so pick which ever appeals to you. Pigmentation varies but I loved having these cheep eyeshadows around when I needed a pop of color. I use a primer to make sure they are long lasting.
Chely G.
Springdale
I love make up I love love it. I stick to Browns but this make me want to explore
Marlene A.
skokie
Great prices for great eyeshadow palette great assortment absolutely recommend
Great prices for great eyeshadow palette great assortment absolutely recommend
Stacy  S.
2,993 reviews
The colors and pigmentation is fantastic. However, the powder breaks up easily and makes a huge mess. You lose almost half the product.
Tracey S.
Morrisville, NC
Purchased at: Kohl's
I love profusion palettes. The pigments are bright and vibrant and the shadow stays on all day! They are really affordable as well.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...