ProForm 1210 RT Treadmill - Treadmills uploaded by Hannah B.

BY PROFORM

As you workout, your results are uploaded to iFit.com helping you manage your online profile. This cool feature provides exciting new opportunities for working out with programs by Google Maps™, training with Jillian Michaels and more, right from your own home. iFit® Technology picks up the wireless network in your home and is the only connection between the Internet and home fitness equipment. This treadmill features a beautiful 7" full-color touchscreen display, SpaceSaver® design that lets the treadmill fold vertically for storage, a 3.25 CHP Dura drive system, speeds up to 12mph, 30 built-in workouts, ComfortShox™ deck cushioning, a CoolAire™ workout fan, a compatible music port for iPod® and more. see more...

April F.
Del city, OK
I absolutely love my Pro Form treadmill. From the fan to MP3 hookup to the incline levels, this is perfect to run and walk on. I had knee surgery years ago and this was the one machine I was told to buy. Something with a high incline so I could work towards getting my strength back in my knee and leg. I highly recommend Pro Form products. Long lasting and they don't break down.
Dragana W.
Louisville, KY
I'm a runner and I run almost every day. The treadmill is lil confusing to use and after putting about 100 miles on it it started making some noise especially if u run with inclined. It does the job and it still works but there are better products out there.
Tammy M.
Rncho Cordova, CA
I have this treadmill and i just love it. Ive had for a while now. Works really good. Takes up a little room and a little heavy but i recommend this
Jennifer T.
New Phila, OH
I love the pro form treadmill amd had this I used it daily and wish I didn't have to leave it in California!