BY PROFORM

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Matchless features, top-of-the-line performance, unparalleled durability the Pro 9000 is in a league of its own. Boasting a heavy-duty 4.2 CHP motor, tough 400 lb. weight capacity, and Lifetime Frame, Motor & Deck Warranty, this treadmill will run with you for thousands of miles. Plus, features like incline and decline controls, a 10" touch screen with web browser powered by Android; HD video workouts; and an iFit Ready console, you get the tools and motivation you need to achieve your goals. see more...

Review (1)
Karina B.
Saratoga Springs
We’ve owned a Proform before and it was just OK. We needed a new treadmill and found this one on sale. Not only was the price right, but this treadmill is awesome. Normally walking on a treadmill makes my flat feet hurt after a few minutes, but with this treadmill, I haven’t had that issue so I’m able to get more out of my workout! The iFit Coach feature is amazing! It’s so fun to take a scenic walk in a different part of the world. I would highly recommend this treadmill to anyone who needs a good treadmill, but can’t pay more than $1000. It did take my husband and I a few hours to put it together, so plan on needing at least 2 people to put it together.