Add a Photo

By Profusion Cosmetics

#17 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (57)
Raleigh, NC

This product is absolutely amazing😍! The Eyeshadows are all very pigmented! The Highlight & Blush are amazing! And the other things are also very good! The price for this was only $14.99 Dollars! It was definitely worth the buy!
Yessica P.
Yessica P.
Homestead, FL

I have the conceal 4-color pallet and it is not very pigmented. I do not recommend this 'concealer.'
Jesi Love T.
Jesi Love T.
Murrieta

I have been using this palette since I got it. The packaging is nice, the product itself is effective it works yes but it's not the best. Very easy to blend, affordable you can see this at Ross TJ maxx rite aid Walgreens Burlington ect the only thing I didn't like about this is the smell, it smells like crayons but it's good over all
Samantha J.
Samantha J.
Mcdonough, GA

Just used my profusion contour palette and its my favorite palette and I hit plate thats how good it is and price is awesome !!!!also used my profusion elevation kit only thing is the colors arent as pigmented but if you put some creme concealer on your lid the color should pop!!Definitely good buys.
Rene M.
Rene M.
Jacksonville, FL

Profusion products are great for beginners starting out. With a pricepoint that wont break the bank. If using the eyeshadow i would recommend using a primer first. The pigments have real beauty but you have to apply it like butter on toast.
Micaela B.
Micaela B.
Lake Charles, LA

I recently purchased the "Face" palette which includes eye shadows, blushes, brow powders, & a highlight shade. The highlight is absolutely gorgeous!!! It is definitely beach approved!! I also purchased the "Conceal" palette which is okay. I found that if I take a little conceal and warm it up in between my fingers it applies better on the face. There are two color correcting shades and 6 ( I think) other concealing shades. The shade range is pretty good in my opinion. I paid $7.99 for each palette at Marshall's. So the price is pretty great for what you get!
Elaina T.
Elaina T.
Ocala, FL

I have a ton of profusion products and enjoy their price and availability. Sometimes their eyeshadow can be less than fantastic, but others can be very pigmented and long lasting. Their liquid lipsticks are very pigmented and nice, eyeshadow are hit n miss with certain colors, fun all over sets for travel are great, and always affordable prices.
Wendi B.
Wendi B.
Branson, MO

I have a number of Profusion products and I haven't been totally disappointed by any of the products because of how reasonably priced these are. From lip products to blush everything I've tried has been worth the price!
Alexis A.
Alexis A.
Champaign, IL

I've never heard of this brand until I saw the blush and bronzer palette at TJ Maxx. I gave it a try because it was $8 for 2 highlighters, 2 bronzers, 3 brushes and a mirror. For the price Id say it was a worthwhile purchase. By far the best highlighters I have, the bronzers are decent and build able and I have yet to use the blushes because they are very vibrant. The brushes aren't anything special. Overall a good buy!
cecilia R.
cecilia R.
Woodbridge, VA

I love this eyeshades the colors are so pigmented i love it ...you can make so many looks from just this pallet.
Saloni J.
Saloni J.
Aurora, IL

Are the eye shadows pigmented?
Esmeralda G.
They are very pigmented and the colors are amazing!
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY

Does the color in the palettes show the same on the eyes?
Esmeralda G.
Yess i think that some of them do look alot like when on the pallette!
Mari H.
Mari H.
Duncanville, TX

Where can I find this product?
dolly d.
I sell this line, you can find it in Depop, Mercari, Poshmark or at my eBay store I only have a few up on eBay you can find me GalsnGUysEroticStore on eBay and poshmark @dangelique75
Kenia V.
Kenia V.
eureka ca

Where can I get profusion cosmetics?
Esmeralda G.
You can find Profusion Products at store like Ross, Marshalls, and Tj Max!
Heather S.
Heather S.
Shalimar, Fl

Haven't heard of these..How's the product/price????
Esmeralda G.
All of profusion products are amazing! And the prize is even better!

Join Now