ProForm 505 CST Treadmill

by ProForm

Find treadmills at Target.com! Get consistent, reliable performance with the proform 505 cst. The 6-inch backlit display, compatible music port for ipod, and built-in heart rate monitor make it easier to track your progress and stay motivated to achieve your goals. Plus, the ifit compatible console offers a creative workout route anywhere in the world, weight loss with jillian michaels, and competitions with ifit community members.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ProForm 505 CST Treadmill!
How would you rate this product?
I got this treadmill a few weeks ago and I have to say it is absolutely wonderful. Quiet, nice speakers, awesome shock absorption, and just all around a great treadmill. I use it daily for 45-60 minutes and have had no trouble with it yet. I did a lot of research before purchasing because I wanted a good warranty and a sturdy frame and this was the one that had the best reviews on both of those things. it performs just as well as the treadmills I have used at the gym and I don’t regret buying it at all!

Looking for your answer?