Add a Photo

By Profusion Cosmetics

#14 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (65)
Raleigh, NC

This product is absolutely amazing😍! The Eyeshadows are all very pigmented! The Highlight & Blush are amazing! And the other things are also very good! The price for this was only $14.99 Dollars! It was definitely worth the buy!
Megan V.
Megan V.
Las Vegas, NV

I love Profusion Cosmetics. I have tried a few products so far and I think that they are amazing! They're very affordable and the products are great. I have an eyeshadow palette and I love how there is a big variety in all of the colors that they have.
Nancy C.
Nancy C.
Los Angeles, CA

I own the Profusion Contour pallete. Many people say it's a dupe for the Kat Von D palette. ( I wouldn't know cause I've never owned that palette) anyways, it has great contour shades & really pigmented👍🏼
Thuy D.
Thuy D.

Profusion Cosmetic is a hit and miss. Some products I got from here are great, like the highlight palette which comes with 6 highlights and is a dupe from abh highlight for the price of $5
Mariel C.
Mariel C.
Waxahachie, TX

They have really cool palettes!They are also very affordable,but if I see like a cool palette and I buy it,sometimes the color pay off is really bad,and the color looks both like it.Sometimes it is streaky,or chalky,but there are a few colors that are gorgeous!I recommend trying it out,some palettes are $1!
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA

I got the blush and bronze kit as a gift and I really like it a lot. So many options for different skin tones, it works great with the seasons because need darker makeup in the summer and lighter in the winter.
Gary T.
Gary T.
Seymour, TN

Love this brand affordable makeup and highly pigmented!!! Of course there are duds but there few and far between!!! Love them
Donya T.
Donya T.
Toronto,Ontario

I have been using so many of the products! The quality is amazing for the price you pay! Pro is the price, con is I wish they were at more stores to buy! The variety is there makes you excited while shopping for their products.
Alyssa W.
Alyssa W.
Chambersburg, PA

absolutely love all of profusions products. the value and quality is what I really look for and they definitely exceed that with their products. I tend to always use the eye shadow pallets . The colors are always vibrant and they go on perfectly. Try if you have not !
Chelsea N.
Chelsea N.
Whitby, Ontario

I picked up the concealer pallete from winners for $15 . I like it but there is very little product . First time learning with concelar so I guess this is good for now. Will be investing in a better pallete next time
Saloni J.
Saloni J.
Aurora, IL

Are the eye shadows pigmented?
June 30, 2016, 6:49 p.m.
They are very pigmented and the colors are amazing!
Mari H.
Mari H.
Duncanville, TX

Where can I find this product?
member-08b421492
member-08b421492
Aug. 17, 2016, 7:24 p.m.
profusioncosmetics.com
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY

Does the color in the palettes show the same on the eyes?
June 30, 2016, 6:51 p.m.
Yess i think that some of them do look alot like when on the pallette!
Kenia V.
Kenia V.
eureka ca

Where can I get profusion cosmetics?
dolly d.
dolly d.
July 25, 2016, 1:14 a.m.
I sell them on Mercari at stop n shop boutique if you sign up u get $2 credit towards any purchase on this app use code WKWMSJ and or on Poshmark at @dangelique75 you get $5 if you sign up with Poshmark user code JJUJM
Heather S.
Heather S.
Shalimar, Fl

Haven't heard of these..How's the product/price????
Esmeralda G.
June 29, 2016, 12:34 a.m.
All of profusion products are amazing! And the prize is even better!

Join Now