influenster

influenster

JOIN NOW
Highlights
Jessica R.
  • They have some fallout when applying and some of the colors aren't very pigmented but I found if you use a white eyeshadow base and primer it really helps the color. in 36 reviews.

• Sophie W.
  • It contains face powders- in 3 colours, 2 blushes, many eye shadows in many different colours and 2 eyeliners- 1 black and 1 brown. in 26 reviews.

• Chantel N.
  • I then got the "naked" palate from them at Rainbow, in a desperate attempt to find a dupe for the Urban Decay naked palate. in 17 reviews.

• Julie W.
  • These cosmetics are very affordable, but the eyeshadow color payoff is awful and it doesn't last long at all on my lids. in 15 reviews.

• Sarah S.
  • I've only bought their eyeshadows, some are pretty decent, others are sheer with little color payoff, they're all powdery and kick up a lot of product. in 14 reviews.

0 character used

HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
    Dinorah V.

1 influenster found this helpful

I recently picked up this (see picture) small $1.99 palette from Profusion in Target. I only got it because the packaging was adorable!! The palette itself has all shimmery shadows which are all beautiful! Application is so easy. The shadows are soft & very easy to blend. The colors are so gorgeous & with a good base or primer, can last for a long time on your lids. I can't believe I never tried them before. I'm absolutely inlove. The incredibly cheap price just adds to the awesomeness!

Berenisse V.

1 influenster found this helpful

i recieved this as a gift for my birthday and the pigmentation is okay on some colors. i have two of these palettes and the only thing that i do not like is that they are ALL either shimmery or frost colors.they have some really fun colors in there i do admit but it was just average for me, i dont reach for it as much because im more of a neutral colors person. but its a good company

Brittany S.

1 influenster found this helpful

I'm not the biggest fan of profusion, especially since ive started using brands like too faced and urban decay. Profusion eyeshadow has a whole lot of fallout, I would recommend using a primer with it. But mostly everything ive found from the brand has been $1 so it's cheap!

Erica S.

1 influenster found this helpful

I tried this brand after buying it at the dollar store not expecting much! I was surprid and what a great quality it was. Usually dollar store makeup is cheap in quality but not this. Beautiful colors that last long and for a great price!

Corrine W.

1 influenster found this helpful

Lots of colors & cheap. If you are just starting out with makeup or looking to try some fun colors this line is for you. It can be found at Walgreens & Big Lots for around $1, so no great loss if it doesn't work out for you.

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
    Jenna B.
    Jenna B.

How does this brand compare to ELF? are they similar? better? worse?

3 answersJul 28 - 2013 - 11:02 p.m.
    angelina a.
    angelina a.

What comes in this? Eyeshadow? Lipstick?

3 answersApr 15 - 2015 - 9:39 p.m.
    Parimala D.
    Parimala D.

Are they safe to use especially the lipsticks and lip gloss palette

2 answersFeb 19 - 2014 - 12:17 a.m.
    Kenia V.
    Kenia V.

Where can I get profusion cosmetics?

8 answersAug 09 - 2013 - 5:13 p.m.
    Brandy S.
    Brandy S.

What is the best product by this brand?

3 answersJan 27 - 2013 - 5:15 p.m.
    Mari H.
    Mari H.

Where can I find this product?

15 answersJan 10 - 2013 - 5:25 p.m.
    ASK A QUESTION

Welcome to Influenster! You're one click away from unlocking exclusive rewards, like free full-sized products!

Join Now