Add a Photo

#16 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (69)
Virginia G.
Virginia G.

Trendsetter Brows kit. This kit contains brow wax, duo brow powders, brow stencils, tweezers, duo ended brush, spoolie, brow pencil double ended. This kit is very versatile, an affordable option at $12.49 usd. The only complaints I have is the packaging is bulky, i wish it was slimmer for travel purposes and for a freelance mua. I also have to add that, my skin is oily using the brow wax first I had to go over with transclucent powder because they got shiny mid way during me finishing my makeup, after I was done with my full routine I had to go over the brows with the brown powder again. Other than that everything was great the clear brow gel didn't leave my brows crunchy feeling. Would recommend and I will be repurchasing to give as gifts.
Misty J.
Misty J.

Picked this product up from Walgreen's in the shade Natural and Berry and for a $1.00 .
Got them home and they sat in my collection for a bit. one day I picked them up to use and was pleasantly surprised.. There is a little fall out but the shadows are good quality. I found that if you use them wet they are so much more pigmented. The first shade wheel is light and then it moves up to darker colors. I used a eye shadow primer and a white base color before I applied.. The wear time for them is about 8 hrs give or take after that it was hard to see but using them wet they last and last..
Pretty pleased with the product and will look for some more.
Micaela B.
Micaela B.

I recently purchased the "Face" palette which includes eye shadows, blushes, brow powders, & a highlight shade. The highlight is absolutely gorgeous!!! It is definitely beach approved!!

I also purchased the "Conceal" palette which is okay. I found that if I take a little conceal and warm it up in between my fingers it applies better on the face. There are two color correcting shades and 6 ( I think) other concealing shades. The shade range is pretty good in my opinion. I paid $7.99 for each palette at Marshall's. So the price is pretty great for what you get!
Joanita Y.
Joanita Y.
Haverhill, MA

Perfusion products can be found at drugstores, dollar stores, beauty supply stores and discount stores. They also pop up at Marshall's, TJ Maxx and Burlington Coat Factory.

Despite their price they are good quality. They are very pigmented. Not chalky. At least the ones I have used. I recommend using an eye primer or base with their eye shadows. Although they are highly pigmented, they don't last very long without a base. Once you've added some form of base, you will have a long lasting look for the fraction of the cost of higher priced brands!
Taylor W.
Taylor W.

I bought a palette for them from Ross it is pretty good, haven't used the eye shadow yet but the swatches look good. I think it is good quality and it was only $10. Mainly bought it for the conture, highlight, and blush. Wanted to have cheaper products, so I'm not always using the high end ones when I don't need a lot of make - up or when I am only wearing it for half a day it makes me feel like I'm wasting the expensive ones so this is great alternative. Also has 2 brow colors & wax & 3 lip colors. I have not used those yet but they seem good.
Nancy D.
Nancy D.
Anaheim, CA

I found a profusion conceal kit at Ross for $7 however I was able to get it for $4 because it was slightly used and there was no price tag. There are color correcting creamy shades and the bottom row has four concealer shades to cover up the correctors. The colors its self are really creamy. Don't blend them out to much or they won't correct. I wouldn't recommend using the cream concealers in the set to cover the correctors. Using a concealer like Maybelline Fit Me works a lot better. Overall really affordable brand that it great for beginners.
Maria M.
Maria M.
Los Angeles, CA

I was a bit hesitant to purchase the studio blush palette because of how cheap it was and I was afraid that it would be a bad quality product but I was pleasantly surprised to find out that the blushes look so beautiful on my skin. I bought this product to start trying out blush and I absolutely love it. I highly recommend it if you're just starting out with makeup and you can't beat the price. I purchased my palette at Kmart for less than five dollars and I've also seen them at Ross.
Sierra M.
Sierra M.

I love the brand so much!!! The eyeshadow pallet is very pigmented and I love it! I also love the contour pallet, the powers are very soft. But however, I'm not really falling for the concealer pallet. It's not really pigmented. When I put it on my face, it doesn't blend out good. Instead of using it on my concealing areas, I just use it to clean my eyebrows up, but I still love your products and I'm looking forward to buying from your company again
Abigail F.
Abigail F.
Medina

I am beyond in love with this brand. Extremely affordable and amazing product quality. The packaging is always super neat and clean cut and the makeup it self if great pigmentation and fabulously flawless. They have such variety as well as they have dupes of over priced brand makeup while this is virtually the same thing. The brushes are super soft and flawless. I recommend this for new makeup users. It's easy simple and clean cut
Alexis A.
Alexis A.
Urbana, IL

I've never heard of this brand until I saw the blush and bronzer palette at TJ Maxx. I gave it a try because it was $8 for 2 highlighters, 2 bronzers, 3 brushes and a mirror. For the price Id say it was a worthwhile purchase. By far the best highlighters I have, the bronzers are decent and build able and I have yet to use the blushes because they are very vibrant. The brushes aren't anything special. Overall a good buy!
Saloni J.
Saloni J.
Aurora, IL

Are the eye shadows pigmented?
Mari H.
Mari H.
Duncanville, TX

Where can I find this product?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY

Does the color in the palettes show the same on the eyes?
Kenia V.
Kenia V.
eureka ca

Where can I get profusion cosmetics?
Heather S.
Heather S.
Shalimar, Fl

Haven't heard of these..How's the product/price????

Join Now