Profusion Cosmetics  uploaded by Niles M.Profusion Cosmetics  uploaded by Niles M.Profusion Cosmetics  uploaded by Columba R.See all 118 photos

BY PROFUSION COSMETICS #39 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Are profusion eye shadows pigmented? I found them to be super pigme... 7 Answers
  • Are the eyeshadows Palettes any good ? 'They are just ok! 2 Answers
  • Sus productos est├ín disponibles a tod...no, son muy baratos. y se encu... 1 Answers
Photos (114)
  • "They have some fallout when applying and some of the colors aren't very pigmented but I found if you use a white eyeshadow base and primer it really helps the color." in 36 reviews
  • "It contains face powders- in 3 colours, 2 blushes, many eye shadows in many different colours and 2 eyeliners- 1 black and 1 brown." in 26 reviews
  • "I then got the "naked" palate from them at Rainbow, in a desperate attempt to find a dupe for the Urban Decay naked palate." in 17 reviews
  • "These cosmetics are very affordable, but the eyeshadow color payoff is awful and it doesn't last long at all on my lids." in 15 reviews
  • "I've only bought their eyeshadows, some are pretty decent, others are sheer with little color payoff, they're all powdery and kick up a lot of product." in 14 reviews
Yajaira H.
Yajaira H.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review of Brows Kit by Profusion Cosmetics... I'm fascinated with this kit because it helps me stay my eyebrows as I want. It is a very complete kit includes: brushes, brush, gel, wax, highlither, various shades to color, pencil, tweezers, mirror and various stencil eyebrow. I love having everything I need in one kit. It has very good pigmentation, various shades to color eyebrow and long lasting. All products are easy to apply. The only thing I do not like much is that the gel leaves me a little wet eyebrows for a long time. You can create a natural look for day or night. It is the first time I use a complete kit for eyebrows and worth. This product filled my expectations especially because I can create multiple looks and is easy to use. Because I love I give 5 of 5 stars, I think it is perfect. It also has an approximate price of $ 12.49 on the website of Profusion Cosmetics. It is a product that is worth trying, even when you do not have much experience with makeup. #freesample
Virginia G.
Virginia G.
Trendsetter Brows kit. This kit contains brow wax, duo brow powders, brow stencils, tweezers, duo ended brush, spoolie, brow pencil double ended. This kit is very versatile, an affordable option at $12.49 usd. The only complaints I have is the packaging is bulky, i wish it was slimmer for travel purposes and for a freelance mua. I also have to add that, my skin is oily using the brow wax first I had to go over with transclucent powder because they got shiny mid way during me finishing my makeup, after I was done with my full routine I had to go over the brows with the brown powder again. Other than that everything was great the clear brow gel didn't leave my brows crunchy feeling. Would recommend and I will be repurchasing to give as gifts.
Micaela B.
Micaela B.
I recently purchased the "Face" palette which includes eye shadows, blushes, brow powders, & a highlight shade. The highlight is absolutely gorgeous!!! It is definitely beach approved!!

I also purchased the "Conceal" palette which is okay. I found that if I take a little conceal and warm it up in between my fingers it applies better on the face. There are two color correcting shades and 6 ( I think) other concealing shades. The shade range is pretty good in my opinion. I paid $7.99 for each palette at Marshall's. So the price is pretty great for what you get!
Joanita Y.
Joanita Y.
Haverhill, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perfusion products can be found at drugstores, dollar stores, beauty supply stores and discount stores. They also pop up at Marshall's, TJ Maxx and Burlington Coat Factory.

Despite their price they are good quality. They are very pigmented. Not chalky. At least the ones I have used. I recommend using an eye primer or base with their eye shadows. Although they are highly pigmented, they don't last very long without a base. Once you've added some form of base, you will have a long lasting look for the fraction of the cost of higher priced brands!
Nancy D.
Nancy D.
Anaheim, CA
I found a profusion conceal kit at Ross for $7 however I was able to get it for $4 because it was slightly used and there was no price tag. There are color correcting creamy shades and the bottom row has four concealer shades to cover up the correctors. The colors its self are really creamy. Don't blend them out to much or they won't correct. I wouldn't recommend using the cream concealers in the set to cover the correctors. Using a concealer like Maybelline Fit Me works a lot better. Overall really affordable brand that it great for beginners.
Maria M.
Maria M.
Fontana, CA
I was a bit hesitant to purchase the studio blush palette because of how cheap it was and I was afraid that it would be a bad quality product but I was pleasantly surprised to find out that the blushes look so beautiful on my skin. I bought this product to start trying out blush and I absolutely love it. I highly recommend it if you're just starting out with makeup and you can't beat the price. I purchased my palette at Kmart for less than five dollars and I've also seen them at Ross.
Sierra M.
Sierra M.
I love the brand so much!!! The eyeshadow pallet is very pigmented and I love it! I also love the contour pallet, the powers are very soft. But however, I'm not really falling for the concealer pallet. It's not really pigmented. When I put it on my face, it doesn't blend out good. Instead of using it on my concealing areas, I just use it to clean my eyebrows up, but I still love your products and I'm looking forward to buying from your company again
Abigail F.
Abigail F.
Medina
I am beyond in love with this brand. Extremely affordable and amazing product quality. The packaging is always super neat and clean cut and the makeup it self if great pigmentation and fabulously flawless. They have such variety as well as they have dupes of over priced brand makeup while this is virtually the same thing. The brushes are super soft and flawless. I recommend this for new makeup users. It's easy simple and clean cut
Alexis A.
Alexis A.
Urbana , IL
I've never heard of this brand until I saw the blush and bronzer palette at TJ Maxx. I gave it a try because it was $8 for 2 highlighters, 2 bronzers, 3 brushes and a mirror. For the price Id say it was a worthwhile purchase. By far the best highlighters I have, the bronzers are decent and build able and I have yet to use the blushes because they are very vibrant. The brushes aren't anything special. Overall a good buy!
Kay W.
Kay W.
I have the Profusion Blush and Bronzer palette. It's a really nice product. For the best effect when it comes to bronzing, I mix the two bronzers for a nice color on my skin tone. I have to be very careful if not it will come out too harsh.
I was a bit scared to try the blush as it looked too pigmented. However, even the vibrant color works well with my skin tone.
Saloni J.
Saloni J.
Aurora, IL
Are the eye shadows pigmented?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does the color in the palettes show the same on the eyes?
Mari H.
Mari H.
Duncanville, TX
Where can I find this product?
Kenia V.
Kenia V.
eureka ca
Where can I get profusion cosmetics?
Heather S.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Haven't heard of these..How's the product/price????