Profusion Cosmetics

based on 495 reviews

Highlights
Jessica R.
  • They have some fallout when applying and some of the colors aren't very pigmented but I found if you use a white eyeshadow base and primer it really helps the color. in 36 reviews.

• Sophie W.
  • It contains face powders- in 3 colours, 2 blushes, many eye shadows in many different colours and 2 eyeliners- 1 black and 1 brown. in 26 reviews.

• Chantel N.
  • I then got the "naked" palate from them at Rainbow, in a desperate attempt to find a dupe for the Urban Decay naked palate. in 17 reviews.

• Julie W.
  • These cosmetics are very affordable, but the eyeshadow color payoff is awful and it doesn't last long at all on my lids. in 15 reviews.

• Sarah S.
  • I've only bought their eyeshadows, some are pretty decent, others are sheer with little color payoff, they're all powdery and kick up a lot of product. in 14 reviews.

0 character used

Add Picture
    HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
    Joanita Y.

1 influenster found this helpful

Perfusion products can be found at drugstores, dollar stores, beauty supply stores and discount stores. They also pop up at Marshall's, TJ Maxx and Burlington Coat Factory.
    Despite their price they are good quality. They are very pigmented. Not chalky. At least the ones I have used. I recommend using an eye primer or base with their eye shadows. Although they are highly pigmented, they don't last very long without a base. Once you've added some form of base, you will have a long lasting look for the fraction of the cost of higher priced brands!

Nancy D.

1 influenster found this helpful

I found a profusion conceal kit at Ross for $7 however I was able to get it for $4 because it was slightly used and there was no price tag. There are color correcting creamy shades and the bottom row has four concealer shades to cover up the correctors. The colors its self are realy creamy. Don't blend them out to much or they won't correct. I wouldn't recommend using the cream concealers in the set to cover the correctors. Using a concealer like Maybelline Fit Me works a lot better. Overall really affordable brand that it great for beginners.

Kay W.

1 influenster found this helpful

I have the Profusion Blush and Bronzer palette. It's a really nice product. For the best effect when it comes to bronzing, I mix the two bronzers for a nice color on my skin tone. I have to be very careful if not it will come out too harsh.
    I was a bit scared to try the blush as it looked too pigmented. However, even the vibrant color works well with my skin tone.

Vanessa V.

1 influenster found this helpful

Okay I have this brand and I got a beauty book which came with eye liner and shadows and blush and bronzer. I love this brand. Yes it's not high end. But the colors blend very nice. And I wear the blush and bronzer all the time. Oh and the book came with eyebrow full. I believe it only cost $5 from Walgreens. But other then that I really recommend this brand.

Raemona  J.

1 influenster found this helpful

Profusion Cosmetics Studio Contour, Highlight, & Blush Palette is amazing. Very good and quality product at a drugstore price. Better than some high-end makeup. I highly recommend this cosmetic company

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
    Rajvee P.
    Rajvee P.

Are profusion eye shadows pigmented?

2 answersMar 18 - 2016 - 10:11 p.m.
    Kenia V.
    Kenia V.

Where can I get profusion cosmetics?

11 answersAug 09 - 2013 - 5:13 p.m.
    Jenna B.
    Jenna B.

How does this brand compare to ELF? are they similar? better? worse?

6 answersJul 28 - 2013 - 11:02 p.m.
    Nalia R.
    Nalia R.

is the eye shadows pigmented and long lasting?

3 answersOct 26 - 2015 - 4:50 p.m.
    angelina a.
    angelina a.

What comes in this? Eyeshadow? Lipstick?

3 answersApr 15 - 2015 - 9:39 p.m.
    Parimala D.
    Parimala D.

Are they safe to use especially the lipsticks and lip gloss palette

4 answersFeb 19 - 2014 - 12:17 a.m.
    ASK A QUESTION