influenster

influenster

Highlights
Jessica R.
  • They have some fallout when applying and some of the colors aren't very pigmented but I found if you use a white eyeshadow base and primer it really helps the color. in 36 reviews.

• Sophie W.
  • It contains face powders- in 3 colours, 2 blushes, many eye shadows in many different colours and 2 eyeliners- 1 black and 1 brown. in 26 reviews.

• Chantel N.
  • I then got the "naked" palate from them at Rainbow, in a desperate attempt to find a dupe for the Urban Decay naked palate. in 17 reviews.

• Julie W.
  • These cosmetics are very affordable, but the eyeshadow color payoff is awful and it doesn't last long at all on my lids. in 15 reviews.

• Sarah S.
  • I've only bought their eyeshadows, some are pretty decent, others are sheer with little color payoff, they're all powdery and kick up a lot of product. in 14 reviews.

0 character used

HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
    Marie P.

1 influenster found this helpful

I bought my first Profusion eye shadow palette at Walgreens a few years ago, just before I entered high school...I thought it was fabulous then, and still feel that way now! It is a folio of around 40 shimmery shades ranging from neutrals to bright colors. I recently purchased a new Profusion eye shadow palette when I spotted the brand at my local Five Below! It is not easy to find in stores...But I STILL have my first folio, and use it often!
    These shadows are extremely pigmented, and do not crease too bad. I have an issue with ALL eye shadows creasing after a few hours, but these not so much. I am probably the only one who notices! I apply these shadows using my ecotools Eye Enhancing Duo brushes, and they really pack on the color!
    If you are in search of great quality, AFFORDABLE eye shadows, look no further than Profusions' palettes :) I would love to try some of their other cosmetics, especially now that I know I can order online from their website!!!

Vanessa V.

1 influenster found this helpful

Okay I have this brand and I got a beauty book which came with eye liner and shadows and blush and bronzer. I love this brand. Yes it's not high end. But the colors blend very nice. And I wear the blush and bronzer all the time. Oh and the book came with eyebrow full. I believe it only cost $5 from Walgreens. But other then that I really recommend this brand.

Raemona  J.

1 influenster found this helpful

Profusion Cosmetics Studio Contour, Highlight, & Blush Palette is amazing. Very good and quality product at a drugstore price. Better than some high-end makeup. I highly recommend this cosmetic company

Arshena A.

1 influenster found this helpful

I bought a few of these palettes which each contain about 12 shades for $1 each. Not only do you get a ton of shadows for a $1 but they are highly pigmented & beautiful on the lids!

amanda h.

1 influenster found this helpful

I got 3 of the pallets for a dollar each sold at wallgreens. The natural, Betty and smokey. They all are great colors and are full of pigment. Such a great find

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
    Jenna B.
    Jenna B.

How does this brand compare to ELF? are they similar? better? worse?

6 answersJul 28 - 2013 - 11:02 p.m.
    Nalia R.
    Nalia R.

is the eye shadows pigmented and long lasting?

3 answersOct 26 - 2015 - 4:50 p.m.
    angelina a.
    angelina a.

What comes in this? Eyeshadow? Lipstick?

3 answersApr 15 - 2015 - 9:39 p.m.
    Parimala D.
    Parimala D.

Are they safe to use especially the lipsticks and lip gloss palette

4 answersFeb 19 - 2014 - 12:17 a.m.
    Kenia V.
    Kenia V.

Where can I get profusion cosmetics?

10 answersAug 09 - 2013 - 5:13 p.m.
    Brandy S.
    Brandy S.

What is the best product by this brand?

3 answersJan 27 - 2013 - 5:15 p.m.
    ASK A QUESTION

Welcome to Influenster! You're one click away from unlocking exclusive rewards, like free full-sized products!

Join Now