BY PROFORM

Find Gym Equipment And Accessories at Target.com! Add the ProForm Adjustable Wasit Wrap to your workout for compression, support, and heat retention that makes you sweat around your midsection. Just like body wrapping at the spa, the soft neoprene fabric promotes sweating and helps your body retain natural heat. see more...

• Does this help with weightloss when working out? Also doe...4 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...
Angela W.
Hendersonvlle, NC
I like this waist sweat slimming belt because it helps slim you down with everything you do! I bought it at Walmart and have been wearing it for years. It’s helped me lose several pounds. I would recommend this for those who might need a little help slimming down the waist in a healthy way!
Josie M.
Okay, this thing and I have a love/hate relationship. I love it cause it does exactly what it's supposed to. I hate it because it does what it's supposed to. Makes me sweat! It feels so nasty but you know it's working well if you're sweating. Wear when working out helps burn more by sweat. Bought from Walmart. Great price!
Merissa S.
Dingmans Ferry
I get a good sweat out of it so it does its job in that sense. However even with it a it lose and bot so tight the sewing along the zipper still starts to come lose as if it is being stretched to much when it is not.
Tiffany J.
I bought my waist slimmer almost a year ago from Overstock.com. It is great for sweating and retaining natural body heat. Works wonders when working out! The only complaint I have is that you can not wear it under clothing and or while sitting because it protrudes out and looks super bulky.
Jenny K.
Love this slimmer belt . I wear it every time I work out and helps me sweat so much more . Started seeing results in 2 weeks . Definitely recommend it .
Amber A.
Douglasville , GA
This product will work and make you sweat it all out if your trying to get a sixPack
Then do all of your workouts with this on
Ayena K.
SOUTHFIELD, MI
Does this help with weightloss when working out? Also does this stay in place or does it roll up?