Add a Photo

Photos (88)
Yajaira H.
Yajaira H.
Bronx, NY

Review of Brows Kit by Profusion Cosmetics... I'm fascinated with this kit because it helps me stay my eyebrows as I want. It is a very complete kit includes: brushes, brush, gel, wax, highlither, various shades to color, pencil, tweezers, mirror and various stencil eyebrow. I love having everything I need in one kit. It has very good pigmentation, various shades to color eyebrow and long lasting. All products are easy to apply. The only thing I do not like much is that the gel leaves me a little wet eyebrows for a long time. You can create a natural look for day or night. It is the first time I use a complete kit for eyebrows and worth. This product filled my expectations especially because I can create multiple looks and is easy to use. Because I love I give 5 of 5 stars, I think it is perfect. It also has an approximate price of $ 12.49 on the website of Profusion Cosmetics. It is a product that is worth trying, even when you do not have much experience with makeup. #freesample
Virginia G.
Virginia G.

Trendsetter Brows kit. This kit contains brow wax, duo brow powders, brow stencils, tweezers, duo ended brush, spoolie, brow pencil double ended. This kit is very versatile, an affordable option at $12.49 usd. The only complaints I have is the packaging is bulky, i wish it was slimmer for travel purposes and for a freelance mua. I also have to add that, my skin is oily using the brow wax first I had to go over with transclucent powder because they got shiny mid way during me finishing my makeup, after I was done with my full routine I had to go over the brows with the brown powder again. Other than that everything was great the clear brow gel didn't leave my brows crunchy feeling. Would recommend and I will be repurchasing to give as gifts.
Misty J.
Misty J.

Picked this product up from Walgreen's in the shade Natural and Berry and for a $1.00 .
Got them home and they sat in my collection for a bit. one day I picked them up to use and was pleasantly surprised.. There is a little fall out but the shadows are good quality. I found that if you use them wet they are so much more pigmented. The first shade wheel is light and then it moves up to darker colors. I used a eye shadow primer and a white base color before I applied.. The wear time for them is about 8 hrs give or take after that it was hard to see but using them wet they last and last..
Pretty pleased with the product and will look for some more.
Aliyah J.
Aliyah J.

This brand is underrated, I stumbled upon this a day when the colors of a pallet spoke to me, after analysis and contemplation, i decided to get it, one of the best decision that i have ever made on makeup! The pigmentation is unreal for such an inexpensive brand, the price is right for anyone on a budget. The versatility of the product is beyond amazing. A great bet if you are on a constricted budget but still want a quality product. Don't sleep on it!
Con of this product- there is a tad bit of fall out from the darker shades but it is excusable. Nothing to complain about
Micaela B.
Micaela B.

I recently purchased the "Face" palette which includes eye shadows, blushes, brow powders, & a highlight shade. The highlight is absolutely gorgeous!!! It is definitely beach approved!!

I also purchased the "Conceal" palette which is okay. I found that if I take a little conceal and warm it up in between my fingers it applies better on the face. There are two color correcting shades and 6 ( I think) other concealing shades. The shade range is pretty good in my opinion. I paid $7.99 for each palette at Marshall's. So the price is pretty great for what you get!
Joanita Y.
Joanita Y.
Haverhill, MA

Perfusion products can be found at drugstores, dollar stores, beauty supply stores and discount stores. They also pop up at Marshall's, TJ Maxx and Burlington Coat Factory.

Despite their price they are good quality. They are very pigmented. Not chalky. At least the ones I have used. I recommend using an eye primer or base with their eye shadows. Although they are highly pigmented, they don't last very long without a base. Once you've added some form of base, you will have a long lasting look for the fraction of the cost of higher priced brands!
Taylor W.
Taylor W.

I bought a palette for them from Ross it is pretty good, haven't used the eye shadow yet but the swatches look good. I think it is good quality and it was only $10. Mainly bought it for the conture, highlight, and blush. Wanted to have cheaper products, so I'm not always using the high end ones when I don't need a lot of make - up or when I am only wearing it for half a day it makes me feel like I'm wasting the expensive ones so this is great alternative. Also has 2 brow colors & wax & 3 lip colors. I have not used those yet but they seem good.
Nancy D.
Nancy D.
Anaheim, CA

I found a profusion conceal kit at Ross for $7 however I was able to get it for $4 because it was slightly used and there was no price tag. There are color correcting creamy shades and the bottom row has four concealer shades to cover up the correctors. The colors its self are really creamy. Don't blend them out to much or they won't correct. I wouldn't recommend using the cream concealers in the set to cover the correctors. Using a concealer like Maybelline Fit Me works a lot better. Overall really affordable brand that it great for beginners.
Osmara I.
Osmara I.

I was blown away by the contur and higglight palet they have i brought it a few months ago and its become my holy grail go to product. The highlight they have is amazing so beautiful and the contur shades are so buttery and blendable don't leave your face patchy or with a muddy look as well as giving a good range to choose from. Ive literly left my other bronzers all for the contur pallet they have it has everything you need and come with brushes that actually work very well and in great packaging which is always a plus.
Maria M.
Maria M.
Los Angeles, CA

I was a bit hesitant to purchase the studio blush palette because of how cheap it was and I was afraid that it would be a bad quality product but I was pleasantly surprised to find out that the blushes look so beautiful on my skin. I bought this product to start trying out blush and I absolutely love it. I highly recommend it if you're just starting out with makeup and you can't beat the price. I purchased my palette at Kmart for less than five dollars and I've also seen them at Ross.
Saloni J.
Saloni J.
Aurora, IL

Are the eye shadows pigmented?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY

Does the color in the palettes show the same on the eyes?
Mari H.
Mari H.
Duncanville, TX

Where can I find this product?
Kenia V.
Kenia V.
eureka ca

Where can I get profusion cosmetics?
Heather S.
Heather S.
Shalimar, Fl

Haven't heard of these..How's the product/price????

Join Now