BeautyEyeEyeshadow PalettesProfusion Cosmetics
9 Shade Multi-finish Eyeshadow Palette Bold

PROFUSION COSMETICS 9 Shade Multi-finish Eyeshadow Palette Bold

by Profusion Cosmetics

Details
Create an infinite range of looks using this travel friendly, Basic Eyeshadow Palette. The curated selection of 9 multi-finish and blendable shades range in an array of alluring warm browns. Flattering on all skin tones and perfect for everyone from beginners to pros.

Profusion Cosmetics

Warnings
Discontinue use if irritation occurs. If irritation persists or Swallowed, Contact a physician Immediately

Ingredients
Mica, Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polybutene, Dimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, Mineral Oil, Methylparaben, Propylparaben

[product:mac-cosmetics-prep-plus-prime-fix] ?
Start your review of PROFUSION COSMETICS 9 Shade Multi-finish Eyeshadow Palette Bold!
Liani M.
PROFUSION COSMETICS 9 Shade Multi-finish Eyeshadow Palette Bold uploaded by Liani M.
The only reason why I'm giving this a 3 star is because I can o my use 4 of the eye shadows. The shimmers are very creamy and ine of the best I've seen so far, and yet the matte shades are very patchy. I tried to apply them with the brush on the eye and the color pay off wasn't as expected. I used a setting spray to wet the brush and go at it again but those mattes are just not budging. I could have an expired since this was gifted by a friend of mine. I might buy it myself brand new and check it out again.
Natalie M.
PROFUSION COSMETICS 9 Shade Multi-finish Eyeshadow Palette Bold uploaded by Natalie M.
Purchased at: Amazon
this pallet for the price range is good only down side of it is not alll the colors are good the white shade is verry chalky and the shimmer shade is verry creamy so it’s verry , 50/50
Dane S.
Newport
Decent pigmentation. Shimmers are gorgeous, just a spray of setting spray on the brush and you get amazing results. The top row middle shade is a really great neutral crease color. I would buy again.
veronica R.
illinois
Super buena paleta de sombras... No la uso mucho pero es buena y pigmenta muy bien. Tengo el liquid eyeliner y me gusta mucho
ÅBBÝŽ R.
Cumberland, MD
PROFUSION COSMETICS 9 Shade Multi-finish Eyeshadow Palette Bold uploaded by ÅBBÝŽ R.
Purchased at: ULTA
It's okay but it's definitely very hard to blend and some of the colors are very chalky. You get alot of fallout even when barely touching the color it's definitely good for the cheap price.
WynterLove W.
Charlotte
I love this brand I don’t typically use this pallete because these just aren’t color I go for on a daily basis I but beautiful colors none the less just a disclaimer this line has EXTREME fall out so I suggest Doug your eyes first but other than that I love this product
Cyan F.
Brookline, NH
PROFUSION COSMETICS 9 Shade Multi-finish Eyeshadow Palette Bold uploaded by Cyan F.
Beautiful shades, not very blendable, very patchy. Also has a lot of kick back or fallout, after using it a couple of times I noticed when I’d use my brush and dip in that there were little white specs in the eyeshadow. Packaging is cheap. There are better drugstore eyeshadow palettes that I like are worth it.
Vivian A.
Oakville, ON
Purchased at: Sephora
K this is the worst eyeshadow palette I’ve ever tried. Hard to apply even when brush is sprayed with setting spray. Very patchy. The colours..I ABSOLUTELY HATE. I would never buy this again. Please don’t buy.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...